Final

Shower

It's 7:54 at night. Taemin knows well what time it is. He takes his shampoo and towel and goes to the student hostel's public shower. Slowly takes of his clothes. Two more minutes. Goes under the hot water and he starts wash himself. It's the time.

Taemin gets all giggly and happy when the shower's door cracked and opened but his smile quickly disappeared when he sees the fat bay from the 4th bedroom. He sighed. Minho should be here now.

He watched Minho nearly half years ago and he was always exact like hell. He doesn't ever have been late but now, he is when Taemin has the biggest need for him. It's like a guilty pleasure for him, watching Minho perfect . And he carves it so much but Minho is nowhere.

So he waited about 2 hours in the shower. Some of the other boys complained but he stayed. He would never ever forgive himself if he miss his precious moments with the most wonderful . He had enough of being under the hot water what make his skin disgustingly wrinkled so he storms into his room. His roommate was already here.

"Hey, darling!" he greeted Taemin happily. The blond furrows his eyebrows.

"Why are you here and not in the shower?"he asked accusingly. Minho goes closer to his angry lover and puts his arm to his shoulder.

"Well, I was being an awesome boyfriend what I am and bought you your favourite- and super expensive- cereal and funny mugs what say moo when you pick it up. Do you want me to show you how it work? It's really really funny-"

"But I wanted you in the shower." he pouted.

"Why? We cannot even do things there. You know, what they said the last time. We shouldn't play with the rules."

"I missed see your ." Taemin mumbled and Minho looks him with a cocky smile.

"Oh, you know if you ask nicely I do anything for you. Why are you have to spying on my in the shower?" said with a wink. Taemin wraps his arms around Minho's neck. Their lisps only millimetres away from each other when the little blond whispered.

"Because it's more exciting.

 

 

 

 

AN/ Because dorm makes you ert. Anyway, I had a mooing mug when I was little, it annoys the hell out of me so I accidentally threw it to the floor. Beautiful toddler years.