Wake up Shim Changmin!

Just A Moment

You tiredly reached for your phone that is currently on your bedside table to turn off your morning alarm.

Glancing at the time displayed in your phone's screen, you decided to lay your head on your still-warm pillow, and you still felt sleepy and wanting to return into dream wonderland, but you and your boyfriend, Changmin, have work today. So, you slowly moved yourself off the bed, not wanting to wake your still sleeping boyfriend. 

As you were about to stand up, a pair of warm arms were wrapped around your waist. You smiled, and turned your body around to face your boyfriend in 'sleeping' mode. You already knew he was awake, and you decided to give him a small, quick peck on his lips. 

"Good morning Shim. Rise and shine sleepy head." you said, poking his cheeks afterwards. 

Changmin mumbled a reply, eyes still closed. You glanced at your phone's time, you needed to get breakfast prepared soon.

You didn't want a grumpy, hungry boyfriend in the morning complaining about not having food ready. You gently removed his arms from your waist and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. 

After taking a shower for about 15 minutes, you see that Changmin hasn't gotten out of bed. You went over to his side of the bed and gently shook him to hopefully wake up him up. 

"Shim Changminnnnnn," you said. "You're going to miss breakfast and eat without me~" 

He doesn't respond, and all you heard was soft snores as he still slept. 

"Yahhh, we're going to be late for work." You say again, patting his to try to wake him.

"Aish, fine. I'm going to eat without you then." You pouted and stood up. 

But then, you felt a strong grip on your wrist and was pulled into a warm embrace. 

"... Don't leave." Changmin says, as he tightens his grip. 

"Min, you know how long I've been waiting for you to wake up?" you struggled a bit. "Hey, I need to make breakfast for the both of us," you kept trying to loosen his grip.

"Min-ah, please?" 

"Jagi, food and work isn't important right now." He said softly. "Can't we stay like this for five minutes?" 

"I... Fine. Let's stay like this then." You buried your face into his warm chest. 

"By the way, you smell really good jagiya." 

You chucked, "I showered minutes ago, pabo." 

 

As those five minutes passed, neither both of you even bothered to get out of bed, resulting of being late for work and not caring about it. 

 

 

------------------x

Hello~ guess who's back? Oh my it's been a looooong time! A quick oneshot as a comeback, hahah~ Sorry for not being on, school is making both me and Taylor real busy! but I hope you guys enjoyed~ ^_^ -Elaine