Teaser #1 + BONUS!

Special ; Wooliment's New Girl Group[apply closed]

 

[ Ahn Cho Hee's POV ] 
 
"Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy!"
 
Yes - I could hear it. The millions of Precious, Lovelys, Uniques, and Cherishes in the crowd screaming my name as they sang along to one of Special's songs. It was my time to shine when my rapping came. 
 
"Yeah, Yeah. Cause' maknae is the title that marks my name.
I be livin so high, high. 
What do they call me?
Candy be the name.
They call me C-A-N-D-Y. 
Yes. 
Cause' I be callin out to my Precious's, my lovelys. my uniques, and my cherishes.
We be Special. That's what we are. Ain't nobody gonna bring us down. 
And That's how we roll.
C'mon everybody..Let's go! "  (it was random =.= my cousin decided to put random stuff in it.)
 
When my rap ended, the other Special members and myself got into our dancing routine. At the last moment of the song, I did an immitation of a gunshot with my hands, along with a wink. The crowd erupted in cheers. But the cheers came even louder when Infinite came on the stage. I bit down on my tonue when L walked toward me. "Cho Hee-ah~" I heard him say. I beamed as he placed a hand on my cheek and leaned in, expecting a kiss, I closed my eyes. But they fluttered open when nothing happened. To my complete horror, it was Kei unnie there. Not L. I whined. "UNNIE!" I wailed. She placed a hand on he rhip before yelling in my ear, "CANDY! WAKE UP!" 
 
My eyes opened groggily as I sat up. I saw Kei unnie in front of me. "UNNIE! I WANT MY DREAM BACK!" I whined. She flicked my forehead lightly. "Aigoo, such a childish maknae." I pouted. "Meanie!" I mumbled. She stuck her tongue out at me playfully before pushing a finger to my forehead and pushing me back lightly. "Unnie!" You whined again. She wiggled her finger and shook her head. "Uh - Uh. Stop whining and go get ready. Today we're going to be introduced to Infinite! And you can finally meet your destined to be partner L!!" she smirked.
 
I turned my attention from picking at the paint on my nails(which were going to be repainted anyways) to her. I narrowed my eyes at her, but she - as usual - didn't take my serious look very seriously. Me, being the "innocent" maknae, and Kei, being the leader, was immune to my cute-yet-serious face. I pouted at that. "How did you know about my crush on him?" I questioned. Kei unnie shrugged and laughed. "I didn't. But thanks for telling me! I'm going to tell the others now!" she snickered playfully before skipping out of the room the two of us shared. I grumbled and ruffled my already messy hair. 
 
Currently, Special and myself were living in a dorm. But later today, all of our stuff would be cleared and we would be moving into a HOUSE with INFINITE. Why? No idea. It was something the head of Woolim Entertainment decided to do. But at the same time, Woolim wanted us, Special, to record with our own video camera, something they are going to call Special TV, or We are Woolim family. Something similar to what YGent does. Then post it on youtube. 
 
Shrugging slightly, I made my way to the bathroom to get ready. I took a semi-long shower, just the clear up the fog in my cloudy morning head. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom, before heading to the closest room. Or, better known as the dressing room. 
 
By the time I walked back into the room, the other members were sleeping in their rooms.. Kei unnie sat on her bed, reading a book. I jumped onto her bed and grinned. "So unnie~ I heard you have a crush on Kim Sunggyu!!" I teased. Kei unnie looked from her book with a raised eyebrow. She snapped her book shut before lifting it up and smacking me on the head. "UNNIE!!!!" I whined. 
 
Sitting on the couch, cuddled with a pillow, I texted both my oppa and my cousin. Ahn Daniel was my half brother, and Lee Byunghun was my cousin. I found it quite coincidental that the two debuted in the same group together, but then again, maybe not. 
 
[ Jeon Ji Hye's POV ] 
 
The maknae whined after I thwacked her on the head with the book. I shrugged. She had it coming. Once again, the maknae whined. "Unniee!! Weeeell, do you?" she questioned, forgetting about how I punished her with the book. I tapped my chin with a finger. "Hmm." I said to myself. The maknae grew impatient. "UNNIE!" she wailed. I held my hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I do not have feelings for Sunggyu!" I said, halfly telling the truth. The maknae raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Mmmhmm." she responded, her suspicious of my answer were obvious. It showed all over her face.
 
Since me and the maknae were still the only ones awake, the two of us double teamed the left over chores and made breakfast. Within only one hour, everything was done. Now, the soon to be empty dorm was spotless and clean. At least until the other members awoke. 
 
Sighing soflty, me and Candy sat on the couch watching Tv. I glanced over at the maknae. She had a pillow in between her knees as she pulled them to her chest and rested her chin on the pillow. The innocent maknae definately had a reputation of acting cute. It was true. Shaking my head, I turned my attention back to the Tv.
 
After a couple of minutes, my phone rang. Curious, I looked at the caller ID, it was my big brother, no less. Smiling lightly, I pressed the green button. I pressed the phone to my ear. "Ohayo, oppa!" I said, using the Japanese word for "morning" and the Korean word for big brother. I could tell he was smiling from the end of the phoneline. "Ne. Everything is going great.." I said, trailing off. Of course I wasn't going to tell him we were moving in with Infinite in a house.. Why? He would threaten to get on a plane to South Korea as fast as possbile and be a mojor between Infinite and Special bonding. We need to get along either way since we are under the SAME entertainment and soon to be roof.
 
"Ne. Ne. Okay. Have fun on your trip, oppa! Kay, love you too, Bye!" And with that said and done, I pressed the end button on my phone. The maknae glanced at me innocently. "Unnie ~ You better not say that around Sunggyu! He might get jealous." she teased. I shot the maknae a look. She deflated her shoulders and snuggled to the pillow. Smiling, I patted her head. "You're still my favorite maknae in the entire world!" I said assuringly. The maknae beamed happily. 
 
( I'll post the applications in the next chapter ^^ )