1.Chapter 1

Love that will never end

MC:"This is SBS Inkigayo ! Now we will first welcome a new group from SM named "YS:cutie" with two gorgeous ladies.Kwon Yuri and SooYoung ! Give them a round of applause ! They are performing their debut song name "We're here for you"

Yuri and SooYoung dance on stage passionately.Yuri have black dress with white lace on,while SooYoung wearing a leopord bustier with a y short pants.They receive a round of applause after they finish their dance perfomance.

Although this is their first dance performance,they have already make quite number of fans.Especially male fans.

Kwang Soo sitting in front of the television and say:"Omo,they jinjia yepuda ! They are so pretty,especially Yuri,Yah TaeMin ah,stop doing your homeworks and lets watch."After awhile Taemin reply:"Hyung ah hyung,I am not as free as you are I have a lot of homeworks waiting for me,and can you please low down your voice."

Kwang Soo is quite upset and say:"Alasou,finish your work ealier,hyung got to sleep now,I have to work tomorrow." 

"Yah Hyung !" 

"Neh,Min ?"

"Hyung,please close the television !"

"Aih jinjia,you close it yourself !" after kwangsoo finish this sentence,he run to his bedroom avoid getting hit by his brother.

Taemin mumbling while smiling widely.He ask himself whether it is a blessing to have such a brother like this or not.

While he mumbling on his own,his father reaches home.Kwang Soo~ah,Min~ah,come her and help appa to carry this heavy thing.

Taemin go out and help his father,and his father ask:"Where is kwang soo that lazy girin ?"

"ahh appa,he went to sleep,he said he have to work tomorrow !"

"jinjia ?"

"i don't know,this what he said so."

"Do I have to call him out appa ?"Taemin add up.

"anni-yo !" He reply with a shaky voice.

Suddenly,kwang soo come out of the room with a birthday cake on his hand.

"Seng il choo ka ham ni da,seng il choo ka ham ni da,sarang ha nuen appa,seng il choo ka ham ni da."They sing birthday song out of sudden.

Kwang soo's father is really shock and can't make any sounds.

Finally he open his mouths and say:"I thought,I thought you guys forgot about my birthday ? You guys didn't even wish me when i'm off to work just now."He say with some tears on his eyes.

"Appa this is a surprise plan for you,biannada ! Please forgive us appa !" They both said together.


Kwang Soo's father blow the candle and make a wish,he is very touch and hug both of them.And the tears finally streaming down like a river.

They are really happy,they drink some alchol before they go to sleep.

It was a really fun and memorable day for them.

Kwang Soo go to sleep after having three big cup of alcohol.He is some kind of drunk.And he actually dream about something ''DIRTY''

He landed a kiss on yuri's forehead,then her nose,her cheek and finally until her lips.They kissed passionately,his tongue finally meets her tongue,his tongue go through her entire mouth,his left hand tightly grabs her waist while his left hand is rubbing her back.Kwang soo  and nibbling yuri's neck,and she moan restlessly,he use his hand to cover to prevent her for so loud.It's the now,kwang soo take off his shirt and show his half body to yuri,yuri is blushing,he also slowly taking off yuri's shirt and shorts,only leaving her bra and with her.He touch all over her entire body,and took off the only material on her body.

"Hyung,I am late for school ! Hyung faster wake up ! Hyung !"

Taemin suddenly come in,and wake kwang soo up,and he realize it was just a dream.

"Yah,lee taemin,why do you wake me up ! Do you know i'm making out with kwon yuri !" Kwang Soo accidentally spoke out the "dirty" scene he was dreaming about few hours ago.

"Aigoo,you this dirty little brat was thinking about making love with Yuri." And taemin burst out in laughter while kwang soo was blushing.

"Do you want to go to school with swallon eyes ? You better not tell anyone or else i'm going to hit you." Kwang soo say with a serious and strict face.

"Araso hyung ! faster wash and change i'm going to be late."