Talking to your conscience

My Heart Beats Only For You.

 

Hello! FYI, my writing style is changing, firstly i'm writing in third person's POV (unless stated otherwise), and second, please take note that thoughts will be like this. *....................*

If you dont like my new writing style, please do inform me! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"What. The. Hell," you said slowly, eyeing the boys. "What are you guys doing here?" you raised a brow.

"Well, we wanted to visit you before school! Let's eat breakfast together!" Taemin beamed. You sighed but agreed anyways. You noticed that the table was filled with Western breakfast; omelet, ham, bacon and all. You smiled.

"Did you guys prepare this?" you asked, hoping that the five boys will beam at you and say yes. 

"Nah, only Key made it," Jonghyun shrugged. Your shoulders deflated and felt sad but suddenly became happy again. [LOL WHAT] "Thanks Key," you beamed. Key smiled as he nodded, indicating that it was nothing. You sat on the chair and began eating.

*******

Soon, you and the boys arrived school. You heard a lot of girls squealing with their high-pitched voice when they say the boys. You covered your ears and pouted. However, this action did not go unnoticed by Minho. He chuckled and slung his arms around your neck. Murmurs and gasps could be heard.

"Why is that guy like that to the nerd?"

"Omo! Are they dating?"

"No! I wanted him!"

You looked at him, suprised. He just gave you a smile. You said nothing after that. After the murmuring was done, Minho let go of you. He gave you a small smile. You tilted your head in confusion.

*Aish, why does he always smile? As if I can read his smile!* you thought grumpily. You turned to the other boys. They also gave you a smile.

*Aish!* Then, you realized that the boys were grinning at the 'crowd', especially Minho. He was smiling widely at the girls swooning over him.

*What?! I thought he came to this school to escape girls, but he's just charming them with a smile, that would melt me too if I wasn't so angry!* you thought, then suddenly stopped. *Wait, hold on, why exactly am I angry? It's nothing, they're just your friends. Nothing to be angry about..* you thought and inhaled and exhaled a deep amount of air.

Are you sure you're not jealous?

Wait, who are you and why are you talking to me?

I'm your conscience, and i'm here to tell you what's right and wrong, but in your situation, what's the truth.

Oh, so you're the conscience most of the fanfics talk about! The person always denies you, right?

Yupp, so are you going to ignore me?

Ani! So, tell me, tell me! 

Okay, promise? The truth is, you're jealous, not angry.

Jealous of what?

The girls and Minho smiling to them.

...........i'm going to deny you.

Fine! Be like other people! Deny me! One day you'll regret it! Aish! I'm going on a vacation!

Wait! Wait! Don't go!

................

You there?

...............

Hello..?

................

Have fun on your vacation.. 

******

*Aish, is it true? Am I really jealous?* you thought and went to your class, not noticing the bell had rung and everyone had scattered to class already, leaving you staring into space for a long time.

_____________________________________________________________

@WinterRose, Sameaknaaa & Paradox_Love: welcome. ^^

@elainaa: yeah, yeah, go ahead. i cant be bothered. xD and i made it myself.

@TheOneAndOnlyJess: lol. i know right. xD

@1say16: updated and sorry if i took so long! :(

@EVERYBODY: sorry i took so long to update! i've been busy with post exam activities that i forgot about this. mianhae D': but relax! this is my last week in school before the holidays so hang in there! :)