never be replaced

SLOW DANCING

FLASHBACK:

 

Yah! Unnie don’t you like him? You look together you know.” MiYoung said while listening to his iPod trying to catch my attention.

“Lee MiYoung. What on earth are you trying to up again?” I rolled my eyes towards her. I am busy reading some fics on my phone when she started to talk.

“Unnie it’s been a while since you met my brother. I know you seen him as little brother like you seen me as your little sister but I know for him it’s different. Whenever I saw my brother looking at you, I saw his eyes twinkling. Why don’t you give him a try?” she stated carefully.

I sighed.

“MiYoung, it’s been a year since we met at that concert. I treat you as my own little sister, and you treat me as yours too. But in any case I don’t want to ruin our friendship.” I explain.

“Wae? Why do we need to ruin our friendship? I mean what makes you think it can ruin our friendship? I don’t see your point.” She said pouting; her attention is now on mine.

“Ok, what if. Wait I will explain. Imagine that I give your brother a nice try. Assuming that I accept his love. What if one day we accidentally broke up? Of course he stills your brother. Remember blood is thicker than water. We’ve been friends for that long and I don’t want to lose it just because of that relationship.” I said with all the sincerity in my eyes.

“Psssh BABO!”

“Yah! How dare you call me babo?! I’m older than you!” I pick the pillow beside me and throw it to her but she catches it.

“Pshh! BABO! BABO! BABO! Do you think I will choose him over you? Nah! My brother is such a headache. He is a player, a stupid jerk who always teases me, and makes me angry all the time. I remember when I was a kid he has this friend that I had a crush on. He discovered that when he goes to my room one day, and I had this notebook beside my table, he open and searched for something until he saw my writings. He saw his friend name that I wrote. When I found out that he knows about that, I beg for him to keep it as a secret but unfortunately my evil brother didn’t kept my secret. One day when his friend visited him, I was the first one to open the door, he smile at me and greet me with his eye smile which I like the most. When suddenly I heard my brother. ‘Don’t smile at my sister like that, you will going to melt her, you know Ljoe she likes you a lot’ when I hear my brother saying that, I feel my world stop then I rush to my room and cry all day. I didn’t talk t him for so long. But one day our parents decided to send him abroad. He goes to my room and gave me a gift. He talk to me even if I don’t talk to him, he said his sorry. Somehow I felt guilty, and then he added. ‘Ljoe knows you like him before I knew, but he insisted to court you because he felt so shy towards you, and he said he don’t want to lose our friendship. At first I don’t like him for you but I realized he was the only one who makes my sister happy, who am I to stop him to make my lovely dongsaeng happy?. I’m sorry I always tease you and make you angry, even make you cry every day. But please always remember you will always be my baby sister, I always want the best for you, so I don’t want to leave this house without even talking to you and you still angry to your oh so handsome brother. Come on give your brother a hug.’ At that time I was crying like hell because that was the first time I saw my brother’s concern and love for me. And I know he will be the best one for you. I didn’t tell you this because he is my brother, but I tell you this for you be happy. Unnie, don’t look for the future as negative. Look for it in a positive way. Life is always like that, even though you’ve seen it as worst, as the time goes by it change, change for best, because it is change by the people who believes in love , that love is the only way to keep this world as beautiful the way it is. Everybody deserves happiness especially you. I want you to be my sister-in-law. I want you to make my brother happy, the way you do it every time he sees you, this is the first time I saw him as serious like that. It’s sound so unbelievable but trust me this is the first time, please give him a chance to prove himself.”

 

“Is there anything I can say when you talk like a novelist?” I said and laugh at her.

“Aish. I hate you!” then I didn’t expect the next thing she did. She throw me the pillow, unfortunately it hit me on the face. -_- such a stubborn kid!

 

After we talk like no tomorrow I decided to give Chunji a nice try, he was so happy when one day I came to their house. He was so tensed when he sees me.

 

“Ah, it’s y-you. Come l-let’s take a seat.” He said stuttering.

“Yes thank you.” I said then gave him a pleasant smile.

“Ah my sister is not here, she go somewhere with my friend, I hope you don’t mind.” He said trying to calm himself.

“Ah yes I know, I actually came here for you.”

“F-FOR ME?!” he said in a shock.

