Final

Lucky
The door to your apartment flung open, and your boyfriend walked in, immediately heading for the couch. Thinking he was going to lay down, you stood up from your spot to make more room. "Hey, babe-- Mmph," your words were muffled by his lips pressing against yours. His hands snuck under your cardigan and he took a firm hold on your waist, passionately kissing you. The two of you toppled over and fell back onto the couch in the midst of your make out session. Your eyebrows shot up in surprise, but you weren't about to complain. You broke away after a few seconds with a slight grin on your face. "Well then, what's up, hot stuff?" You couldn't resist teasing him. 
 
He let out a sigh, getting off of you, and a tiny embarrassed smile replaced his unusual confident demeanor. "Can I ask you something?"
 
"Of course," your tone lost its playfulness and you crossed your legs, turning to face him.
Hyuk exhaled again and scratched the back of his neck. He was nervous. Your hand found his restless ones and held them in assurance. He smiled at the action and opened his mouth to speak. "This is going to sound really stupid..."
 
"I bet it won't," you interjected with a small voice, caressing his fingers.
 
His eyes were trained on your hands as he spoke in a low voice. "Am I...do you...ugh," he scrunched up his face in an action you found incredibly adorable and continued. "Do you think of me as someone strong enough to protect you and to make you happy? I mean, am I good enough for you?"
 
"More than enough," you replied without hesitation. "I'm not exaggerating when I say this... You're the sweetest guy I've ever met. As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like we're puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together...ugh, I can't believe I just said that." Hyuk chuckled and you continued.  "Sanghyuk, I honestly could not wish for anyone better than you, and I only hope you feel the same," you looked down, biting your lip in nervousness. It was totally uncharacteristic of you to say things like this, but your overwhelming feelings were the reason behind the sweet words that spilled from your mouth.
 
Hyuk's eyes met yours, and a serene smile tugged on his lips. "I like you a lot. A whole lot. I just want to be the best I can be for you, I guess. Losing you would be something I could never afford to do."
 
His words touched you, and you pulled him in for a hug. His arms wrapped around your torso and he left a soft kiss on your cheek. The two of you broke apart after a couple of seconds, and you felt an unfamiliar wetness on your face. Shocked, you quickly rubbed the tears away, but not before your boyfriend caught it.
 
"Oh? Are those tears I see?" Hyuk sarcastically gasped, grinning widely.
 
"No," you let out a breathy laugh and swatted Hyuk's hands away as he made failed attempts to pinch your cheeks and tease you as if you were a child.
 
"Aw, come on! I've been waiting so long for the day that you show your hidden softie side, and now you won't even admit it?" He beamed at you, leaning in to steal a quick peck on the nose. 
 
A giggle escaped your lips. "Do not speak of this again. I never cry, okay?"
 
His eyes twinkled knowingly as he moved closer. "Mmhmm," was his only response before his lips brushed against yours, slowly and lovingly. Wanting more, you unconsciously deepened the kiss, grabbing his arms and pulling him down on top of you. You felt him smirk as he kissed you with a passion that only love knew.
 
Somehow, in the midst of this, Hyuk and you had tumbled to the carpet below, but none of you paid mind to it. His arms were on either side of you, and his lips began to devour every inch of your neck. Your legs became tangled in his and it felt as if the temperature of the room suddenly rose. As if he read your mind, he tugged on your sweater while looking in your eyes for reassurance. You nodded, letting him slowly pull it off and toss it carelessly behind him. Your fingers wrapped around the hem of his flannel and impatiently shook it. He briefly sat up and smiled down at you, shrugging his flannel off and throwing it where your sweater lay. He was left in only a black wife beater, which was your weakness. His arm muscles had become more defined since the last time you'd noticed. Your breath hitched in your throat as your eyes took in the perfection before you. 
 
"Han Sanghyuk, you're as close to perfect as they come," you murmured before capturing his lips with yours once more, not holding back the emotions you felt. Gratitude overwhelmed you. Every memory of everything Hyuk had done for you came back to you, from the first day you two had met, when he finally asked you out after several months, your first date, first kiss... 
 
He softly nibbled on your bottom lip, and you let his tongue slip past your lips.  His movements were slow yet seamless, melting you in his arms. Moving tentatively, his hands snuck under your tank top. His fingertips sought every inch of your skin, and you kissed him harder. Your back arched without you knowing it, and you did everything you could to hold back a moan at your boyfriend's actions. 
 
"I need you," he mumbled, leaving a trail of hot kisses down your neck. The feeling electrified you and you couldn't help yourself from urgently grabbing his belt buckle and fiddling with it.
 
Hyuk paused for a second to help, and he smirked, knowing where this was going. "Let this day go down in history as the day that my girlfriend finally submits to me," and with that remark, he swiftly picked you up and carried you to your bedroom.
 
--
 
HOLY SHIZNITS DID I JUST WRITE THAT. /fans self vigorously/
wow this is way shorter than I expected I'm sorry 
I can't write I just can't ok. (uh I can't write regardless but hey) like I have no experience with boys obviously so this was probably rly inaccurate and had no feeling and blah blah.
Even if I could write , I'd feel bad for writing one about the maknae. I don't even think of Hyuk as a maknae though lol. I think it's cause I'm watching MyDol right now and he looks so young it kills me;;
ANYWHO. I don't really like this and I could've done better but yeah comments and advice are much appreciated!