meeting

Those lips~

*no one POV* (i own none of the pictures used so credit to owners!)

Three boys stood in front of the school gate and watched as other students go about their business.

"How do you think this year will go guys?", the eldest ask. The second oldest shrug.

"Dunno but I'm glad our parents sent us to the same school."

"I know right! Imagine if-", the youngest sentence was cut of by a yell.

"WATCH OUT!!"

He only had time to look in the direction before he was hit in the forehead by a stray soccer ball. The boy fell down with a groan.

"Omo are you OK?! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you!"

The boy on the ground groaned and opened his eyes but the sight above him made his breath catch.

'So beautiful' 

He studied the face in front of him but what really got his attention was...

'Those lips. I wonder if they are as soft as they look?', he thought as stared at the face. But his daydream was rudely interrupted by the sudden appearance of his older hyung's face.

"Yo, babo you still living?" He shoves his hyung's face away and gets off the ground, dusting himself off. Now that he was off the ground he can take a look at the beauty properly.

'Wow he's almost my height! Sharp brown eyes, pale skin, slim frame, long legs, but what I like the most-'

"OW! What was that for?!", he yelled at his second oldest hyung.

He smirked and laughed at the annoyed boy. "Well you looked lost in thought so I thought I would help you find your way back~" He growled at him and rubbed his head.

"Are you sure you don't need to go the nurse?"

"Yeah I'm good! It takes a little more than that to hurt me."

"Psh says the guy who got hit by a flip-flop and was whining about it for hours." The younger guy glared at the other and kneed the other in the back his thigh making him fall to the ground with a yelp.

"ANYWAY my name's Bang Minsoo but people call me C.a.p.", he said as he put out his hand to the blonde haired boy. The other shook his hand with a smile and introduced himself.

"I'm Ahn Daniel but people call me Niel for short." He blushed as Minsoo rub the back of his hand with his thumb. He pulled his hand back, feeling his face grow hotter.

"Ahem so are you three new? I haven't seen you guys before?". The oldest boy nodded. "Yep this is our first day here." Niel 'oh'd' but then clapped as a new idea struck him.

"You guys should meet my other two friends. Follow me." They followed him into the schoolyard then into to the grass and towards a tree. Underneath, you could see two people sitting under it.

Niel waved his arms and yelled, "Hey guys come here. I want you to meet some people!"

The figures got up and started walking towards them. When the two got to the others, Niel introduced them.

"These are my two bestfriends."

The red headed boy gave them a gummy smile. "Hey, name's Bang Yongguk." His deep voice surprised the other three.

The pink headed boy also gave them a wide smile. "I'm Jang Dongwoo!" The other three introduced themselves too.

The blonde ulzzang smiled but kept his gaze on Yongguk. "I'm Kim Himchan." Yongguk started to feel nervous under the heavy stare.

The middle brown haired boy gave them a grin. "I'm Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya."

The last dark haired boy gave them an eye smile. "Name's Bang Minsoo but everyone calls me C.a.p."

"So have y'all gotten your schedules yet?" The three new students shook their heads. "We were told to come to the office to get them." The other three offered to show them to thee office and they agreed. Niel, Yongguk, and Dongwoo got the their bags then headed inside. They arrive to the front office door and walk in. The first person they saw the secretary who was about in her mid-thirties and had a 'motherly' aura coming from her.

"Hey Ms. Lee!" , the three boys greeted. She looks up and smiles and them.

"Hey boys. What brings you here?"

"We have new students here who need to get their schedule.", Dongwoo explained.

"Oh yeah, the three transfer students. I have your class schedule right here!" She goes into a folder and pulls out several sheets of paper. "You have homeroom in the morning, two class periods, lunch then two more classes. There are five lunch periods so if you're lucky then you will get the early periods. Also sometimes you may have A/B days. That means you have to switch between two different subjects in a period. Like your first period may be English on Monday but on Tuesday you may have Math for first period and it continuously switch unless told otherwise. That can also mean you may have two different lunches. Understand so far?", she asked looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

The other students nodded slowly. "Great! If you have anymore questions, I'm sure these three other students will be happy to help!"

BRIIIIINGGGG~

"Well there is the bell. Have a great first day." They all said thanked her and said goodbye to her and walked into the hallway. Students were already getting their books out of their lockers and heading to homeroom.

"So what teacher do you guys have?" They looked at their schedule and said at the same time, "Mr. Kim Heechul."

"Ah we have the same teacher. He's kind of a diva and brutally honest but a good teacher and if you need someone to talk to, you can go to him and it will feel like talking with a friend.", Yongguk said as they were walking to the class. 

Minsoo, Hoya, and Himchan stayed outside as the other went in to tell the teacher about them. After a few seconds, they heard a come in and they went inside ready to face their peers. The first thing they saw was their teacher. His long hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a few strands hanging down in his feminine face. His sharp cat eyes were behind a pair of fake glasses to go with outfit consisting of a un-tucked white button up shirt and black slacks.

He gave them glance then turned to the students. "Hey you little punks shut up for a moment!"

The class immediately quiets down at the shout of the teacher. He smirked.

"Thanks you. Now that I have your attention, want you to meet your new classmates. So be nice or else." He told them to come and tell the students their name.

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Himchan imnida"

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Howon imnida but you can call me Hoya."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bang Minsoo imnida but everyone calls me C.a.p." 

"Treat us well", they all said at the same time then bowed.

Heechul sat in his chair and put his feet on his desk. "Now that that is over, you have five minutes left before dismissal to your next class." He looked around the classroom before spotting available seats. "Your news seat are in front of lip triplets."

"Yah, we heard that!" A deep voice came from the back. Heechul only grinned.

"Oh you know I love you guys~"

Himchan, Hoya, and Minsoo went to their seats and talked to their new friends until the bell rung. 

"Alright you can't go home but you have to get out! See some of you later.", Heechul said he left. 

Students pilled out the room and went to class except six students. "What are y'all first classes?

Himchan looked at his schedule. "I have AP Stats with Mr. Cho Kyuhyun." Yongguk smiled at him. "Dah I have that too!" 

Hoya looked at his. " I got English with Ms. Jung Jessica." Dongwoo clapped and jumped happily. "Yay! You're with me then."

C.a.p read his. "For me it's Science with Mr. Kim Jongwoon." Niel bounced over to his side. "You're mines then!"

They saw that they all had the same lunch and promised to meet then. Everyone said a quick goodbye then rushed off to class.


And done! 

Hopefully not too many of you will be disappointed with this~ It look less than I thought to get this chapter up. Now I have to update 'Angry kitty' then put up the last chap. of 'Because you're my woman' then I will update this story so wish me luck!

Also I lost a subscriber and for like 3 seconds I was like 'awww sadness' then it went away. It doesn't offend me when people unsubscribe lol

I was also surprised by all who subscribed to this so........THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. you just don't know how much work I do to make these chapters especially to find pictures!

 tumblr_m782t5fLKp1qc1uuro1_500.gif

bye bye for now!

P.s the school system is based off how my high school was but now I think they have more periods. Glad I got out when I did!!! XD