“A-ah s-sorry, but why me?” he said confused.

“I actually decided to give you a try, I will give you a chance. Please be ready. Courting me is not as easy as you think.” After I said that I stood up ready to leave, but I felt hands on my wrist.

“I will, I will court you ever day, every hour, every minute even every second of the day, just to prove myself to you, and my feelings for you. I want you to see me as a man, for a woman, not just a boy.”

 

I saw the strong feeling in his eyes, I melt inside. This is the first time I saw him like that, every time I saw him, I saw him as a boy but not a man. But this day, I saw him as a man in the way he speaks; I feel a tinkling feeling burning inside me. That night he brings me to my home. And so the other day and the rest, every day when he go fetch me in my work he always bring flowers that I will surely didn’t forget. It was really a lovely flower. He sometimes brings me to his favorite restaurant. But most of the time, he brought me to his pad and cooks for me. For the past three months of courtship I know him better, and every day of my life I woke up feeling head over heels in love with that man. Then I finally decided to accept his feelings for me, at first it was like the happiest day of our life, but it changes when he started his career. He sometimes didn’t find time for me, I feel sad and empty, but I always try to understand him, until one day I stop trying to text him, in that whole day, I busy myself in work, I even overtime and not bother myself to look for my phone, it was late at night when I decided to go home, I didn’t bother to look in my desk in office to gather my things, I just fetch my bag and leave the office. I didn’t notice that I leave my phone in the table.

When I was ready to sleep, I heard the doorbell rang straight without stop. I scream as hell for that unknown person to wait until I ready myself. I was shocked when I saw the man I fall for over a month in front of my apartment; he looks so empty and messy. His eyes are swollen and red.

 

We just stared at each other for a moment then I feel his embrace, his close embrace as if I am going to run. He lowered his head in the crooked of my neck and I feel the hot liquid passing through the shirt I am wearing.

 

“Chunji w-what happen? Are you crying?” I said while hugging him back and worried.

“IM SORR!” the only thing he said, and then I feel him cry over and over. I brought him to the sofa let him sit at the couch; I sit beside the arm of the sofa and let him cry again to my shoulder. I feel his breath became calmer. I gave him a glass of water and he drinks it. Then I place myself again in the arm of the couch. He hugs me again so tight.

“I am so sorry baby, I know these past few months, weeks and days, I don’t have that much time for you, you always try to understand my situation, I feel thankful for that. I feel really sorry.” I saw him starting to cry again, I let it dry using my palm.

“It’s ok. I do understand you, I do, because I love you and you know that.”

“Yes I am, but I’ve been unfair to you. I been very busy and not even give you time, baby please tell me you still love me like before, I don’t want to lose you, I can’t.” he said facing me and still streaming the tears in his eyes.

“I do, I still love like before, and I think I love you everyday more and more. Please stop crying, I will not going to leave you, I’m not.” I said then hug him.

He then loses his hug and faces me again.

“Then why didn’t you answer your phone? I been texted you all day and even calling you a million times but you don’t answer it. Why? Explain this to me.” He said stop crying.

“oh that, I keep myself busy for the whole day, trying not to text you, even give an eye to look for my phone, and before I leave I accidentally left my phone inside the office. I just noticed it when I finally home. You know I just want to know if I can live a day without texting you even give a single message to you.” I said.

“And you found out what you are looking for?” he said a little bit nervous.

“Yes.”

“What?”

“I just found out that I can live without you Lee Chan Hee, I can live without you by my side, I can live-“before I talk again he cut me off.

“HOW DARE YOU?! I'VE BEEN LIKE HELL ALL DAY THINKING WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU! BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU, ABOUT WHAT AM I GONNA DO TO MAKE YOU FALL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR ME OVER AND OVER, I FEEL LIKE EMPTY AND YOU JUST SAID YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT ME?! HOW D---“ before he can continue his protest I crash my lips against his, to shut his mouth, at first he didn’t respond, but I smile when he held my waist make me sit on his lap and kiss me with full passionate, and love. The kiss last for a minute until I feel I’m out of breath. We broke the kiss after that.

“Darling you like a dog barking blah blah blah. You are so funny but sweet, I was just kidding when I told you that, I just want to know your reaction.” I said then give him a wink.

