Wish

Winter Love
A/N hey party people. This was supposed to be updated three days before Christmas but, I got really sick to the point where I was throwing up blood. anyways, this chapter doesn't really make any sense and yerrrrr. I was pretty disappointed of this. Well, I hope you enjoy this fluffy piece of >.< _______________________________________________________________________ It was a cold December winter day in Seoul. Lights were shining, people were laughing, children were playing, Christmas mysic was playing, and snow was falling. it was almost Christmas day and people were busy stressing out about booking flights to the other side of the world and on what presents to buy for family. But this couple was each other's presents. they never do anything big. they just simply laid in the comfort of their bed, holding on each other like their life depended on it. it was one of those day where they dropped everything they were doing and just spent their day like this. Tao was laying next to Kris, with his neck buried in the crook of his neck and smelled his favorite cologne on him. Kris wrapped his long toned arms ariund the younger's waist and rested his chin on top of his head, placing feather like kisses on his forehead from time to time. Tao looked up at his boyfriend, admiring his handsome face. His face was actually flawless and soft and his eyes were always full of mystery which Tao loved. Kris took this time to admire Tao's face too. His cat like eyes and the dark rings around that intrigued him that always showed that sparkle in them and his small but plump pink lips. "Babe." Kris whispered. "Yes Yifan?" Kris tried not to squeal. He just loved it when Tao used his chinese name. "I love you." He confessed. "I love you too gege." He looked up and smiled. Yifan returned the smiled and leaned down to capture Zitao's lips in a deep passionate kiss. Tao gripped onto Kris's blonde locks and pulled him closer. Kris smiled in the kiss. They both parted and rested their foreheads together still sharing kisses here and there. "You're so beautiful." The older complimented. "Gege..." Tao blushed. Kris chuckled and placed kissed all over his face. Tao smiled at the treatment he was getting. It was hard to believe that this big ball of fluff was very intimidating to people. Tao stood up suddenly making kris pout of the loss of his warmth. "It's almost 11:11!" he screamed and ran to the living room, facing the glass window. kris followed behind and laughed at the sight of his lover shutting his eyes and pouting. Tao opened his eyes and looked at kris. "What did you wish for?" Kris asked and walked up to Tao. "I cant tell you or it won't come true." Tao replied. He wrapped his toned arms around his neck and pecked his lips. The older of the two chuckled at his childish attitude and leaned down to kiss his lover again. "Why are your kisses addicting?" kris asked. "I should be asking the same thing." Tao giggled. They both finally parted and smiled at each other once again. Kris turned Tao around rested his chin on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around his slim waist. Tao interlocked his hand with kris's. they looked out the window, admiring the view of the city lights and white snow falling down. Tao turned around and lighty poked the the taller man's chest. "Tag you're it." Zitao ran to the other side of the room laughing. This man might be in his 20's but he still has a heart of a kid. Kris chuckled and ran. The panda jumped over the couch and ran to the kitchen, almost slipping on the wet floor. Kris ran towards Tao to grab his arm but missed when Tao suddenly turned him around and jumped on his back. "I have conquered the mighty beast!" Kris chuckled at his victory cry. He spun around making tao grip onto him tighter and making him scream. Kris ran to the living room and ran the table and couch, acting somewhat like an airplane. Tao began to laugh and squeal when ever Kris made a sharp turn. He put him down gently and looked at him, not letting go of his waist. "You know, ive been thinking. Next year for Christmas, I'll bring you to Canada." Tao chuckled at his plan. it was sweet of him because he wasnt afraid to show the world about their love. They continued to talk about their promises to one another and shared funny and sweet memories. Kris let go and walked to the radio, turning on sweet romantic holiday tunes. He grabbed Tao's waist gently and swayed them back and forth. Tao looked at him with curiousity "what are you doing?" Tao asked as he placed his hands on Kris's shoulder. "shhh..." Kris placed his finger on top of Tao's lips. A soft mellow slow song begin to play. The two followed the rhythm as they swayed back and forth. They both got lost in each other's eyes. Kris sang the lyrics softly and placed butterfly kisses around the crook of Tao's neck. They continued their journey of dancing around the living room. Tao giggled like a fan girl when Yifan carried him and spun him around. Yifan stared straight into his eyes expressionless. Tao was left confused. Did he do something wrong? Kris got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet red box, asking those four words that would Change their lives. "Huang Zitao, will you marry me?" Kris asked. Tao was left speechless. Tears started building up in his eyes. He nodded his head furiously. Kris smiled and placed the ring on his finger before standing up to meet his eyes. Those eyes that shined brighter than christmas lights and placed a soft kiss onto his sweet lips. Sweeter than ginger bread and candy canes. He hugged him tighter, feeling his warmth. His warmth that was warmer than a fluffy cozy blanket. "I love you my wife to be." Kris confessed. "I love you too my hubby to be." He replied back. Tao stood on his tippy toes and grabbed the back of Kris's head. Kris widened his eyes. The younger bit his bottom lip and smashed their lips together. 'Wishes do come true.'Tao thought.