Meeting the devil

Making Choi Sooyoung a lady

Yoona sighed as she threw her huge backpack on the empty bed beside the messy one. "Finally, my god" She let out another loud sigh as she wondered why are the beds beside each other. Before she could even pull her bed on the side, someone came in without knocking. "O-oh.. Are you Sooyoung?" Yoona asked as she gave the tall brunette, with her red beanie covered half of her hair, the tomboy was wearing a man's shorts and obviously a loose men's T-shirt. 

"Yeah.. Are you the new girl?"

"That's right.. Nice to meet you, Sooyoung" 

"Yeah" The tomboy snorted at the younger girl signalizing Yoona that she finds her uninteresting. "Sorry about the bed, I wasn't expecting you today. I just missed having a huge bed to roll on to. Don't worry, I'll push it back to your side" said Sooyoung. 

How dare this giant ... Psh.

"it's alright." Yoona smiled at the short haired lady before unpacking her things. The room looked small, just enough for two people to live in. For what Yoona knew, since Sooyoung confessed about her uality, Mr. Choi stopped giving her allowances not until she starts acting like a true lady. Yoona was the type of lady who would always have her high pitched voice and laugh all around the room. Well, Sooyoung was almost the opposite. She'd rather stay home and read all day. 

Yoona didn't bother ask the brunette if she likes reading, piles of books were on the side of Sooyoung's wooden cabinet. But one thing Yoona noticed was, it was all romance themed books. Maybe she's loveless. Hah. That's not impossible, not everyone would date a tomboy. Yoona thought as she continued unpacking her dress. Silently, Yoona wondered what if the tomboy would have a crush on her, that's not impossible right? 

"Uhm.. Sooyoungsshi.. Where can I change clothes?" 

"Exactly where you're standing. Duh" 

"B..but" 

"Let me clear this with you roomie. You're not my type, not even close. Okay? Changing clothes in front of me wont even even a little bit. If you want, you may go out on the hall and look for the nearest restroom." Sooyoung coldly blurted out. "I'm sorry okay.. I'm just tired of my roommates acting as if I'll like and fantasize them ust because I'm a tomboy. Besides, I'm reading. I won't look, I promise" The brunette continued reading one of her books. 

"HOW DARE YOU. YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE TOO! APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED! HMP!" Yoona irritatingly said as she took off her top and change to a simple plain black shirt.

"I don't care okay" 

"I don't care too!" Yoona couldn't believe how immature she was acting. No matter how hard she throws her things on bed, Sooyoung continued ignoring her and focused on reading the said book she couldn't leave. After two hours of silence, Yoona twittering and Sooyoung still reading, one broke the unending silence.

"Sorry for acting so immature.." Yoona apologized sincerely. Sooyoung gave her a warm look before giving the younger girl a nod. "Thank you.. Do you wanna go downstairs? I heard there's a party in few" Yoona asked politely. 

"Nah.. I think parties are not my thing" 

"But.. Will you please tour me? Just this night, I'm dying of boredom" Yoona calmly whined, making Sooyoung snort again. 

"Fine. Just give me a minute to finish this last chapter"

"Great! Let me change for a sec" 

 


 

Both tall girls walked down the beach near their dorm. "I'm really sorry about earlier.. Can we still be friends?" Yoona gave Sooyoung a pleading look. I can't fail this task, your mom already paid me. aish. Yoona thought to herself as she waited for the brunette to answer. Sooyoung nodded silently, her lips forming a tiny smile as she realized how funny the situation went earlier. 

"I'm sorry too. And.. Yes, we can be friends. Though I feel a little bit weird about this..." 

"Waeyo?"

 " Naturally, girls would always ignore me.. Not all girls but.. most" 

"I understand.. It's okay, I can be your friend" Yoona cheerfully smiled as she gave Sooyoung a pat on the back. "Oh! That's the place where the party is being held, come on!" The younger girl pulled the tall brunette though she was whining about not wanting to go. 

 


 

"WOWWW JJANG!" Yoona was amazed of how hundreds of people were enjoying inside the said bar. "It's my first time wow" Yoona's eyes scanned the huge place full of lights and some smoke. VIP room was just worth $20, yoona didn't hesitate to get one because of her excitement. "Let's go, let's go!" Yoona pulled Sooyoung with her after getting the instructions from the bartender. 

"I don't think we should stay on the VI--"

"Why not?" Yoona asked her new friend before twisting the silver knob as they got in. "What? A bed and a couch? That's $20 already?!" Yoona yelled in frustration as she found the room useless. 

"What were you expecting?"

"A room with mini bar and drink whatever's inside?"

"Idiot" 

"Yah! How mean! You--"

"Hello~" An english speaking teenager approached Sooyoung, cutting Yoona's blabbers. Both girls were stunning at the blonde lady, but Yoona was sure she was Asian. "I'm Jessica" The foreigner smiled at the tall brunette, stretching out her hand and offered a hand shake that was quickly accepted by the tomboy. 

"Choi sooyoung. Are you korean?" Yoona was amazed on how Sooyoung answered the lady in English language. She was left astonished as she watched both girls flirt. 

"Yeah, I am. But I grew up in America.. That says it, does it?" The short lady wearing a skin tight black dress was smiling. "I can see you two were about to enter the VIP room.. Uhm, you two.. dating?" She asked Sooyoung curiously. 

"O-oh no.. My idiot friend here had mistaken a VIP room as a mini version of another bar." Sooyoung explained politely.

"Can you two not flirt in front of me.. I find it awkward, jeez. You can borrow my VIP room if you want, I'll be down there dancing and drinking if you need me." Yoona snorted, rolling her eyes in frustration. She went down the stairs and bought herself a drink instead. "$2,000 minus.. $20 pssh I hte bars already" Yoona murmured as she sat on the bar. 

"Mind if I change your mood, hmm?" A lady in shorts and bikini top smiled at her. "Wanna go to the beach?" 

"I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I wanted to talk to you, miss" Yoona rolled her eyes. 

"Wow what a tiger. I like how you play hard to get, tiger lady. I'm Yuri by the way" Yuri smiled at the younger lady.