“Aish you are so naughty! Don’t you ever try to do that again or else-“

“Or else what?!”

“Or else I will kill you by kissing and hugging you with full of love.” He said with his sincerity in his eyes.

“Aish you’re so cheesy.” I said pinching the crooked of his nose.

“I love you Jung Soo Kyung, please don’t leave me, I’ll promise I will make it up to you. I really really love you to death.” He said and I feel like dying in his arms.

“I love you Lee Chan Hee, I will always will.” Once again I feel his lips against mine.

 

Up today, I feel like our relationship are stronger than before, it is not perfect, we fight, we get mad, we get angry but in the end of the day we still feel the love in each other’s arms. We go in to ups and downs, it’s ok, every relationship goes through with it, but through troubles and problems we got stronger and stronger. That makes us relationship keep alive and burning.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Today is December 13, 2013. This is our first anniversary. It was 12 in the morning I waited for him to text me and greet me but he didn’t. Until morning when I wake up still no text. I was busy preparing my breakfast.

“Why is it he doesn’t even text me in our first anniversary while in our monthsary he was so early to greet a happy monthsary.” I hissed to myself.

I texted MiYoung.

 

*hey little sis where is your brother? – to: littlebrat<3

* I don’t know. From: littlebrat<3

*why? Is he not home? Do you remember anything? Any special occasion today?

*Nothing. Don’t talk to me, I’m with Ljoe oppa. Call my brother and ask him where is he. BYE! ~~

 

 

“Aish that little brat! How dare her!!” I said pouting and starting to feel annoyed.

“I think there is nothing good happen this day! Psssh that Chunji! I hate him!! How dare he forget that today is our anniversary?” I keep mumbling to myself. I prepare myself and leave. I am going to shop by myself. How I hate the people around me today for being all busy!

 

I ate and shop all day; I busy myself in shopping what I want, even though I don’t need it. When I look to my watch it was already 5 pm, and even Chunji’s shadow is missing, I really hate him like hell!! How can he be so unfairand selfish! I know he’s not busy; Ljoe-ssi is with MiYoung how come Chunji is not home? His phone is off. Yes I tried to call him for hundreds of times but it’s off. This day is really ! When I feel tired I decided to go home. When I arrived. I noticed a note pasted on the door of my room.

 

 

MY DEAR UNNIE, PLEASE GET DRESS AND BE READY BEFORE 7. I WILL GO AND PICK YOU UP!”

-     MiYoung <3

 

“What on earth is happening to her this time?” even though I feel tired and I want to sleep. My mind tells me to get dress and be ready.

I wear one of the plain dress I bought early. I pick the pastel turquoise dress which is above the knee, and paired it with my favorite pink heels which Chunji buys for me one time when we go shopping.

 

Exactly 7 pm I heard the door bell rang. I open the door and saw MiYoung outside with Ljoe.

“Unnie let’s go.” She said.

“Where do we go?”

“You will know that later.”

 

After a couple of minutes. We arrived at the popular beach in town, but I don’t see anyone else there. When I step my foot in the sand. MiYoung hold my hand then mumble something.

“Unnie, tonight is the night, I want to congratulate you in advance. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!” she then kissed me in cheeks then blind folded me. She just hold my hand and brought me somewhere. Finally I feel the cold breeze in my arms. Under the fold I know it’s a little bit bright. She just let me sit in a chair.

I heard some noises.

“I feel nervous.” I heard that familiar voice.

“Chunji is that you?” I asked. But didn’t respond.

“Don’t worry everything is fine, because I am so bright like a diamond.” I heard MiYoung said. After a minute I heard a car engine going far where I am. Then I feel someone touching my shoulder.

“Chunji is that you?”

“Yes baby.” After he responds he then let the blind fold down.

I was shocked in what I saw. I am in the middle of the heart candlelight together with the petals of red roses everywhere. It’s like a carpet. I feel Chunji kneeled beside me.

“Do you like it? I hope you do, because I think I am going to get crazy thinking for the best place and arrangement for this very special night,”

“I am, really am.” I said trying to stop the tears trying to escape.

“Let’s dance.” He stood up and holds my hand softly. I flinched when I heard a song somewhere.

I heard him sing along with the song.

