Beautiful

Multi-Fandom One Shots

Beautiful Girl: BTS x OC

12.13.13

     The day Jungkook has been planning for, his confession day with Mi Rya. He had a crush on her since the beginning of junior year after she let him borrow her study notes for a make it or break it test. As he sets up with his friends V, J-Hope, and Jimin he spots her walking towards their table earlier than expected. Jungkook panicks, "SHES EARLY STOP PRACTICING AND ACT NATURAL". Jimin poses as if he's in a photoshoot, V and J-hope sit together since there was only 3 seats, and Jungkook gets ready.

As Mi Rya continues walking without noticing them, Jungkook  taps her shoulder and sings his heart out. 

"When you looked at me, you wrapped around my heart

A normal guy like me doesn't fit your standards
so I wore a "friend" mask
Hiding my true feelings when I'm next to you
Sliding into the comfortable category"

      Mi Rya blushes and just continues walking to different stores looking for things to buy. In the midst of it all, V doesn't like the girl and acts as if hes punching her behind her back. He too had liked her before but she rejected him saying she thought he was dating J-Hope already and didn't want to start an affair. But everytime it looks like she would turn back, J-Hope tries to hold V back since it was Jungkook's time to shine.

      After 4 minutes of following her around the mall, she pauses as they stop singing. . Since V wanted to sabotage Mi Rya's happy mood he hugs her totally forgetting about Jungkook. "What the Heck V?! You can't just go hugging other people like that! If I was in a relationship I would feel jealous especially if I watched it before my eyes!". As she walks away, they all glare at V. Jungkook yells, "V! What did you just do! She was THIIISSS CLOSE to being my girlfriend! Did you just come here to do that to her or ruin me?!". Jimin face palms himself, "V sabotaged something...again". As they head back to the dorm, they tell Suga, Rap Monster, and Jin what happened.

Jin asks confused, "why would she say that?" "She thinks I'm dating J-Hope", V says calmly. Everyone bursts into laughter knowing how J-Hope and V could get easily misunderstood as one. Jungkook still a bit angry goes, "But still...You sabotaged my moment...I would've had a girlfriend if it wasn't for you..." V smirks, "eehh you'll be an idol soon, there will be MUUUCCHHH prettier ones".


 

Author's note: I got lazy and didn't want to stretch the story longer. 눈_눈 sorry. LOL I was just typing down anything expecting it to be about Jungkook but it switched over to V-Hope LOLOL Oops.