The Heirs

Drama Addiction
He's feeling so frustrated,

He's annoyed at someone,

He takes his frustration out to the group's maknae and the other members.

He can't write his songs without swears words.

He bangs the table as his mind constantly reminded of someone he hates the most.

Kim Tan, a.k.a Lee Minho

Not that he hates him before this but because of Lee Minho's new drama, The Heirs. He constantly gets annoyed by hearing Kim Tan's name from the porcelain doll's lips, his only girlfriend, Park Bom.

Well, it's all because of his fault. The first episode of the drama aired, he invited her to his dorm to watch it together, and since then, her eyes keep beaming gloriously when Lee Minho's face appeared. 

And when 2NE1 went on radio shows, Bom kept on mentioning Lee Minho's name all the time, making Jiyong jealous and lost concentration on his albums. 

'Yah, have you seen it? In the radio show, Bom wishes the fans to tell her that she and Kim Tan matches together.' SeungRi blurts out loudly when he walks in the studio. Jiyong was taken aback and immediately force Seungri to say more. 

'Hyuung,relax. Bom also answer some questions about you..' SeungRi squints his eyes. 'What?' He glared at him. 'The question was, who is 2NE1 gonna marry among us members. And Bom noona answered you.' SeungRi tells him half honest and half lies. 

'Really?' Jiyong smiles abit. 'Aniyo, Ji. She answered GD n Top.' Youngbae butts in their conversations. Jiyong frowns and quickly heads out and spends his time alone smoking.

He finally cools off and texted Bom, 'Yah, Mrs. Kim Tan.'. Seriously, he really wanna go and strangle Lee Minho for being to charming in the drama, and makes his love fall for him. 

Bom replied back,'Yes, Kim Tan's wife here..'. Jiyong reads it and called her,'Hello?'. Her voice is as bright as always. 'Are you having fun teasing me?' His voice sounded cold. 'Noo, I really like Lee Minho.' His eyes widen hearing his girlfriend's words,'Yahhh, this is count as cheatingg !' He pouts.

She groans,'Arraseo, I'll break up with him. Are you happy now?' He smiled, even though he knew she wouldn't give up easily on forgetting her bias. 'Let's meet tonight, at my place, baby.' He sounded more soft now. She hums and hangs up.

That night, Bom dragged Jiyong to watch the drama with her. 'Jiii, let's watch it.. I miss looking at Min-, Shinhye's beautiful face.' She pouts and acts on her cutesy aegyo. With all her act, Jiyong gave up and watch it together.

'Geesh, Kim Tan is so possesive. I like Young Do better.' Jiyong keeps on bad mouthing the character she likes the most. 'I can see his boogers falling out,' He jokes and earn a smack from Bom. 'Yah, I can see your no abs body from afar !' She glared at him and continue to watch the drama. He was defeated and sneakily checked her phone.

He unlocks her phone and he scowled at her wallpaper. It used to be his face and hers, but now it's changed to HIM.

He doesn't wanna bickers around because of her wallpapers and he starts to get up and walks away to his bedroom,leaving excited Bom alone watching the drama.

Bom didn't noticed he was gone when she leans her head on an empty space. 'Eung? Where did he go?'. She saw her phone was unlocked and she immediately know that boyfriend of her, is sulking and jealous.

For the first time, she abandoned the drama and went to his bedroom. 'Jiyong-ah...' She sits on bed, touching his back. 'Who You?' Jiyong whispers his song title, but he's actually talking to Bom. 

She smiled,'I'm Mrs. Kwon.'. Jiyong can't control his cheeky smile, he turns his back and pulled Bom into a tight warm hug.

'Yah, quit thinking about matching together with Kim Tan. You should think all about me, Kwon Ji Yong.' he whines to her.