Just something else than i expected

Bad at first but then good again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  You were sitting on your bed when your brother came in without knocking  ' Yah! ' you yelled at him ' what do you think you're doing?! ' He came close to you and slapped you .     Feeling that it get reddened you didn't said anything but instead of that the only thing you did was thinking of why he slapped you ? why ? your own brother Luhan the kindest guy the sweetest one who loved you so much!      You looked down and tears fell from your eyes , Luhan was furious and said ' I trusted you ' you looked up  ' t-trusted m-me ? About w-what ?? ' you stuttered  Luhan : ' I trusted that you would accept my girlfriend and would be nice ! I'm disappointed in you , how could you leave her at the party alone while she was drunk ? '     You : ' well is it my fault that she is always drinking and dancing with other guys ? '    Luhan's eyes grew wide  You : ' Luhan I am sorry for the times that I humilated you infront of her but you are blind she is not who you think , she told me that she would make you hate me and it seems that she got what she wanted ' .   You stood up and went away living him alone in you're room you putted you're shoes and jacked on and went out of the house and called Kai he is the only friend you could trust and asked him  where he was    Kai : ' I am home why ? And why are you stuttering ? ' You : ' Oh nothing just a fight with Luhan that's all ' Kai : ' Liar , what did he do ? ' You : ' Nothing! Really!! But can i come at you're place ? '
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter