Chapter Two

Inconvenient Love

As the guys walked in they sat down in their seats. As soon as Kris sat down there was a group of stuck up girls heading there way. “Oh great” Kai muttered. 

“Why must we deal with their so early in the morning?” Beakhyun asked. Jessica, the “leader” of the group, was the first to approach Kris as soon as she got to him she jumped on his lap.

“Hi-ya. How are you honey?” Right when she said that Tao was so ready to walk up to her and punch her in the face. Strangely, as soon as he was going to get up someone grabbed his arm. It was Baekhyun giving him a look that he shouldn’t go punch her. After that they heard a thump noise - Kris picked up Jessica and dropped her. Everyone stared at him, and yet he just shrugged it off. Hana just simply laughed on the inside, of course, if she even looked over for more than five seconds there would be a fight.

“Kris! Did you just drop me?” Jessica was screaming as she turned red as a tomato.

"Well, yes. You got annoying and you see, we aren’t dating so you had no right to call me honey.” Kris said in a deep, low voice.

“I see,” she said as she started to cool down and walked over to Tao. “Do you care about him or me?” Jessica pointed to Tao. She knew the answer but she didn’t want to know it was Tao - she was jealous of him. Because he had something she didn’t…Kris.

“I care about Tao."

"Why?"

"Why do I care about him? Because I love him and adore him. If you have a problem with that, it's your fault not mine." When she heard that her hand landed on Tao’s cheek. Everyone stared at Tao, Kris was now furious and Hana walked up to Jessica and punched her in the face.

“What the hell was that for misfit? Jessica yelled in Hana’s face.

“It’s not polite to hit people and since I rather get in trouble than anybody else in this room.” After a couple seconds Hana walked out for a couple minutes and came back with an icepack and a rag. She rapped the ice pack in the rag and placed it onto Tao’s cheek. All Jessica did was watch with in a "O" shape.

“How does this brat get more attention than me? No one is supposed to like her?" Jessica yelled.

Then Hana turned around and said “No one likes me Jessica and they never will. I’m just a kind, friendly, and helpful girl. I don’t do it for attention. I do it because I hate seeing people hurt.” She said as she placed the ice pack back onto Toa's cheek and put his hand so he could hold it. Hana was about to walk away but then Tao stopped her and said, “Thank you. I owe you one.” Then let her walk  to the lunch room.

Kris, however, started yelling at Jessica. “How dare you lay a hand on him? How would you like it if I slapped you across the face?” Kris was about to until someone grabbed his hand it was, of course, Tao.

“Don’t do it. She’s not worth it. Come on guys, lets go to lunch. I want to talk to someone.” Kris nodded and all the members walked to the lunch room. Throughout, all of this Sehun just smiled hugging his lovely Luhan.

Hana was sitting all alone. No one sat next to her she had her headphones in and blocked everyone out. That is, until she felt people watching her drink her water and looked to her left seeing Tao sitting next to her. “Oh umm…Do you need me to move?” She asked and tilted her head.

“No silly we wanted to sit with you. Do you mind if we sit here?" Tao asked.

“No, it’s not a problem.” She simply answered as she turned off her music.

“I was wondering why you really helped me today?" Tao asked while starring at the table.

You carefully looked around and said “I always hated how Jessica treats people, so I decided to help you and your cheek looked like it stung so I thought an ice pack in a rag would work."

“Well, thank you. Would you like anything in return?" Hana just shook her head. “I mean, there has to be something that you want. A dream?”

"Well, I always wanted to be a model, but my parents never had the money, then they set me up for an arranged marriage." Kris’s head shot up when he heard the words “arranged marriage.” He so badly wanted to ask who she was going to marry, but he knew the chance of it being him was very low - at least he hoped it was.

”Ahh, I see. Well, you want to be a model I can help you out there. My dad actually owns a company that needs more models so maybe I can set you up. Would you like that?" Tao asked in happy tune.

“Of course I would. Thank you, but I mean that’s a lot and all I did was get you an ice pack."

"You actually did something unlike anybody else, so please let me get you set up." Hana nodded as she gave Tao her number than the rest of the members asked for her number as well so she gave it to them.

After lunch school was over and Hana was tired so she just skated home and passed out on her bed.

Kris, on the other hand, was just holding his boyfriend in his arms wrapped around him thinking about the arranged marriage his parents put him in. Thinking how he was going to tell Tao. He wanted to tell him so bad, but he wants to know everything before he tells his lover so he must find out who the mystery woman is.

----------------

Hey Here's chapter two i'm sorry i can't update so often but i'm trying.

Leave a comment and subscribe