Prologue

Who Is Yuri's Crush?

 

 

 

 

It’s our senior year in high school when my close friend, Kwon Yuri revealed she is gay. Thanks to our girls’ night out and we played true and dare. And thanks to Sooyoung’s glass bottle spin, Yuri was chosen and the truth was shocking when she confessed.

 

It’s on Friday night when Yuri sleep over at my house. That’s when I know she had a crush among our clique. I vividly remember when she told me that.

 

Its 20 minutes before midnight, me and Yuri were talking about anything while she painting my toe nail with pink colour. While I hugged my knees, I look at her for a long time. For the first ten minutes she still didn’t realized I’m looking at her, since she looked like she concentrated with the painting job to realize my stared.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that, Sica?” she said calmly after capped the nail colouring bottle securely.

 

“I’m just wondering, how you know you’re gay, Yuri-ah?”

 

Her shoulder looked stiffed before she looked at me and gave me a small smiled, “It’s hard to explain. It’s just happen.”

 

“But how?”

 

“Well, I realized I admired girls more than boys. And because of her…” She trailed off make me whined a bit.

 

“What about her? Who is ‘her’ you’re talking about?” I asked impatiently.

 

Yuri let out a chuckled before ruffled my light brown haired before stood up, “I’m going to bed.”

 

I frowned before held her wrist, “My toe nails still aren’t dry. Wait for me.”

 

“I will if you stop bugging me about my storyline in being gay okay?” Yuri raised her eyebrows. I let out a sighed, realized Yuri felt uncomfortable with this topic.

 

“Promise, but please just answer this one question, and I won’t ask you anything about gay again.” I pouted while battling my eyelashes, trying to let Yuri melted to pool.

 

“Fine.” She sighed, and I broke into a smiled.

 

“About ‘her’ you’re talking, it’s among our clique…right?”

 

She kept quiet for several seconds before nodded once and sat beside me, “Now stop asking.” After that we just sat beside each other in silent. Sometimes our shoulders brushed against each other but our minds were flying other places.

 

Who is her crush?

 

Who she like among our clique?

 

Taeyeon?

 

Sunny?

 

Tiffany?

 

Hyoyeon?

 

Sooyoung?

 

Yoona?

 

Or Seohyun?

 

This really makes me want to find out.