Teaser #4

Special ; Wooliment's New Girl Group[apply closed]

 

"Aigooo! Neeee. Opppaaaaa.. Leave me alonee! I need my sleep." I whined tiredly. It was too early for me to possibly function. Even though it was in the afternoon.  "I'm just worried about my precious dongsaeng ~" Yoseob cooed from the other end of the phone line. I was just about to throw my phone at the wall if Yoseob didn't shut up in the next two minutes. No - one minute at the most. "Awwwight! I'll let you get your beauty sleeep ~ Cause I can't have my number one beauty get her beauty slee--" I let out a groan. "Oppa!" I whined. Yoseob sighed. "Miannnhaaeee. OOOH! Concert in a few minutes! I'll send you another hat! Kay bye bye ~ !" "NO WAIT OPPA NOT ANOTHER HA--" Yoseob hung up on me. THAT YOSEOB HUNG UP...ON ME?! It was, I who hung up on Seungho. And Yoseob...hung up...on ME. His favorite and only little sister. Oh yes, the next time I see him, I'm going to smack him. But then again... I looked over at my hat collection on my side of the wall. Yoseob sent over twenty hats from his performances doing his awesome hat trick thingy.. Well, the more the merrier.. Right? Wait - does that even relate to this? 
 
* AN: i'm skipping the getting ready part because quite frankly, i'm brain dead. blame school D: I just don't have the engergy to go into great detail.. Sowwiii <3 Don't eat me :o *
 
I ran down the hall and into the kitchen, only to trip over one of the leader's many books. At least I caught my fall when I fell (?). "YAAAH! UNNIE! STOP THROWING YOUR BOOKS AROUND AND LEAVING THEM ON THE - - OWW!!" It was one moment I was giving advice to the leader of the group, and then the next, a dictionary was thrown at my head. Where did she keep those books anyways? "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I whined at her, just as the maknae would. The leader shot a look at me. "Stop speaking inproperly!" she warned. I made a face. "Fine!" And with that, our conversation ended... for twenty minutes at the least.. *shrug* But who's counting? 
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHO MESSED UP THE DORM AGAIN?!" the leader demanded as she paced around the living room back and forth.... then back and forth again... then back and - - you get the point. "YOOJIN DID IT!" the maknae and face of the group yelled out at the same time. I shot a glare at them, literately sending electric shocks between us. "ARRGH. CANDDDYY! JULIEEE!! IMA BITE CHU!!" I said, waving my arms around. "AAAND. I woke up less than an hour ago. So... HAHAHAHAHA. EAT THAT!" I teased them, sticking my tongue out afterward. "YAAH! YANG YOOJIN! YOO ISUEL!! YOU TWO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE KITCHEN! LEE HYE MI, YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF WAKING THE OTHERS UP. AND AHN CHO HEE! ... " The maknae turned from facing her corner and looked at the leader with round eyes full of terror. I chuckled. "YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF LAUNDRY." Before anyone could possibly protest (and I mean myself), The leader clapped her hands together. "CLEANING OUT THE DORMS BEFORE WE LIVE WITH INFINITE ~ " she cooed as she left the room. 
 
Ash, the Lead Dancer, and myself, began cleaning the kitchen. "I call washing the dishes! HAAAHAAA ~ ~ AHHH!!" Ash seriously tripped me and I fell onto the table. SHE got started on the dishes. "E-EVIL..." I muttered. "Just because you mutter dun mean I can't hear you stutter ~ " she rhymed innocently as she bobbed her head to the sides as she hummed a song. Shaking my head, I got off the table and carefully walked over to the ihome and turend up some music. Which so happened to be playing "Infinite's Be Mine" I hummed to the song. "YAH! Dun' be stingy! CRANK UP THE TUNES!" I heard Kei, the Main Vocalist yell out from the laundry room. "Ok ~ Ok ~" I mumbled to myself. Without any hesitation, I turned the volume on full blast. I could hear the maknae and main vocalist singing loudly to the song, then the maknae started to yell out things. "Great. They overflooded the washer machine again with too much of that soapy stuff!" Ash muttered. "UWAA! MAAAN. Candy! Now I'm stuck on clean up duty with you AND laundry now!" Julie whined. Judging by the maknae's scream, Julie pushed the maknae into the bubbles - again. "YAH! Get that under control! There are bubbles all over the dorm now!! OOH! It's seeping through the floors too!! I see it!" I Yelled out. Another book was flung to my head. "Speak properly." the Leader's words echoed creepily. A chill went down my spine. "Aish.." I muttered before going back to cleaning duty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AN: Annyeong everyone! I AM BAAACKK! BUUT. I'm back at school, too. Very unfortunate - . - 
Soo, hopefully I can get out the rest of the members soon. so then I can start the infintie introductions! 
after i reveal the rest of the members, i will post the CHOSEN SPECIAL applications in a new story thread thingy (?)
(: k.thx.bai!

I love you, my readers! ~ ~ <3