Chapter 1

Rainy Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

You wake early in the morning, too tired to even open your eyes.  You hear the sound of water but figure it's just Jay taking a shower.  Only the sound begins getting louder and louder.  Your eyes shoot open as you see your bedroom is pretty dark...no sunshine at all.  "Oh no no no",  you begin to say as you remember today you were going to go on a sweet date with Jay at the park.  You don't get to go on cute dates like this often because Jay is pretty busy with work and you are busy with your job as a nurse.  You finally have a week long vacation and Jay has a bit of free time too, so you both wanted to make the best of it.  Jay starts to wake up, rubbing his eyes as he turns to face you.  "Morning beautiful", Jays says as he flashes you a little smile.  "Morning cutie", you give Jay a peck on the cheek.  "Jay, we were supposed to have our date at the park today, but its raining so hard outside, there's no way we can go now!", you say sadly.  You were so disappointed.  The weather forcast did not mention rain at all, actually they said the total opposite.  They said it was going to be a sunny day, just what you had hoped for.  "Well (your name), let's wait a few hours and see if the rain lets up at all.  It's supposed to be an afternoon lunch date, right?  So we still have some hours to spare, I'm sure by the afternoon it will be all dry outside and sunny."

 

The hours tick by, and the rain still pours down, with alot of loud thunder.  "There is no way this rain is going to stop", you think to yourself with a look of pity on your face.  "Hey (your name), don't look so sad, I hate seeing you that way baby".  Jay wraps his arm around your shoulders as you both sit on the couch, wa

Please log in to read the full chapter