Top of the morning to ya~

I want you.

Waking up under the bed with dust bunnies caught in my hair is the first part of my daily routine. I don't understand why but gravity seems so much stronger when I wake up. I slide lazily from under the bed and coughed out the nasty feeling in my throat.

As usual, I'm greeted with silence. Mom and Dad have already gone to work hours earlier.

I forced myself to the bathroom and took a quick shower before throwing on some comfortable clothes. Nothing is more comfy than a worn out shirt with holes on it, right? 

Once I'm all freshened up, I whipped up some breakfast and consumed it while watching TV.

Changing from channel to channel, nothing seems to be interesting so I just turned the TV off. Sighing, I laid back on the sofa cushions and let my mind wander off. 

 

Then I heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen. I shot back up and turned my head towards the source of the sound. Nothing seems suspicious.

I paced towards the kitchen with heavy steps. Once I reached, I scanned all around it. Confused, I took a frying pan for protection. There was nothing out of place.

"Meow~~~~" I jumped when I was my two kittens, Mika and Miko entering through the window.

I sighed in relief. "You guys!! You had me scared there for a second!" I said as I sat on the ground and cuddled with them. They meowed non stop. "Hungry?" I asked. They continued to meow desparately. "Ok ok!" I walked towards the back door where on the other side of it was the garage. Their foor bowls are also there. 

I shook their food can and they ran towards me like predators chasing after a prey. They knocked each other to the ground before reaching their bowls. I giggled at how cute they are. They are my only companions everyday.

After pouring food into their bowls I headed back into the kitchen. I stopped on my tracks when I saw a man standing by the door. 

"Hey." he said calmly.

I was speechless.

"I'm hungry. Can you make me some scrambled eggs?" he grinned.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I yelled.

"Calm down sweety! I'm just a visitor~" he approached me. 

"GET. OUT." I commanded harshly.

"Not until you make me my eggs." he looked at me daringly.

I took the nearest object I could find, which is a screwdriver.

"Get out before-" 

"You use that screwdriver to fix my heart that's longing for you?" He placed a hand over his chest dramatically and walked closer.

I took steps back as he walked closer and closer. Until I finally hit a wall.

"Baby, dont be so scared!" he carressed my cheek.

"I'm calling the cops." I reached towards my pocket to find...Nothing. My phone's in my room.

He snickered. "Just call a doctor. A love doctor." he said playfully.

I couldn't see anything threatening so I assumed he was unarmed. I pushed him as hard as I can but all he did was stagger.

I ran like crazy but it wasn't fast enough. He grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me into his arms. Trapping me.

"Darling, I'm not going to do anything nor am I going to steal anything. I just want you." he said