1005

Lollipop's Stick

Chanhee and Byunghun are bestfriends for life. Since they were kids they always do anything together. Lollipop’s a very special thing that Chanhee loved and Byunghun always brought it for him, whenever he found it. Because Lollipop is very rare to find so Byunghun’s parents never complained everytime Byunghun asked for money to buy it, even they didn’t know what’s the reason Byunghun always brought it they still gave him the money. It’s started since they were 5 years old where Chanhee got his first lollipop.

 

▲▲▲

 

5 Years Old.

 

Little Byunghun was playing soccerball alone in the park near his house. He’s focusing to shoot the ball into the hurdle so he can make a score. When Byunghun wanted to shoot the ball, little Chanhee came.

 

“Byungie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chanhee shouted and runs toward Byunghun. Byunghun stopped what’s he doing and turned around so he can facing Chanhee then got a hug by him. Byunghun hugged Chanhee back.

 

“What is it Channie?”

 

“Guess what, guess what???” Chanhee said happily. Byunghun puledl away from the hug then raised an eyebrow. “What?”

 

“Look!” Chanhee showed his rainbow flavours lollipop. “My mom brought it for me” He smiled brightly. “Isn’t it beautiful Byungie?”

 

Byunghun smiled and pinched  Chanhee’s cheek. “Not as beautiful as you” Chanhee’s cheek grew pink hearing that. “I’m handsome you know” he pouted.

 

“Yeah I know” Byunghun rolled his eyes. “Um, so when you gonna eat that lollipop?”

 

“Now! I wanna share it with Byungie” Chanhee opened his lollipop’s cover and it. “It’s sweet! Byungie you want to it?”

 

“No, thank you” Byunghun pulled Chanhee to the nearest bench and sit there. “If you finish eating your lollipop, wake me up ok? I’m sleepy” Chanhee nooded then Byunghun rested his head on Chanhee’s lap and drifted to sleep.

 

“Byungie wake up~” Chanhee shooked Byunghun’s body.

 

“Uh what?” Byunghun wokes up and sit. “Are you already finished?” Chanhee nodded innocently. “How was the lollipop’s taste?” asked Byunghun. “It’s really sweet, I love lollipop!” he clapped his hands then pouted. “But I cannot find the trash can” Chanhee puffed his cheeks.

 

“Where’s the lollipop’s stick?” Chanhee handed his lollipop’s stick to Byunghun. "Let me throw it. Now let’s go home” Byunghun and Chanhee walked to their home, hand in hand.

 

‘I’m going to collect this from now on’

 

▲▲▲

 

After that day, Byunghun always buy Chanhee a lollipop well not everyday maybe 2 or 3 lollipops for a week. Chanhee being the cute guy he was always accepted those lollipops from Byunghun. The thing that always make Chanhee confused is Byunghun always accompany him when he ate those lollipops. When he finished Byunghun always said “Let me throw the lollipop’s stick” Chanhee was happy because he don’t have to throw it by himself always handed the lollipop’s stick to Byunghun. Byunghun always smiling whenever he got those lollipop’s stick from Chanhee. Chanhee ever asked Byunghun why did he always brought him a lollipop and when he finished Byunghun always ask the lollipop’s stick from Chanhee, Byunghun only smiled and that making Chanhee frowned.

 

▲▲▲

 

10 years old.

 

“Byunghun-ah! Come downstairs would you? Chanhee will be here in 10 minutes” shouted Byunghun’s mom.

 

“Wait a sec Mom, I’ll be there” Byunghun shouted back. He sticks out the thing on his hand on a special paper then wrotes ‘Chanhee’s 251’

 

“Byunghun-ah! Chanhee is here” Byunghun hurriedly hides the paper then took out a lollipop from his bag before run downstairs.

 

Byunghun found Chanhee standing behind his mom. Byunghun slowly walked towards Chanhee, before Chanhee noticed he slipped his hands on Chanhee’s waist and backhugged him. Chanhee jumped out a little and shouted “Ya! You’re freakin me out Byungie”

 

Byunghun just chuckled then kissed Chanhee’s cheek making Chanhee blushes a deep shade of red. “I missed you” Byunghun snuggled closer to Chanhee’s neck and kissed his neck making Chanhee’s body stiffened.

 

“Here I brought you a lollipop again” Byunghun pulled away then handed Chanhee the lollipop. “Thank you” said Chanhee while blushed.

 

“Don’t be a lovey-dovey in front of us you two” said Chanhee’s mom rolling his eyes while Byunghun’s mom only chuckled seeing those two really cute together.

 

“Mommy~” Chanhee give his mom a pout while whined. Byunghun on the other side only chuckled. “He’s going to be mine soon, Ahjumma”

 

“Are you guys ready?” asked Byunghun’s dad. “We’re ready Ahjussi!!!” said Chanhee and runs toward Byunghun’s dad. Byunghun’s dad smiled then patted Chanhee’s head. “You’re so cute. I don’t believe that you’re a boy” making Chanhee stick out his lower lips.

 

“Dad, please don’t” Byunghun sends a glare to his father then put his hand on Chanhee’s shoulder. “Just kidding son. Ok let’s go”

 

“Byungie I can’t wait till we arrive at the beach! I wanna swim” Byunghun only looked to his Chanhee and nodded. “We’re gonna swim together, don’t forget to eat your lollipop okay?” Chanhee nodded and give Byunghun his innocent stare.

 

▲▲▲

 

13 years old.

 

Byunghun sit on the edge of his bed while counting all of his collections. “Hmm it’s already passed 400, there’ll be 12 years before our marriage. I must make it 1000 as fast as I can” said Byunghun then put all of his collections back into a big case and hides it under his bed.

 

Byunghun took a rest on his bed while starring at the ceiling. “Lee Chanhee, just wait” after that Byunghun smiled and closed his eyes.

 

▲▲▲

 

17 years old.

 

“Byungie I finished eating my lollipop!!!” Chanhee looked around Byunghun’s house and he cannot find his Byunghun everywhere.

 

‘Well Byungie isn’t home maybe, I’ll throw this lollipop’s stick by myself’ Chanhee walks toward Byunghun’s kitchen to find a trashcan. He spotted a trashcan in the corner and walks there. Before he could throw the lollipop’s stick, he felt someone lifted him up bridal style.

 

“I got you” said Byunghun and bring Chanhee to his room. Chanhee laughed and forgot that he had to throw the lollipop’s stick. When they already in Byunghun’s room, Byunghun put Chanhee on his bed.

 

“Wher’s the lollipop’s stick?” asked Byunghun while hovering above Chanhee. Chanhee showed his left hand where he hold the stick. Byunghun took it then put it on the nightstand beside his bed afterthat he hugs Chanhee’s waist.

 

 “I wanna sleep with you tonight. Is it okay?”

 

“Hmm it’s okay” Chanhee snuggled closer to Byunghun and hugged his neck. “I love you Chanhee” said Byunghun then kissed Chanhee’s forehead.

 

“I love you too Byunghun” replied Chanhee and closed his eyes. Byunghun tightened his hug then looked to the lollipop’s stick on his nightstand. “I got you number 713”

 

▲▲▲

 

20 years old.

 

“So Byunghun, how was your college?” asked Chanhee’s father.

 

“It’s fine Dad. I didn’t find any difficult” Byunghun smiled.

 

“You choosed Architecture right?” Byunghun nodded, Chanhee’s dad tooked a sip from his tea. “Why did you choose it?”

 

“I wanna make something for Chanhee” replied Byunghun. “What is it?”

 

“It’s a secret Dad, just wait I’ll show you after our marriage” Chanhee’s dad frowned on his seat. “Ok as long it’s not a danger for Chanhee” said Chanhee’s dad. “It’s a miracle for Chanhee”

 

“Byungie I’m sorry I’m late!” Chanhee runs to the living room while shouted. Chanhee found his dad talking with Byunghun.

 

“Daddy, Byungie what are you guys talking about?”

