Sehun's Past

I Miss the Old You *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Chapter 3: Sehun's Past

 

Sehun sat down on the arm chair, looking through a picture book. It wasn't from EXO though. It was from his birth mom. Being a cold-hearted person, Sehun felt  nothing. No pain or guilt. Just blank. He looked through it, something caught his attention. In one photo, it was his ex-leader, Andrew.

 

Back when Sehun was a pup, His mother and father were great. His pack was called RockStone. RockStone was very kind to Sehun, and to his parents. Something happened, and it ended up killing his parents, leaving Sehun an orphan. Andrew, who was the pack's leader, had now responsibilitly over him. Andrew ended up being a great father to him. Sehun loved it. But when someone new came in, named Braydon, Sehun noticed something odd. He tried to tell Andrew.

"Hyung, I don't like Braydon hyung.", Andrew looked down to see Sehun, pulling on his pant's leg. Andrew laughed and picked up Sehun. He put him on his lap, and patted his head."Sehun, there's nothing wrong with Braydon. He's new, okay?", Sehun pouted, and nodded. He got down and walked out. No one believes little kids.

 

Once Sehun was 9, Braydon struck.  And it was his birthday.

 

Andrew shielded Sehun, by hugging him and ran away. They could still hear gunshots. Braydon lied. He wasn't a wolf, he was a hunter. Andrew turned, and somehow he lost his footing. And he fell down a cliff. Sehun tumbled out of his grip, and got bruises and scratches on his body. Sehun managed to get his balence on a piece of the rock, and looked down to see if Andrew was okay. He regretted it.

There was Andrew. With a sharp pole through his body. Right where his heart is. Sehun felt his shirt getting wet, and wiped his eyes. The gunshots were getting closer, and Sehun ran. He lost his footing on the edge and tumbled down, before everything went dark.

Sehun slammed the book closed. He felt regret in his body. Braydon was still out there, somewhere. Sehun wanted revenge.

.

.

.

Even if he ended up like Andrew.

~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello! Since I asked you guys that I'll be turning this into a Sekai story, most of you guys said Yes. And I promise you guys.

 

No s.

 

I at those.

 

AND I WAS SO MEAN ENOUGH TO KILL ANDREW DX I LIKED HIM WHEN I WROTE THIS

IM SO MEAN TO HIM DX