Since I Met You (end)

Since I Met You

Lee Bo Na"s POV

Today is my time to back to Seoul. I have studied at America and it's so fun! But why i should go back to Korea? This is ! I hate it. But my parents said that they wont to give me money if i did'nt back to Korea. So finally i decided to come back to Korea. And it's because i have my first crush before i went  America. Kim Tan. I can forget him until now. But he must engaged with someone thathe doesn't love. So funny huh?

Yeah but it's the fate of me and him. not be together. I hope someday i will meet my real love. The man that can take care of me, cares me. Ok let's forget about man. Oh i haven't introduced my self. Hello my name is Lee Bo Na. My father have a big entertainment in Korea.You know Mega entertainment. My dream is to be a perfectionist. But sometimes i mess a thing. you know, nobody's perfect right!Okay, today i will go back to Korea. and after tomorrow i will take my first day of the class.

 

Author's POV

Today Bo Na will go the school and meet her her bestfriend. So it's very excited for to back to her school. But she hate this day. She will meet Kim Tan fiance. Make her sad. But she want to forget all about Kim Tan. her first crush. Her car go faster and faster on the road.

After wait for about 1 hour she arrive at the school. her driver then open the door so she can get out from the car. She fix her messy hair and her uniform. Then she go to the Principal office.

TOK TOK TOK

"excuse me. annyeonghasimnika head master. I'm Lee Bo Na. Nice to meet you" she then bow to the Jung head master.

"Yeah i know you. Your father already told me that you want back to Korea. Nice to meet you. I hope you not make any trouble at my shcool."

Ya! i dont want back to Korea!

"I've already heard your realtionship with Tan before. I hope you can undertsand him."

"No problem headmaster. I already forgived him."

You Know! He make me hurt so much!!

"Okay then. now you can go to your class. and your president class will accompany you to your class. wait a minute" Jung head master then make a call and somebady then get in to her room.

"Yoon Chan Young. This is Lee Bo Na. you can accompany her to your class. You two can go."

"Ne head master. follow me."

So cold he. Ish! his face! i wanna puch it!

Lee Bo Na then go to her class with her president class. in the middle of their walk she then invite him to chat.

"Annyeong my name is Lee Bo Na. what's your name?" she smile to him

but he just stop walk and look at her. he than point their class.

"That's your class. You can call me if you wanna have a help." he then left her alone with her jaw drop.

 

Yoon Chan Young's POV

i just walk a way to the class and accompany her. i dont wanna talk to her. because i know a rich girl is hard to be unsdertand and always make trouble. 

"Annyeong my name is Lee Bo Na. what's your name?"

But i just stop my walk. and point to her and my class.

"That's your class. You can call me if you wanna have a help." 

I said it then i left her alone. Hemm... actually i think she is a cute and nice girl. But I don't know. I just not really like her. i prefer to be friends with a proper girl than a rich girl like her. I then go to the teachers room to take a task from Mr. Park because he get sick and can not teach us. I go to his table and take the task. then i Go to the class.

***

The bell has rung and then one by one the student get in to class. Ms. Choi then get in to the class with the girl. 

"Be quiet! today we have a new student. Ms. Bo Na you can intoduce your self now."

"Annyeong friends my name is Lee Bo Na. Nice to meet you all." she then bow in front of the class. But suddenly i have an eye contact with her. she then turn her face. but i dont care about it. i then continue to read my book. 

"Lee Bo Na now you can sit beside Chan Young because he is the president class and you can ask him for a help if."

"OK sonsaengnim."

She then put her bag at the table, take her book out and the class begin. i think my day will be hard.

 

Author's POV

Now time to have a break. the boys then play soccer at the field. Now Bo Na alone walk beside the field. She then call her mother

"Mom! Now i already back to Korea and i hope you not to rule me! okay okay.. i get it. okey mom saranghae."

she then turn around but suddenly....

BUK!

she got hit with a ball by someone. dark. she can not she anything. then she colapse.

at the clinic. Bo Na haven't woke up yet. chan Young sit at the chair beside her bed. it's already dark now. suddenly Bo Na open her eyes. Chanyoung then call the doctor. after the doctor check her, she told that Bo Na alright. and she can go home now. But Bo Na now have a bandage at her head.

"hmmmm... Are you alright Bo Na?"

"it's a little bit hurt. but it's okay. hmmm... you wait for me?" shen then ask him

"errr... yess. mianhae"

"wae?"

"because i hit your head with the ball. but it accidently! i swear!" he then make a peace sign. make Bo Na giggle.

"hahhahah it's okay....hmmm.. what's your name"

"Chan Young. Yoon Chan Young."

***

"CHAN YOUNG AAAA!!!!" she then run away to the that boy.

"i already make this. i hope you want to eat this with me" she said it with a cute smile.

"sure, why not" she then take a seat with her.

"Ya! Lee Bo Na. what are you doing?" said a boy. then he approached them.

"we? ahhhh just eating together. wae Myung soo-a?"

"YOU TWO EATING TOGETHER??!! AISHHHH!! YOUNG DO SEE THIS!"

"wae ya wae you're so noisy. Aisshh.. this yeoja. after you was abandoned by Kim Tan now you search for another man?"

"Yah Choi Young Do shikereo! stupid boy!"

"Okay Lee Bo Na. have a good lunch." Young Do then leave them 

"You Two! i watch you Chan Young!" then Myung Soo leave them too and follow Young Do.

"You know them? i think you didn't know them?"

"Of course i know them. They are my old friend." she then continue to eat.

"And... Kim Tan. Is he the son of the head master?" Chan Young then ask her. And suddenly she freeze. and put the spoon to the plate.

"yes. wae?"

"no.. just ask you. let's eat." then Chan Young continue to eat together.

***

"Bo Na. do you have a free time this week?"

"yes at Saturday. why?"

"do you want accompany me to go to the park?"

omg! don't tell me! he want to ask me for a date!

"Of course!!! ah.. i mean of course. okay Saturday."

"thank you. dont forget. Saturday." 

"okeyy.. annyeong Chan Young-a!" she leaved him then. at the back, Chan Young just smile. she that Bo Na is very cute girl.

 

***

It's Saturday. Bo Na then wear a cute pink dress. and a small ribbon over her head. she then walk to the park near her house. but she very thirsty. So she then decide to have a drink. Then she get in into a cafe. and order a drink for her. but shen then order a drink again. it's for Chan Young. Today Bo Na very cute. see look so gorgeous. all of the boy at that cafe amazed with her beautiful. 

after her drink is already served. she want to leave the cafe. but.. suddenly she hear a familiar voice. she turn around she see Chan Young with a girl. she then approached him

"YOON CHAN YOUNG!"

That two people turn around and she Lee Bo Na already changed into a "beast".

"HOW DARE YOU!! YOU ASK ME TO TAKE A WALK WITH YOU BUT YOU AT THIS CAFE TALKING AND LAUGHING WITH A GIRL!! I HATE YOU YOON CHAN YOUNG!" Bo Na then leave him with that girl.

"Bo Na! LEE BO NA!! I CAN EXPLAIN THIS WAIT!" Chan Young then run to her and grab her hand. but she ward it.

"I DON'T CARE NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

she then leave him alone and poeple stare at him....

***

It was already a week after that accident. Bo Na now get away from Chan Young. when he want to explaine the situation Bo Na always run from him. she is getting hurt now.

it's a break time. Bo Na is walking alone at the coridor. but suddenly in front of her, there is Chan Young. she then Turn around. want to get away from him.

"BO NA LISTEN TO ME! I WANT EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TROUBLE!"

"NOTHING NEED TO BE EXPLAINE. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"i want to ask you something. why you mad at me! are you jeelous?"

"n.nn...n.. NO! I DON'T"

"But why you mad at me" Chan Young then walk and stand in front of Bo Na.

"it...tttt...it is... YA LEAVE ME!"

"Saranghae Lee Bo Na!"

She freeze now.  then Chan Yong hug her from the back.

"i'm sorry make you mad. i swear i never do it again. mianhae ya Lee Bo Na." he then release his hug to Bo Na. 

"the girl at the cafe is  just my best friend. her name is Cha Eun Sang."

"huh? really?? pyuhhh.. thanks God. UPsss!!" she then closed then hit her head.

Chan Young then just smile to Bo Na. He already confess his feeling.

"I hope you know that you're make my heart beat fast. Always. Since i met you"

***