Episode 01

My Girlfriend from Another World

Episode 01

“Dodge roll to the right moron!” yelled out a voice behind a wooden dorm room door. “Dude,” Heechul nudged on Donghae’s rib with his toe as they both sat in the couch watching television. “Hm,” Donghae looked at his band member finally peeling his eyes from the T.V. “Go tell Kyu to shut up. His yelling is getting annoying.” commanded Heechul. “Ugh,” Donghae got up walking up to Kyuhyun’s room. He turned back to Heechul hesitant about knocking. Heechul gave him a glare to continue. “Hey man,” Donghae knocked on the wood of the door. “Would you mind shutting up a bit?” Donghae asked slightly opening the door sticking his head in but quickly jerking it back out before a controller hit him in the face. It bounced off the wall onto the floor. Donghae quickly just shut the door. “Don’t ask me for such a favor again.” Donghae stalked off to his own room slamming the door. “I didn’t ask you I commanded you!” Heechul yelled out. Suddenly, lightning could be heard from outside as the main house door busted open, inside came in Leeteuk, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Kibum. “Holy shiz, it’s freaking harsh out there!” yelled out Eunhyuk shaking his wet hair back and forth. “Hey dude stop,” Yesung and Kibum shouted blocking their selves from getting wet even more. Leeteuk ran into the kitchen with large bags of take out in both hands. “Foods here,” he announced through the house with every member coming out of their sanctuaries (their dorms) to get their meal for the night. “Wait,” Leeteuk grabbed Sungmin’s hand stopping him from getting anything yet. “Ok, everybody’s food is in separate plastic containers and we don’t know which is which, so it’s best to open it and check if it is what you ordered ok.” he instructed before a loud lightning strike was heard outside of the residence making everything electric shut down immediately. “Son of a…” Shindong and Eunhyuk were about to say. “Eunhyuk, Shindong don’t even think about finishing your sentence.” Leeteuk ordered. “Where are the flashlights?” Sungmin asked just as a flashlight with Yesung being the one holding it. “There all in here,” he pointed his flashlight to the little open cabinet filled with at least eight flashlights. “Nice going man,” Eunhyuk quickly ran to get all the flashlights out and drop them on the table carelessly. “Careful,” warned Leeteuk. Eunhyuk every light making it flash on the food. He quickly just took out a plastic container and started digging in. “Eunhyuk no,” Leeteuk scolded fighting Eunhyuk for the container. “Give it to me!” Leeteuk commanded finally taking it out of Eunhyuk’s strong grip who couldn’t even speak because of a mouth full. Leeteuk took a look at the continents the container still had and noticed it had his order. “Eunhyuk, idiot this was my order!” he hit Eunhyuk on the arm with the now half empty container. “Sorry, I didn’t know I was starving!” Eunhyuk said having a smile creep on his face. “But, fortunately your food took care of that.” Leeteuk just glared at him. “Hey, where is Kibum and Sungmin?” asked Leeteuk noticing they went missing. “They went to go fix the electricity to see if it’ll come back on.” Zhou Mi answered simply while he took a sip of some substance he had in a cup of coffee. “Well, I am going to help.” Leeteuk began to grab a rain coat putting it on. “And don’t start eating without us!” he yelled out before leaving outside. “Wait, that’s my rain coat!” Eunhyuk pouted. “Nobody wears that but me,” he started taking another container from the bags. “Stop it,” Henry quickly slapped his hand off of it. “Where is Kyuhyun?” Yesung asked looking around to spot him around. “He’s in his room, but I think he isn’t playing that game he got from his friend. I think he quickly moved to play something else on his phone or PSP since the power went out.” Heechul said taking out his own phone checking his personal email. “Donghae, go knock,” Heechul ordered while keeping his eyes on his phone. “What, are you crazy? You know I almost got hit in the face with a damn controller for knocking on his door!” Heechul slowly moved his eyes to look Donghae in the eyes. “And your point is?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. “My point is I might have ruined my face!” Donghae slowly rubbed his forehead where the injury could have been if he didn’t move on time. Heechul just stares at him for a while. “You know what, I’ll do it.” Henry went to go knock on Kyuhyun’s door. “Kyuhyun, are you playing Anipang or something?” Henry asked, but with no answer coming from the other side…it was unusually quiet. “Kyuhyun,” Henry slowly opened the door feeling like as if he is about to see something unexpected. He was right.

Kyuhyun slightly opened up one eye to the sound of ocean waves and the sweet smell of summer at the beach. He slowly opened completely his eyes seeing that he was at the beach, because ocean waves impacted with his body making sand around him muddy. He jerked his head up to see the image of a small village near the shore he landed on. But, everything was in ruins. Slight little petals of snow fell to the floor, but it wasn’t cold and as soon as they fell they disappeared. Kyuhyun slowly got up and began to walk further into the village in ruins. He looked around seeing no life around, only a female dressed in a white dress with long dark brown hair facing away from him sitting on a curved down palm tree. He walked up behind her noticing she had a long snowy thick silver tail and was throwing petals on the sand slowly forming the letter O. Then the letter E. R. B and A. “Oerba,” Kyuhyun spoke the word out loud. The letters shined on the floor brightly. Kyuhyun turned to the girl’s foot that was swinging from the palm tree seeing that she had a small silver chain attached tightly to her ankle. It was blurring and going berserk until it finally, broke.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes to see that he was attached to medical equipment. He saw that Siwon, Heechul, Sungmin, Donghae, and Leeteuk were in the room awake and having small conversation while Kangin stood with his back against the wall slowly opening his eyes to keep himself from sleeping while Eunhyuk sat sleeping in a lounge chair drooling on his jacket. “Glad you’re awake.” smiled the doctor to Kyuhyun before turning back to papers he held in his clipboard. “You boys can take him home now; just don’t let him stay too long into gamming for a while.” instructed the doctor with a smile. “Will do,” Leeteuk bowed to the doctor as they both left to sign some paper work. “C’mon let’s get you up.” Kangin and Henry both sat Kyuhyun up while he cringed in pain. “Why am I hurting?” Kyuhyun asked. “We don’t know you tell us. We found you facing down like a dead man on the floor.” Kangin said pulling Kyuhyun completely out of bed. “Well, I think you might have gotten a little electrocuted from your Xbox One system and you probably hit yourself with something while in shock. “Did my Xbox One or controllers break?” Kyuhyun asked in an obvious worried tone. “You ended in the hospital because you were electrocuted and you’re asking if your Xbox is ok.” Siwon laughed while rolling his eyes at Kyuhyun’s question. “Ow,” Kyuhyun let out when his left leg began to hurt. “Oh, sorry Kyu, I think you must have hurt your leg too.” Kangin said while trying to move Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun could feel that his legs couldn’t handle his body weight and fell completely into Kangin’s arms. “Ugh, I feel like .” Kyuhyun let out. “Man why are you hurting so much?” Kangin questioned picking up Kyuhyun over his shoulder carrying him out. Donghae nudged Eunhyuk who wouldn’t move an inch. “Hyukjae, wake up we’re leaving.” Donghae kept nudging him even slap his face around before picking him up bridal style taking him out of the room.

Kangin and Donghae sat Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun at the back of the van where they could rest comfortably on the way home. Kyuhyun opened his eyes as the van passed streetlights. He could hear Leeteuk with his mother on the phone telling her, her little baby Kyuhyun is alright. The heater was on so it made the moment comfortable. Kyuhyun looked out into the dark thinking about what he saw or dreamt. He didn’t know what it was, but the girl seemed to be very familiar even though he just saw her from behind and not witnessing a trace of her face. He knew her. He knew he did.

Kangin settled Kyuhyun in bed and pulled covers up to his chin. “Kyu, what’s this?” Kangin asked grabbing Kyuhyun’s right wrist inspecting a small silver bracelet around it. “Hm,” Kyuhyun’s eyes squinted as he looked at the silver bracelet. “I, I don’t know.” he laid his head back down on the pillow obviously tired. “Well, maybe a nurse put it on your wrist to show how much she loves you.” Kangin chuckled looking back to Kyuhyun who was already snoring slightly. Kangin sighed getting up from the side of the bed turning the end tables lamp off before leaving into the living room. As everyone in the household slept and the storm seemed to settle down, the moon came out of the clouds shining brightly and fully creeping inside of Kyuhyun’s bedroom embracing its light on the silver bracelet making it shimmer and gleam. Kyuhyun’s eyes twitched while he dreamt.

Kyuhyun stood behind the same girl again. She stood near the shore of the ocean having her back to him again. Kyuhyun looked beyond her to see a crystal throne and the body of a woman made of crystal sitting on the throne. The girl raised a little crystal tear orb to the crystal throne. “Oerba,” she spoke. The crystal tear began to shimmer lightly. “Oerba,” Kyuhyun questioned, suddenly the tear began to shine even brighter. Kyuhyun felt a sudden pain on his chest as if something was carving and burning in his heart. As he let himself fall to his knees by the pain he saw a long gleaming tail come from behind her shinning bright silver as she started to develop silver fur all over her body and began to get long fox and cat like ears. She slowly took off her dress revealing that her body was covered in silver fur and her eyes began to turn an electric crystal-like blue. She ran across the shore line as she jumped high in the air with an aura of bright light shining on her. She landed on the sand on all four paws. Kyuhyun looked at the fox looking cat creature before him in amazement. He looked at it walking towards him as he shook his head from side to side as he looked at it in horror thinking it’s going to eat him. The silver furred feline fox like creature pounces on Kyuhyun’s chest sending him in complete shock making him faint.

