Punishment?

The Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sora informed me of presenting an award for the Golden Gloves I was only all too excited and proud of her. I mean the fact that she is presenting an award to an athlete no less, someone outside of her acting world goes to show that she is gaining a lot of popularity.

But I can’t believe she wore that.

She always showed some skin when dressing up for an award show, but it only highlighted one of her goddess features.

Could I count this as a Little black dress? I know many will tell me that this dress isn’t bad compared to others she has worn. But this dress to me is the worst of them all.

This dress showed all three features that should only be for MY EYES ONLY.

Oh she mentioned her dress to me, but the details of it were severely downplayed.  In fact the only thing she mentioned about it was that it was black with golden vertical pinstripes, length came to just above the knee, and that it was fully sleeved. She left out that the dress had a plunging neckline that showed her cleavage, or that there was a slit at the back of the skirt that showed her milky legs when she walked, or even that the back itself was a backless scoop.

The more I think about it now…presenting an athlete award…her being surrounded by many hormonal men….I don’t like it.

All male eyes were focused on her…especially her partnered male presenter who was shorter compared to her with heels and who had a direct eye line view of MY TWIN BABIES.

God, my blood is still boiling as I wait patiently for her to return to her apartment. She doesn’t even know I’m here waiting for her. I was able to get a 2 day vacation leave and I was going to surprise her with a romantic candle light dinner at her place.

Once I set the table, placed the take-out food on the plates nicely displaying in neatly like in the restaurants; I still had awhile before she was returning. So that’s when I decided to look on my Ipad and google her pictures from the award show; and I wish I hadn’t. To my surprise that dress nearly gave me a heart attack. I was pressing so hard on my Ipad scrolling at the pictures that were taken of her and I got so frustrated that I flung it to the other side of the couch.

This was supposed to be a romantic night with my baby princess, but now the jealous namja is coming out and when she gets home she will severely punished.

*****

I hear shuffling in front of the door. I quickly light the candles on the dining table and then hide in her bedroom. I hear her walking in through the door and I know when she sees the romantic dinner on the table because I hear her gasp and then call out for me.

“Op…oppa…where are you?”

I come out of her bedroom to see her standing next to the dinner table with a shocked but excited expression on her face. I smirk and I know she thinks I’m grinning because I was able to surprise her with this small event, but I’m smirking because I have planned something quite devious. It will teach her not to wear something like that again. I play along with my little romantic act and she doesn’t think twice about my movements and just follows my lead.

“Hey there yeobo…I wanted to surprise you.” I said as I held a bouquet of twelve long stemmed white roses out for her.

She smiled, took the flowers from me, and then inhaled one deep breath before setting the flowers aside to take off her coat. As she removed her coat off her shoulders I almost lost my control; she was still wearing THAT GODDAMN DRESS. I quickly inhaled and exhaled a large deep breath and then I cleared my throat.

“Uhhhhumm….baby girl I now feel under dressed.” I playfully remarked.

Her cheeks flushed a beet red and then I blew out the candles and grabbed her hand leading her to the bedroom.

“Baby girl, I can’t wait any longer…I want you for dessert before dinner.”

“Oppa…so naughty…” she giggled.

Once inside her room I pulled her close to me and cupped her face in the palm of my hands. She settled her hands around my waist and I placed a chaste kiss on her lips. She softly moaned and I her bottom lip asking for entrance. Sora slightly parted her lips and my tongue swept into her warm cavern and I tasted her fully. She let out a louder moan and we both were seeking dominance as both our tongues circled around our lips. I eventually won, like I always do. I then moved my hands from her face down along her entire torso area, cupping her s and giving a little squeeze and then roamed my hands along her flat belly and then eventually settling to caressing her . I pulled her closer so she could feel my hard bulge in my pants and Sora moaned again. We only broke from our long heated kiss to get some air. Lust filled my eyes and I could see it in hers too, I playfully pushed her down on the bed. She moved herself up towards the metal headboard, but before she could do anything else I laid myself on top of her settling between her legs grabbing both her arms and placing them above her head and continued distracting her with my kisses.

As I continued to explore with mine, I held both her wrists with one hand and with my other I took out her fluffy pair of handcuffs that I hid under her pillow. She always used these on me, but tonight will be the first I use them on her. I moved my kisses to the crook of her neck and she moaned even louder, too distracted to notice when I clamped the cuffs on her wrists chaining her to the bed. I then got up and kneeled on the bed while she looks at me confused; and then her conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter