4 seasons - final

4 Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual Luhan, Jongin and Sehun enjoy their breakfast. 4 sandwiches and 4 cups of  warm chocolate milk. 4? There is still one more person who becomes a part of them.

 

"Good morning my handsome men!" Someone who linking them. She sits between them.

 

"Oppa! The gap in our age is 4 years. Can't you hang out with your friends at the same age?" Sulli tried to tease Luhan. she is trying to stay warm in the early morning chill in this winter.

 

"My soul just same as you. It's just that I'm breathing a bit early than you." Luhan stuck out his tongue at Sulli. Sulli sizzles and ignores Luhan. Luhan always be warm and neutral to Sulli. He had never ignore Sulli.

 

"Jongin-ah! Please, you must help me to create a new choreo. I had to send my video to Mr. Lee as soon as possible." Sulli is begging to Jongin. She Showed her puppy eyes. Jongin sighed, he was still confused how Sulli who has lack of talents for dancing instead majored in dance at this university.

 

"I'll think about it later." Jongin imposing smile for Sulli, but not disappear warmth that is in that smile. Jongin, can be warm and cool at the same time.

 

Sulli smiled satisfied after hearing Jongin's answer. And now her eyes fixed on Sehun who was chewing his sandwich, regardless of his surroundings.

 

"Yah! Do you know? We will be a partner for the Christmas' show later!" Sulli tugging Sehun arms tightly. While Sehun not budge one bit.

 

"I know I know .. and that means I have to work twice harder because I was paired with you." Sehun always like that. Say anything without thinking about other people's feelings. Sulli pouted her lips when she heard Sehun's answer.

 

"Oh .. come on Choi Sulli, don't act like you're knowing Sehun like yesterday. He ACTED like that since birth!" Luhan tried to cheer Sulli.

 

"You know, Sehun like a snowman with a long nose and loose teeth. You shouldn't be sad Because he is such an ugly snowman." Sulli chuckled at Luhan's words. Luhan was relieved, at least he can make-Sulli laughed now. Jongin also smiled at Luhan's words. While Sehun just rolled his eyes and ignored Luhan's crisp joke.

 

...

 

Sometimes the difference is the reason behind the strong relationship. The difference had been unifying and reinforcing Luhan, Jongin, Sehun and Sulli. Four of them are very different. Unless Sulli and Luhan are almost the same, but still they are still different. Luhan is their senior. This year is his last year in K-Art. As for Jongin, Sehun and Sulli is in their second year. Luhan had been their mentor while their first year at K-Art. But over time, they are getting closer and creates a relationship that more than just a mentor to the students.

 

Being the only woman among the three handsome men is an advantage as it is a misfortune for Sulli. The advantage is that these men are the best among the best students in K-Art. Because Sulli has a lot of shortcomings in terms of dancing, very profitable for her to make friends with three of them. At least Sulli always gets help from them, although Sehun always be the most rare and almost never willing to help Sulli. But still, Sulli always grateful to be friends with him. While the misfortune Sulli gets is the terror of their fans. Their fans are always jealous of Sulli who always hang out with three of them. Sulli always keep it if she gets the terror of their terrible fans, but in the end they all always knew it. The more Often Sulli was terrorized from their fans, the more often the three of them protect Sulli. Sulli is a lucky girl.

 

...

 

"Oh God! I already can't cope with you again! I will speak to Mr. Lee, so that he can change my partner. So I don't need to be paired with you." Sehun turned, let Sulli stood in her place.

 

Sehun tried to teach Sulli with the rest of power he had. Christmas' show will come in two weeks, but Sulli can't remember the choreography for their performance later. He drinks his water as he stared at Sulli who is trying to practice alone in front of a giant mirror in the practice room. Sehun sees her reflection of the giant mirror. Clearly he could see, Sulli shed her tears. Sulli was trying so she could remember the choreography that has been determined. Sehun sighed, in fact he had not meant to yell at Sulli, but his patience is lack than anyone else. Sehun squeezes his empty drink bottle, he put his things into his bag.

 

"That's enough for today. I need a rest." Sehun walked past Sulli without looking at her. Sehun opens the door and close it a bit roughly. Sulli a bit jerked. Her knees went limp, Sulli has been unable to support her weight. Without her knowing it, she is now dissolved in tears. She regretted why she was born with the lack of talent. Sulli realizes that sometimes she has always been a barrier for others in other dance project. But still, she always hope she can be a great dancer.

 

"Sulli?" Sulli looked up when she heard Jongin calls her

 

"You come .." Sulli wiped her tears and tried to smile at Jongin.

 

"What's wrong? Sehun snapped you?" Without being told Jongin already know the reason why Sulli cry. Jongin know the relationship between them all as he knew the palm of his own hand. Jongin could feel her sadness. Sulli just nodded weakly.

 

"don't cry anymore. Hmm .. I'm sorry I can't be with you much longer, I just took my shoes were left here." Jongin softly patted her shoulder, then walked to the corner of the room to take his shoes and left Sulli granted. Jongin always like that, she was a bit cold but not as cold as Sehun. At least Jongin still have warmth inside his. Sulli could only sigh, realizing today's two of her best men go away just like that. But she doesn't forget, she's still have one her best man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter