1

I Hear Your Voice

Luhan POV

I walked on the side of the road refresh my mind because a lot of people secret that I know... Suddenly I see a girl standing, looks like she wants crossing the street but the light is still green and I hear her voice. "I better leave this world than I must life with a crazy step-mother..." She said in her heart. "She wants to commit suicide?" I asked to myself. I run to her and catch her wrist. 

"Let me go!" She shouted while cried and tried to let go of my grip . "What are you doing?! You want to leave this world?!" I shouted to her. "Who are you?! Just let me go!" She faced me with teary eyes. "Your mother will sad if you die!" I said. "Ho... How did... yo...you... know?" She asked again still cried. "I will tell you until you stop doing this crazy thing." "But... but... you didn't know my problem!" She shouted again. "Your mother died and your father married again." "How... di..." "And Your step-mother is always looked at you as a slave if your father isn't home." I cutted her words. "How did you know?!" She kept asked me. "I can hear people voice! So, stop asking!" "What?! You can hear people voice? Hmph... Impossible!" "It seems like impossible but it's not..."

"Then tell me what I want to said!" "Are you kidding me?!" We said in unison. "How impossible!" We said again in unison. "I've told you I can hear people voice..." I said and her eyes opened wide. "If you want to know, let's go!" I held her wrist and went to my favorite place.

In my favorite place...

"So... you can hear people voice since you born?" "Nae... and it makes me want to die like you... but my mother said 'life only once so use it perfectly' those words keep telling me not to commit suicide." I said looking at the sea (A/N : They looked at the sea from a big rock) "Ahh... so it's like that... anyway, this place is really beautiful..." "It's beautiful right? This is my favorite place... I like to go here when I feel stress..." I said closed my eyes. "Hmm... by the way I'm Seohyun, and you?" She said and asked me to shaked her hand. "Oh yeah, I'm Luhan." I shake her hand, her hand is very soft. I looked to her face and our eyes meet. I observe her face, she's beautiful her eyes are sparkling, her skin is milky skin. "Luhan... Luhan..." she called me while shake her left hand in front of my face. "Eh... mianhae... Seohyun-sshi... I... I.... just blank..." I said took my hand. "It's ok... hmm... don't call me too formal, just call me noona." "Are you older than me?! When you were born?" "I was born on 1991, you?" "I'm older than you... I was born on 1990." "Mwo? You're an oppa?!" "Nae... call me oppa..." "Ok!"

18.00 pm...

"Seohyun-ah it's already night, let me deliver you to your home..." "I don't want to go home oppa..." "You want to live with me? Don't think a weird thing, I just want to help you." "Jinjja?! Waa... kamsahabnida..." She shouted and hugged me and I'm really shocked what she did. "Oh... mianhae oppa..." She said and blushed, wait... is she blushing?

Seohyun's house...

"Wait here oppa..."

Seohyun POV

I enter my house and saw my step-mother and step-sister. "It's already night and you just come back!!!" She shouted at me. I smirked and said, "Who are you?! Tell me to not come back at night?!" "I'm you mother!!!" "You never be my mother!!! you're a bit*h that stole people's husband!!!" I shouted at her. *SLAP* She slapped my cheek. "Leave this house before your father arrived!" "Yes! I want to leave this house! And tell my father that I'm sorry for everything and tell him don't search me..." I said while crying and packed my clothes.

Luhan POV

I waited Seohyun and see her crying when she go out. "Why are you crying?" "Just go oppa..." "O... Okay..."

 

Sorry for short update and comment please....