 

Dance with me tonight be my lady 
the center of attention alone, and the night is ours 
lets draw circles with our feet on the sand 
as i see your silhouette in the moonlight

Baby were slow dancing. 
Together in this moment 
i see myself in your eyes 
baby its amazing, how did i get such an angel with me 
tonight

i gave it up last time, i saw myself staring at the mirror 
i never felt this much since i met you girl 
i gave it up for this night, this is what dreams are made out of 
you had me at hello 
head over heels for you 
ill give it all just to make things clear, I’m waiting for the moment 
when you look at me can’t wait for our lips to collide

Dance with me tonight be my lady 
and after the sunrise we'll go our separate ways and wave goodbye 
to everything that happened tonight 
i still see your silhouette in the moonlight

nothing compares to your beauty 
and i don’t know what will i be if i didn’t have you with me 
you can take anything away from me baby 
ill gladly put everything aside for this slow dance tonight

i gave it up last time, I saw myself staring at the mirror 
i never felt this much since i met you girl 
i gave it up for this night this is what dreams are made out of 
you had me at hello 
head over heels for you 
ill give it all just to make things a possibility 
you looked at me and gave me this and now our lips just collide

 

 

And just like the song. We’re slow dancing under the moonlight, like the night is ours. As if the world belongs to us. He hugs me sweetly. My head resting on his chest. I can hear his heart, beating so fast just like mine. He blows soft kisses in my hair.

 

“I waited for this time to come. I’m sorry I am not able to call or text you early because I was so nervous.”

“Yeah I waited for your call and text but nothing. I feel so sad and angry at the same time early because I thought you we’re so unfair and selfish. Why did you do that to me in our anniversary? But I guess you have a very special surprise.”

“Yes I am. SooKyung. The first time I saw you is the best time of my life. I never have been this serious in my life. I bet you knew it from my sister. I was a player; I was a jerk and all. Way back then I never knew I have came this far. When I was in my teenage life. I told to myself that I don’t want to get married; I just want to get every girl I like. I want them to be my toy. I want them to be my collection. Until one day my little brat was so eager to meet someone. I won’t allow her to go that day, and I was so thankful I did that. Because if I’m not maybe I will not meet you, and maybe until now my life is in mess, without color, without happiness, without love and even without destination.

I hate rejection, that’s why when I try to court you and you refuse I feel challenge, and my sister told me that she will help me in one condition. I will change for good and be serious. And not to hurt you, she said she will going to kill me if I do hurt you, that time I think it’s so funny that she loves you more than she loves her brother but I do understand her. Your fragile, you’re lovely, you don’t deserve to get hurt. That’s why. I want to ask you.” I saw him kneel down, he reach for his back. He gave me a red rose. Just one. But I find it weird because it is heavy and it looks like fake. When I reach for it trying to open. He holds my hand and grabs the flower.

“SooKyung, I am not perfect I know, I am not as good as you think, but I am handsome the way I am, and I can do anything just to make you happy and love you the way I knew. I want you be my woman for the rest of my life, I want you to be my kids mom, I want you to be the one I am share my life with till I grow old. I want to grow old with you, shares kisses and hugs and sweet nothings with you, yes we fought for the simple problem but we knew at the end of the day we still love each other, and even more every day. So Jung SooKyung will you be my wife, my kids’ mom? WILL YOU MARRY ME? OH WAIT LET ME REPHRASE. JUNG SOOKYUNG BE MY WIFE, BE MY KIDS’ MOM. MARRY ME. It’s not a question it’s a statement.”

 

YES LEE CHANHEE! I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT TO BE YOUR WIFE, TO BE OUR KIDS’ MOM I WILL MARRY YOU”. Before I knew the tears I was holding back was now streaming in my eyes. He stood up and holds my face.

 

“I love you, I really do, and I am not getting tired loving you.” That’s all he say and closes the space between us. I felt his hot lips on mine. It’s passionate, deep, pure love and pure sincerity. I know I will not regret it for the rest of my life. Because I am accepted him to be my one and only forever through thick and thin till death do us part. He will never be replaced in my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

 

 

If there was a mistake please bare with me. I don’t have time to reread it. But I will gladly check it after a day or so.

Thank you dear readers I hope you like it! Please leave comments and votes or whatever etc. 

 

Truly yours,

 

© Seseduss.