 

“Nothing” Chanhee’s dad smiled. “I’m going to my room, have fun you two” then walked to his room.

 

“Here” Byunghun handed Chanhee a lollipop. “Seriously Byung” Channhee puffed his cheeks but still take the lollipop from Byunghun.

 

“Don’t be like that la, today is our-“

 

“7 years Anniversary”

 

“Well baby, Happy 7th Anniversary” Byunghun pulled Chanhee for a romantic kiss. After 5 minutes kissing they finally parted. Chanhee tooked a deep breath then hugged Byunghun.

 

“Happy 7th Anniversary Byung♥”

 

▲▲▲

 

24 years old.

 

“Byungie don’t you feel tired yet?” Chanhee asked while backhugging his boyfriend, Lee Byunghun. Byunghun shooked his head still doing his work’s project. “Don’t do it too much ok? I don’t wanna you sick” Chanhee kissed Byunghun’s cheek.

 

“You smelled like lollipop”

 

“I just finished eating it” There was a silence. “Don’t worry I know you wanna throw the lollipop’s stick. I put it on our nightstand”

 

“Thank you” Byunghun pecked Chanhee’s lips then back to his work.

 

“I’m going to sleep first Byung” Chanhee left Byunghun and sleep on their shared bed.

 

“Sorry baby. I’m doing this for you too” then Byunghun looked to their nightstand. ‘It’s 950 already’ he smirked.

 

▲▲▲

 

25 years old.

 

“Are you Lee Byunghun, accept Lee Chanhee as your wife forever?”

 

“Yes I do” Byunghun gladly answered.

 

“And you Lee Chanhee, accept Lee Byunghun as your husband forever?”

 

“Y-Yes I do” Chanhee nervously answered.

 

“I pronounce that you two are Husband and Wife. The groom may kiss the bride”

 

Byunghun hugged Chanhee’s waist and starred to his eyes lovingly. “I love you so much Lee Chanhee”

 

Before Chanhee could answer, Byunghun already pulled Chanhee for a long passionate yet romantic kiss. After they parted, all the audience clapped their hands happily.

 

“I love you too Lee Byunghun” Chanhee replied.

 

▲▲▲

 

Now.

 

“You can open your eyes now Channie” Chanhee slowly opened his eyes and found himself standing in the middle inside of a house.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“What- oh Byung is this our new house?” Chanhee starred Byunghun in disbelief.

 

“Yes, it’s my present” Chanhee suddenly hugged Byunghun while crying. “Hey why are you crying baby? You don’t like it?” Byunghun panicked while caressed Chanhee’s back.

 

“Are you kidding me?!?! I LOVE IT BYUNG, thank you so much” Chanhee pecked Byunghun’s lips, making Byunghun feel relieved.

 

“There’s another present. Well it’s the main present, now close your eyes again baby” Chanhee closed his eyes again while Byunghun pulled Chanhee to a room where there’s something big in the middle of the room.

 

“Make a wish before you opens your eyes” Byunghun whispered.

 

‘I wanna know where Byungie throw all the lollipop’s stick’

 

“Now open your eyes” Chanhee opened his eyes and his mouth hanged open.

 

There was a big miniature of cake made from lollipop’s stick.

 

“Happy 26th Birthday Lee Chanhee” said Byunghun.

 

“What the hell is this Lee Byunghun?” asked Chanhee.

 

“It’s your birthday cake baby, I collected all of your lollipop’s sticks to make this. You like it right?”

 

“Are you crazy?” Chanhee yelled while sobbing.

 

“I’m crazy because of you!”

 

“Byung............................ this is so beautiful. I mean how many lollipop’s stick are there?”

 

“It’s your birthday month and date. 1005 lollipop’s sticks”

 

“Are you out of your mind?”

 

“Maybe”

 

“So that’s explain why did you always give me lollipops” Chanhee hugged Byunghun. “Thank you so much Byung, I love you”

 

“I love you too Channie, I always do” Byunghun pulled Chanhee into long passionate kiss.