Kyuhyun felt something his face as he slept. He smiled thinking about a chick on top of him his lips. He opened his eyes seeing Heechul’s cat Heebum. “Ah, get off!” Kyuhyun pushed the cat away from his face. He sat up feeling something move in between his legs on his thighs. “What the hell,” he raised the covers to see Heechul’s other kitty, Baengshin sleeping there. “Ugh, get out.” Kyuhyun nudged the sleeping kitten. He grabbed the sleeping kitty from the bed and set it on the wooden floor and slid it out into the hall. “There we go,” Kyuhyun commented pleased to see the sleeping kitty slide out of his room. He noticed he had a silver bracelet on his right wrist. “What’s this?” he asked himself looking for the thing to open and close it off, but didn’t find any on it. “Maybe it’s just a slip on.” he walked out into the hall seeing some of the guys on the floor eating noodles with eggs, bacon, and sausage in another plate while watching Sunday morning cartoons. Leeteuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Henry, and Ryeowook were the only ones in the kitchen. Leeteuk and Zhou Mi were looking at a magazine together while Ryeowook cooked, Henry listened to music, and Siwon read the newspaper. “What up?” Kyuhyun entered the kitchen grabbing a plate from the cupboard. “Just breakfast and morning cartoons,” Ryeowook answered a little absent minded while making a “perfect” breakfast diverse from the rest for himself. Kyuhyun put a lot of egg and bacon on his plate eating it all as soon as he sat down on a stool next to Henry. Henry turned to Kyuhyun who was eating like an animal. “Dude, are you really that hungry?” Henry asked taking off one of his ear buds. “What,” Kyuhyun wiped his lips with the back of his right hand. Henry grabbed his wrist and looked at the bracelet on Kyuhyun’s wrist. “Where’d you get this?” Henry asked bringing Kyuhyun’s wrist closer to his face. Kyuhyun just shrugged eating with the other hand. “I don’t know, but Kangin did say something about it while I was already drifting off.” Kyuhyun took another spoon full of egg and bacon in his mouth making his cheeks puff. “Kyu what the hell, are you storing food for the winter?” Henry laughed letting go of his wrist. “Now come to think of it,” Leeteuk whispered to Zhou Mi while looking at Kyuhyun. “I have never seen him eat like that before. He’s just stuffing his face.” Zhou Mi looked beyond the magazine to see that Leeteuk was right; Kyuhyun was truly stuffing his face with bacon. “Hyung, you know your stomach is going to hurt badly pretty soon if you keep eating like that.” Zhou Mi said looking back at the magazine pretending not to really care. “Well, if you don’t get to digest well, then there is always time to take care of you since it’s our day off.” Henry smiled at Kyuhyun before jumping off his stool. “God, why am I eating like this?” he asked himself after swallowing five whole pieces of bacon. Kyuhyun looked at his plate seeing he ate everything completely, but his stomach still had the sense that it was hungry so he got up to serve himself another plate full of breakfast. As soon as he sat down again he began to devour again. Siwon picked up his coffee cup while taking a small second to glance at Kyuhyun before turning back to his cup. He turned his eyes back to Kyuhyun unbelieving what he was seeing. “Kyu- Kyuhyun,” he called out to his food devouring friend. “Slow down you’re going to choke.” he said. He slowly began to turn back to his newspaper until he heard a very bad cough come from Kyuhyun’s direction. He lowered his paper to see that Kyuhyun was indeed…choking. “Kyuhyun!” he yelled out running to the choking maknae. Siwon quickly pulled him up from the chair and wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist compressing his arms to Kyuhyun’s stomach. Everyone in the living room came in the kitchen hearing the whole commotion. Kyuhyun was making some weird choking noises as Siwon was trying to save him from the piece of bacon in his throat. Suddenly, the silver bracelet made an instant one second shine and Kyuhyun’s throat finally pushed the piece of bacon out onto the table near Zhou Mi’s hand while he stared at it in disgust. “Ugh,” he flicked it and it fell on Sungmin’s little white night gown. “Ah,” Sungmin yelped like a puppy quickly brushing it off. “Hyung, how could you!” he directed his voice to Zhou Mi in an accusing tone while Zhou Mi turned back to his magazine smiling to himself. Kyuhyun was slowly breathing until his stomach began to grumble in a bad way. “Oh god,” he pushed everyone out of the way heading to the restroom. Everyone heard him vomiting in the toilet. Most of them stared at the opened bathroom door in disgust. Kangin rubbed the back of his neck and sighed, “Well, this was an interesting morning.”

Kyuhyun tapped his fingers on the bed sheets singing to a few songs on his Samsung phone. He wore the black and red Beats headphones by Dr.Dre; he listened to the music while he lay on his bed now clapping his hands to the song. “Yeah…wow fantastic baby…” he murmured to Fantastic Baby booming loudly in his ears while the song’s beat could be heard pounding out the earphones, yeah that’s how powerful they were. Within a few minutes another song started. “I know what you want…” Kyuhyun murmured singing to Hyuna’s My Color. Kyuhyun soon began dancing on his bed. “Shake it…Shake it!” he sang louder messing up his whole bed. “God, Hyuna is so awesome and hot!” he let out as he made one last jump before plopping down on his bottom and laying back down again. “God, I don’t know how she did it, but I think she me with this song right now.” he whispered to himself. “Well, I wouldn’t really call it .” he said to himself his lips a bit as his pulse still raced from all that dancing on the bed. Suddenly, he felt something soft impact with his face. “Ah,” he screamed out as the impact made him slip off his bed. “What the hell,” he let out angrily taking his headphones away from his ears. “You’re nasty,” commented Kibum’s voice as he sipped juice from a plastic bottle container while Heechul stood also at the door with his back leaned against Kyuhyun’s dorm room wall. “You ert, thinking about Hyuna that way.” he said moving his head slowly from side to side in a way as if to disown him. “What, I’m not the only one who thinks dirty!” Kyuhyun protested in defense. “I know you guys have also had your dirty thoughts about other actresses and singers we know and work with!” he said in defense. “But, don’t think about Hyuna that way! She is for me to think of that way only.” Kyuhyun said as Heechul rolled his eyes at him and Kibum looked at him in disbelief. “I don’t think about actresses that way!” Kibum spoke in his defense. Kyuhyun and Heechul turn to him, “Really,” they said sarcastically. “Yeah…” Kibum said while his cheeks began to turn pink. Heechul and Kyuhyun smiled at Kibum devilishly knowing he was lying. “It’s the truth…shut up!” Kibum stormed away with hot pink cheeks. Kyuhyun and Heechul just laughed, until Kyuhyun’s cell phone began to ring Descend from the Sky by Miss $ and Oh Won Bin. “Is that the ringtone you gave long legs?” Heechul asked laughing to himself. “Shut up man I need to take this!” Kyuhyun scolded checking his breath if it smelled fine. “Kyu, it’s not like she is going to smell your breath it’s a phone!” Heechul said rolling his eyes. “So,” Kyuhyun said waving his hand to Heechul to go away, but instead he just plopped beside him on his bed. “Hello,” Kyuhyun answered after clearing his throat a couple times. Donghae passed by the room but took a few steps back to peek in. “Hey Heechul,” he whispered. Heechul looked up at Donghae who was still in pajamas eating ice cream out of a plastic waffle bowl that was decorated with cute little anime creatures. “Is it long legs?” Donghae asked. Heechul nodded. “Hey wait,” he whispered to Donghae before he left. “What?” Donghae asked while Heechul sat up. “Gimme some,” Heechul commanded. “Get your own, diva!” Donghae laughed as he ran away. “Aish, stupid fish,” Heechul quickly ran after him. Donghae quickly enters Eunhyuk’s room shutting the door behind him and locking it. “Yah,” Heechul yelled banging from the other side. Kyuhyun could hear the ruckus more than he could hear of the woman on the other side of the line. He quickly shut his door for more privacy. “So, Kyuhyun,” the females voice began. “I am done with my photo-shoot and I was thinking if you wanted to go grab a cup of coffee with me. I know it is already about to be twelve, but would you still like to join me?” she asked. “Yes,” Kyuhyun responded without hesitating. “I mean yes, of course.” he cleared his throat. “Great, let’s meet here in front of High Cut department. Bye Kyutie (cutie)!” she speaks in a sweet tone. “Bye Yosie,” they both hanged up. He quickly turned to his alarm clock to see that the time showed, 11:25 a.m. “Oh I gotta get dressed!” he quickly opened his closet revealing a large set of fashionable clothe. He quickly grabbed one of his best casual outfits and a good pair of shoes. He also grabbed his wallet and keys from the end table where his clock sat, he turned to grab his phone then suddenly he heard his wind chime move rapidly outside his window. His head shot up to it quickly and walked over and looked outside to see that everything was normal. He shot up his hand out the window to feel for wind, but even the wind wasn’t blowing…it was calm. “Hm, strange,” he talked to himself; he just shrugged making his way out of his room. The wind chimes began to sound again as little piece of white fur was caught dangling lightly from the wind chime.

Kyuhyun settled his black 2014 Cadillac CTS in front of a girl with long legs wearing a white dress, white boots, and a small white fur coat. Kyuhyun lowered the passenger window revealing him with an evil smile on his face and sunglasses on his eyes. He slowly lowered them and looked at the woman’s legs all the way to her . She lowered her head. “Kyuhyun,” she smiled. “Well, get in my beautiful lady Yosie.” he said pressing the unlock button. She went in her left leg first so; Kyuhyun took the opportunity to take a good look at her leg without her looking. Yosie shut the car door beginning to put her seatbelt on. “No, allow me Madame.” Kyuhyun leaned to her side having them face to face as he reached his hand for the seatbelt. They stared at each other the whole time…intensely. Kyuhyun finished and quickly began to drive off in the streets of Seoul. “What café to exactly, master?” he asked. “What’s with the formality?” Yosie asked him. “Well, because you are my master and I am the servant that services you to no end.” he smiled answering her question. “It’s true you do spoil me, servant Cho.” she leaned over to his side give him a slight kiss on his cheek.

Piano Café

Kyuhyun and Yosie enter the café and hear the beautiful sounds of a piano player. “Oh good, someone with piano skills is playing let’s get closer to hear!” she grabbed Kyuhyun by the arm and pulled him down into a chair. The pianist was on the other side of a glass window dividing the pianist from the other people, but even though the glass separates the musician the music can be heard perfectly fine. The song had a slow jazzy tone, it was gorgeous. “Wow, sounds so beautiful.” Kyuhyun whispered to himself being drawn in by the piano. Yosie just looked at him and smiled knowing how easily he can get caught by the sound of music. “Hello, can I get you anything?” asked a waitress. “Oh, yes we would both like a Caramel Frappuccino.” Yosie answered in a whisper. “Ok,” the waitress whispered also glancing at Kyuhyun with a smile before leaving. The song slowly ended…perfectly. People around applauded while Kyuhyun just stared at the piano in trance.

“Kyuhyun, play for me,” called a woman with a sweet voice. She was sitting in a lounge chair dressed in a dark party dress revealing her left leg from the side cut of the long dress. She also wore a pair of dark glassy heels with her long hair down over her shoulders. She brought her leg over the other as she played with her hair and Kyuhyun began to play a soft jazzy tempo on the piano. She looked at him lovingly as he glanced back at her…smiling. As soon as the beautiful jazz melody ended her last words were… “Kyuhyun, I love you.” he smiled at her words and titled the song in pen, Smile.

“Kyuhyun, Kyuhyunie, are you ok?” Yosie’s words came into focus as he snapped out of his past memory. “Oh yeah, what,” Yosie leaned towards him and left a small kiss on his left cheek. “Daydreaming, were you?” she knew the answer as she smiled looking around. Kyuhyun just looked down at his casual sneakers not wanting to face Yosie for now. ‘Why do I still feel something? Is it possible that I am…longing for her?’ “Kyuhyun,” he perks his head up to his name being called by the beauty sitting next to him. “Shall we make a song of our own?” she got up pulling him up dragging him to the piano. She sat him down on the piano. “I’ll sing,” she said. “Play… Smile,” she ordered sitting next to him. Kyuhyun sat there frozen unable to put his fingers to the keys.

The woman with the long silky dark hair now was dressed completely in white staring at the boy before her sitting at a piano near an altar in the middle of the night. “Tomorrow,” Kyuhyun spoke. “Tomorrow is tomorrow.” he pressed a few keys in the middle section. “Kyuhyun, you know this was to happen.” she spoke. “I know Shin Min Ah, I know,” he looked out a clear large window seeing the nearby mountains and down below the city and its streetlights. Min Ah walked behind him and leaned down to hug him from behind. “You knew what this was. You promised me you were going to let me go as soon as the wedding plans were beginning to be made and announced.” Kyuhyun quickly got up and grabbed her hands while falling to his knees. “Shin Min Ah, I love you. Why can’t you marry me instead right now and we will run off together anywhere you want, just stay here with me, please.” Kyuhyun cried hugging her waist crying his invisible tears on her white dress. “Kyuhyun,” she looked down at the crying boy hugging her waist just like a little boy hugging the waist of his mother. Min Ah pressed her warm hands on his moist cheeks making him look up at her. “No, because you are only just a kid.” she answered giving him a kiss on the lips. She removed his hands from her dress and she began to make her way out the door. “No, Shin Min Ah wait!” he cried out running after her, but falling having his glasses break in his blazers pocket.

Kyuhyun kept his eyes focused on the keys, but his fingers don’t make a move. “Kyuhyun, are you alright?” Yosie asked putting a hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder. He quickly got up without saying a word and began to make his way out of the café. He raised his hand to his face to keep the sunlight from his eyes. Kyuhyun got in his car and began to drive off. “Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun,” Yosie yelled coming out of the café. “What did I do?” she whispered to herself.

10:45 p.m. was the time it showed on Kyuhyun’s phone as he looked through it at updates and other stuff. He noticed he got a few messages from his hyung’s and even Yosie or what they like to call “long legs” Kyuhyun laughed as he saw a message from Heechul complaing that long legs was all onto him asking where her Kyuhyun was. “Drinking wine,” Kyuhyun smiled feeling a little dozy. “, I shouldn’t have gotten to this point.” he told himself. “Sir, give me another bottle.” Kyuhyun ordered the bartender. A girl to be about barely in her twenties turns his direction on her stool. “Hey, I know who you are,” she began as she moved closer. “You’re Kyuhyun of…Super Junior.” she said surprised. “Great, you answered your own question.” Kyuhyun answered pouring himself another drink of red wine. She jumps off her stool kind of surprising the dazed Kyuhyun. She grabs his face with her hand. “You know, you are a very handsome man. How old are you?” she asked with a cool voice staring in his eyes intensely. “Older than you think little girl.” he responded turning his whole body to her. “Is that so,” she smiled now rubbing her hands on his chest over his white shirt. “Yes Miss,” he nodded his head slightly up and down. She reached her hand farther to Kyuhyun’s side of the bar having her nose just inches away from his. Both of their breath smells of alcohol. She re-treated her hand slowly with a cherry between her fingers. She took a small bite of one side of the cherry while Kyuhyun just stared at her obviously interested if she is going to eat the whole cherry or not. “You bite here.” she ordered to the other unbitten side. Kyuhyun slowly began to bring his lips to the cherry until the girl surprisingly yanked it away placing her lips instead. Before Kyuhyun knew it he was making out with a stranger. “Let’s go to a place more secluded.” the girl grabbed Kyuhyun by his neck collar and took him to a small little dark area near the bathrooms. She kissed him bringing her body closer to his raising the body heat between the two. “Let’s have .” she said after a long kiss between the two. “Uh…” Kyuhyun stayed dumbfounded. “Just say yes,” she smiled giving him a small kiss on neck. “Uh…yes…yeah sure.” he responded as she kissed him all over again. “Let’s go to a hotel or better yet at your place.” she was kissing his neck again. “But, I live with people.” she looked up at him. “Who cares, if your band mates are there let them watch or better yet, let them join us!” she laughed dragging him outside. “Taxi,” she yelled out as one stationed near them. She pushed Kyuhyun in then herself. “To your nearest hotel please and hurry!” she ordered kissing and rubbing up against Kyuhyun. “You and me are going to have a very special night.” she giggled while taking a small little bite on his ear lobe. The taxi came to a stop after a few minutes and the girl just threw won at the man before pulling Kyuhyun out.

“Reservation for two,” the girl said. “Alright, I’ll just need to see a credit Card.” responded the register woman. The girl checks Kyuhyun’s pockets and finds his wallet and just takes one out. “Here,” the register woman quickly gets them a room. “You are on the fourth floor in room 880.” she gave the girl the credit card and access key. “Have a nice night.” called out the woman. “Oh, don’t worry we will.” answered the girl pushing Kyuhyun into the elevator. Before they knew it they were in the fourth hall making out in front of room 880 meanwhile, a man to be about in his forties has a vest with a camera and other digital things around his neck. He was looking under the door of room 897 which was not far from room 880. “What are you doing in there with those women Mr. Han’s?” the camera man asked himself pressing his ear against the door. “Ah, Kyuhyun,” yelped the girl as they entered the room. “Kyuhyun,” the camera man choked out. “Did I hear right?” he asked himself running up to door 880 now putting his ear against the door. He heard yelps and giggles come from the girl, but nothing else. “Damn, is it really that kid, oh man this is going to be excellent!” the camera guy cheered in whispers as he pressed his ear to the door again with a big creepy smile on his face. Suddenly, a big woman in a fancy dress and a nerdy looking old man come out of their room, room 885. “Hey what on earth.” the big woman observed the camera guy with his eyes closed as yelping and giggling could be heard from room 880, he was moving his head back and forth as if he was hearing music. “Oh hell no, here I found myself another ert! The nerve of these men!” she quickly stomped to him grabbing him by the ear. “Ah,” the camera guy let out as the woman dragged him away. “Not on my watch you are going to hear people having for your pleasure you erted freak!” she yelled out slapping and kicking him out of there while her husband moved slowly with his cane behind her.

The girl begins to take Kyuhyun’s pants off revealing a special set of boxers that have the Star Craft logo on them. “Wow, you’re a real gamer aren’t you?” she giggled. “Hm, I like that.” she said reaching her hand up to his private. Suddenly, he began to feel a pain on his left . “Oh ,” he jumped up from the bed and started running out of the room into the hall with his pants down. He pressed for the elevator door to open while he felt the pain in his chest become stronger. The elevator doors open and gasps can be heard. It was the big woman and her older husband. “What the hell did I say about no more erts!” she yelled out grabbing Kyuhyun by the hair pressing the button for the first floor. “Kyuhyun baby,” yelled out the girl he was with as the elevator doors shut on her face. “Not only did I find myself a erted man hearing people have , but also a young man like you running around in the halls! What a major disgrace to my eyes!” she yelled dragging Kyuhyun out into the hotel’s main hall with eyes all on them. They were behind the hotel near a big dumpster. The big lady picked up Kyuhyun with all her might up into the air. “Wait, lady what are doing?” Kyuhyun asked panicking. “Whatever you’re doing don’t, don’t,” Kyuhyun yelled out as he was being thrown completely into the dumpster. “You nasty boy,” the woman said in disgust as she shut the lid on him. After five minutes Kyuhyun jumped out with his pants still at his ankles. He quickly pulled them up checking for his wallet all the meanwhile. “Yes,” he cheered to himself as he found it in his back pocket. “Taxi,” he called out to a nearby taxi. He quickly entered and gave him directions to the Super Junior residence. He checked his wallet and found he had only 2106.6 won (2$) “What, that girl…ugh, sir let me out.” Kyuhyun got out and paid him his last two dollars and began to walk home in the middle of the night. “Stupid stole my phone and most of my money and my ing credit cards!” he murmured to himself messing up his hair as he walked near a dim streetlight. He found a nearby can and kicked it into a nearby bush where the streetlights do not shine very well. Suddenly, the can makes its way back to his feet as if someone kicked it. He looked at the bush feeling a sense of a feeling called, afraid. “Hello,” he called out as the bush ruffled a bit freaking him out. “ this,” he quickly began to fast walk out of there until he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head. He looked down to see that the can is what hit him, but who threw the can? He looked up to see a feline looking creature not a few yards staring back at him. “It looks like a cat.” he told himself. “Here kitty, kitty,” he began. As it came closer his saw that it was longer than a normal cat and it was coming closer in a pouncing stance. “Oh , you are not a kitty.” he let out stepping back before making a run for it. Kyuhyun turned back to see that it was running after him and fast. “Holy ,” he kept cursing running for dear life. He found that the Super Junior residence wasn’t far from his sight and began to run faster with his arms flapping in the air like a mad man. He leaped a few steps from the main door, but quickly tripping on the last step his foot need to overpass. Kyuhyun pressed his back to the door as the feline’s breathing was only less than a few centimeters away. Kyuhyun began to whine in his throat. ‘Oh god this is it. I am going to die. Well, at least I had a good run.’ he closed his eyes waiting for the worst.