Final

Will This Story Continue?

Eunji is waiting for Namjoo while sitting on a bench in the garden of their school.She bought a cup of coffee for her,as Namjoo hasn't eat her lunch,and Eunji is afraid that Namjoo would get stomachache again.

She is looking at her phone,checking her messages,to see if Namjoo messaged her about her class ended.

Finally! Her phone rang,and she saw Namjoo's message.

 

From:Namjoo

To:Eunji

Unnie~! My classes ended and I will wait for you at the main entrance of our school okay?

 

"Okay..."Eunji mumbles and keeps her phone in her bag,then stands up from the bench.

"Whoa!"She almost scream when she saw a guy looking at her closely with his hazel eyes.

"Why did you yell like this?"The guy asks with a I-am-innocent look.

"Because of you of course!!"Eunji answers him while scanning his whole tall figure.

He is tall,and he looks handsome,at least in Eunji's standards.

"What did I do?"The guy asks again.

"You looked at me too closely!!"Eunji is currently busy arguing with this guy.

"Is it wrong?"The guy asks.

"No it isn't,but you scared me!!"Eunji says and suddenly remembers Namjoo.

"I-"The guy haven't got the chance to continue talking,Eunji already walks away from him in a fast pace.

The guy shakes his head as he thinks it's absurd to find a girl can just walk away from him like that.

Interesting.The guy mentally says.

"Hey."The guy walks to Eunji and grabs her wrist.

And the coffee accidentally spilled.

"???!!!!!!"Eunji's eyes widened when she saw the coffee spilled on the floor.Innocently.

"........I'm sorry!"The guy obviously felt sorry for the coffee too.

"Aish! What were you trying to do?!"Eunji asks in a high pitch voice.

"Uh....I was...."The guy got stuttered too.

"Forget it."Eunji struggles off his grip on the wrist and continue walks to the main entrance,ignoring the guy behind her.

"Hey!"The guy got angry and grabs her wrist once again.

"What now?!"Eunji asks angrily and frowns towards the guy.

"I wanted to say sorry for the coffee!"The guy says in a low tone.

"You already said that."Eunji swings off his grip and started to run.

"Hey!!"The guy chases Eunji.

"You're so annoying!!"Eunji says while looking at the guy who is running beside her.

"My name is Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo! How about you?"Myungsoo asks while running.

"Jung Eunji !"Eunji says and runs faster.

"Can we be friends?"Myungsoo asks.

"Apparently no."Eunji says and stops,as she found the main entrance in front of her.

"Why not?"Myungsoo asks and stops.

"We don't have any story to continue."Eunji says and slowly walks to Namjoo.

"Well,it's your personal thoughts."Myungsoo says.

"What do you mean?"Eunji stops and look at Myungsoo.

"That means..."He approaches her and whispers into her ear."We will have a long script for our story."

Myungsoo slowly pulls away and looks at her with a it-will-be-interesting look.

Eunji looks at him cautiously and raises one of her eyebrows."Crazy."

"Wh-"Myungsoo haven't get to say anything yet,and looks at Eunji who walks away from him to another girl who is obviously waiting for her.

"Who is he?"Namjoo asks Eunji and looks at Myungsoo.

"Just a crazy person."Eunji whispers and links her arm with Namjoo's.

"Let's go then."Namjoo places her hand on Eunji's and says.The two of them walks out the main entrance and disappears from Myungsoo's eyesight in a few seconds.

"Interesting."Myungsoo mumbles and smirks.

Although Eunji thought he is crazy,but he is going to prove that they will have a story to continue.