Chapter 1

Friend Zone
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Since when you like Yuri eonnie xing?" Nara asked Yixing when they are lunch at cafetaria.

Yixing shocked, he drank his water faster. "I dont understand what you are talking now. Lets eat!" Yixing avoid Nara eyes and thats made Nara burst of laugh. "are you crazy Kwon Nara?" Yixing frustrated.

Nara smiles. "I can see it xing, how much you like her." Yixing continue eat. "Should I help you? I bet she can like you soon."

"What kind help?" Yixing curious and look at Nara.

"You should join Dance club with us, so you can have more time with her. Im smart right?" Nara winked.

Yixing flicks Nara forehead. "Smart? Do you want to kill me huh?" Yixing sigh. "you know well I cant dance. Heol, this girl."

Nara smiles widely. "Dont lie! I know you so well xing. Stop thinking about your past! I'll help you, and ofcourse she will help you too. can you imagine, how lucky you are if you can spend time with her? you can ask her go out to someday."

"Really? Can I?" Yixing asked and Nara nodded eagerly. "I'll think about it first and give my answer tomorrow."

Nara smiles more widely. "Okay, I'll wait".

~~~

"Yul eonnie!!!" Nara waves to a tall and pretty girl, then she run toward that girl.

Yuri smiled. "aiguuu, what happened to my pretty sister? why you look so happy nara-ya?"

Nara took d

Please log in to read the full chapter