I Love you!

Only You

It was a normal day for SHINee. They had 3 variety shows to go to, 2 concerts, and then a fansigning. Currently they were at the studio for Hello Counselor, and it was only Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho, Taemin & Key had other things to do. The show was fun to do, but mostly the entire time two of the members weren't paying attention to the actual situations that were being talk about during the show. No. They were to distracted and caught up with their own thoughts and feelings to be listening to someone elses. The two who were distracted? Minho & Onew.

Minho's thoughts?: Onew. Onew. Onew.

Onew's thoughts?: Minho. Minho. Minho.

Both boys have been feeling a certain way towards each other for about 2 months now. They already confessed to each other. Just two weeks ago actually, but a certain leader has a few insecurities.. of course he doesn't let Minho see that. He plays his cool and shrugs everything off.

On the outside. But mentally, he breaks down, he freaks out, his mind puts thoughts in his head that he doesn't want to think about again and again. Sometimes it stresses him out to a point. He think's Minho doesn't notice, but he does. He sees his beloved boyfriend is hurting over something. And it kills him. But Minho can't do anything because Onew would feel weak if Minho went over and scooped up his lover, holding him saying everything will be okay. As much as Minho wanted to do that, he didn't wanna make Onew's self-eestem lower. Currently they are sitting in the studio of the show, sitting in the order of Minho, Jonghyun, Onew. Why the lovers aren't sitting next to each other? Because if they did then something would slip up and people would begin to suspect that their relationship is more then best friends. So Jonghyun sat in the middle. Minho though was getting quite annoyed with the lady to his left though because she couldn't keep her hands OFF MINHO. Literally. When ANYTHING HAPPENED, she would grab Minhos wrist and laugh, her expecting Minho to laugh with her, sometimes she'd just look at him and smile and start a side convo with him. All Minho could manage to do though was smile politely at her and then focus back on the show. All throughout that time, Minho hopped to heaven that Onew didn't notice it. But he did, and his insecurities were eating him away during the show. Thinking 'Oh that girl may be older than Minho but she's much more suitable for him than you are.' 'Oh look, Minho found someone better.' and thoughts like that. A some moments he literally wanted to cry. But he held it in, he didn't want to cause a seen or have any attention on him.

After the show, everybody was getting ready to leave the studio. Saying goodbye or quickly talking to each other. But once the cameras were off, Onew got up and went backstage saying he had to go to the bathroom so people wouldnt worry. Running quickly to find the bathroom, he went in and just looked at himself in the mirror. He scoffed at his reflection.

"How could Minho love me? I'm hideous. Absolute trash. He would be better off with that noona out there than with me. I bet he's only with me cause he felt bad for me...of course.. im pathetic.." He thought about himself, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as he was struggling to keep them in. Heart clenched and breathing becoming a bit hard to do. Hearing the door open he quickly began to wipe his fallen tears and put a fake smile on his face.

"Hyung! There you are!!" Minho said, as he quicky made his way over to his boyfriend. Pulling him in for a hug. Minho knew that Onew didn't have to go to the bathroom... therefore he immidietly got worried for his love and chased after him to the bathroom. Getting lost whie trying to find his way to the bathroom. He pulled away from the hug and looked at Onew. Who was looking down at the ground.

"Hey,.. hyung... Onew look at me." Minho said, Onew sighed and slowly looked up at Minho, and smiled.

"Yeah?" Minho looked at at his beloved and frowned. He saw his eyes were red and puffy.

"Love, have you been crying?" Minho asked and the other shook his head 'no'. Of course, Minho didn't believe him. "Don't lie to me, your eyes are red & puffy. Babe tell me what's wrong." Minho said and Onew cringed at the nickname. He didn't say anything for a while, just looked down at the ground and thought about what to say to Minho.. he knew what he should say. But he couldn't... so he decided to hold off on this little talk.

"I really don't think this is the best place to talk.. when we get home I promise I'll tell you." Onew said and Minho had a skeptical face on, but smiled.

"You promise? Because you worry me. I don't like to have you cry or be upset.." The younger said and Onew just nodded with a smile.

"I promise." The leader said, which caused Minho to smiled.

"Good." He said and leaned down a bit and kissed his lover. A quick but loving kiss. And soon they were headed off to do all their other activities for the day. In the van, Onew was the first one in, way before any other members went in. Looking out the window, he began to think. About everything & nothing. But his thoughts were soon stopped when he felt arms around his waist and was pulled closer to that other being. Already knowing who the person was. Onew cuddled up against his chest and fell asleep.

~~~Time warp. At the dorm~~~

It was the end of the day, end of their activities. And 10:30 at night. Each member was tired and didn't wanna do much of anything. Except a new movie just came out about a week ago and Jonghyun happened to pick it up on the way home. It was a comedy. An American Comedy. Grown Ups 2.

"SO! Who's going to watch the movie with me?" Jonghyun asked, Key, & Taemin raised their hands, and Minho was about to. But he noticed Onew was missing. So he went to go look for him.

Right when they got home, Onew ran upstairs to his room and layed down on his bed. He layed in complete darkness for about 15 minutes. Just thinking. Which he probably shouldn't have because letting his mind wonder isn't the wisest thing.

"I bet he doesn't know i'm not down there.. it's probably better for me not to socialize with them... i just make everything awkward and depressing. Maybe i should just break it off with Minho... that way he doesn't have to keep a relationship he doesn't actually want... yeah...i'll do it before he does it.." Onew thought to himself, rolling onto his side and faced the wall, he began to cry. He didn't wanna let Minho go.. he loved him very much.. but something told him that Minho didn't really have the same feelings. Onew sobbed into his pillow, or more like wailing. He couldn't coltrol it.. the thought of everything was just getting to him and he's had enough. He can't take it anymore. And as if on que, someone burst through the door and ran over to Onew. Scooping him up so that he was in the mans arms. Onew looked up and saw the man that he'd do anything for. Minho. But it only made him sob louder. Minho was extremely worried. All he could do now was hold his love and wait for him to calm down.

"Hyung....please... stop crying... tell me what's wrong..." Minho pleaded, but Onew couldn't control his tears. "Shh..shhh....it's going to be okay baby.. i promise...just.. tell me what's bothering you..Please." Minho asked again, but Onew continued to sob. After a few minutes though, he calmed down enough... but he was just laying in Minho's arms right now. Neither of them saying a word. Until Onew broke the silence

"Do you really love me? Or are you just with me because you felt bad?" Onew asked, Minho gasped at the question. He pulled his love up onto his lap, making Onew face him. Minho put his hands onto Onews waist. And looked his love in the eyes.

"Is that was your gloominess is about? You think I don't love you?" Minho asked, Onew just looked down. Disconnecting all eye contact between them. Minho giggled a little, causing Onew to look at him. Hurt . "Hyung, of course I love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't be with you. I wouldn't care for you the way I do. What makes you think i don't love you?" Minho asked.

"Well..... i don't know.... i'm just.. i'm me. I'm just plain old me. There is nothing special about me, I have really no special talent.. i'm clearly not that attractive either since the fans keep me as the forever alone one in their fanfictions.... I just dont know.. having you with me just seems unreal.. that someone like you would love a klutz like me.. especially with all the pretty girls out there...and that noona who seemed interested in you today.. i jus--" Onew was cut off by Minho putting a finger to his lips.

"Hyung. i know that you have a few insecurities..but please. Don't get to worked up. Those girls and that noona are nothing to me. Yes of course the noona was pretty and i'm sure theres many other pretty girls out there, but they didn't capture my heart like you did. They never will. Nothing could replace the love I have for you. They got some good looks, but nothing compared to my beautiful boyfriend. You are not plain. You are you, the cutie who blushes when he messes up, who stutters when meeting a new person, who's voice happens to crack a lot but I find it adorable, and who just has a habbit of falling at least twice every once in a while at concert. They way you smile when your happy is enchanting, your laugh is addicting, your eyes shine like a diamond in the rough. And I love the ways you make me feel when your holding my hand, or when I hold you in my arms, and especially the way your lips feel against mine. Lee Jinki, you are perfect in every way & the only person I see. And I love you with my entire being. Nothing can change that. Arraso?" Minho said, looking into Onews eyes the entire time. Onew, who was silently letting a river of tears flow down his face. Happy tears this time though. Onew put his hands on each side of Minhos face and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a sorta slow kiss, but also not. Minho wrapped his arms around Onews waist, pulling him in closer as they kissed.

"Baby why are you still crying?" Minho asked and Onew just smiled.

"I'm crying happy tears... i-i love you so much, Minho. I-I feel really stupid for letting my mind get the best of me.." Onew said, as he tried wiping the flow of continuous tears. Minho smiled and helped kissing away his lovers tears.

"You are not stupid for thinking that way, it's normal. Just please always remember that I love you, i'm always ALWAYS here for you, no matter what. You can talk to me. Don't keep it in, okay?" Minho said, and Onew nodded. They looked each other in the eyes for a few minutes.. then they both slowly leaned in for another kiss.

As their lips met, a spark went through them both. Both couldn't be happier. Their lips moved in a slow sync. Nibbling on each others bottom lip, to frech kissing. Both boys tasted the inside of their boyfriends mouth, on each others tounges, and sometimes kissing down onto ones neck. leaving a red mark of course. Once each boy pulled away, they looked at each other with love in their eyes & smiled at one another then said:

"I love you." at the same time, which caused them to laugh. Onew looked at the clock and it said 12:30pm, he gasped.

"We should go to bed now....we have to get up early.. again." Onew said and Minho nodded. The boys put the blankets up and got under them. Laying down next to each other, with Minho's arms around Onew waist again, spooning him from behind. And they soon began to drift on into a deep sleep. Dreaming about each other probably. <3