The Scandal Starts...

Scandalous Love

 

 

Half an hour later, after all of them took their bath and fully clothed, Jae Joong instructed all of them, including YunHo he doesn’t do this often as YunHo was suppose to do everything before this, he was suppose to be the leader, apparently turned into a erted leader….  to sit on the kitchen tables to discuss what just had happened…

 

“Everyone!! Gather at the kitchen’s table!! NOW!!!” yell Jae Joong.

 

In 10 seconds, everyone came out running towards the kitchen tables. Junsu ran inside the kitchen from outside, holding his cute blue dolphin doll that he takes to sleep every night, Chang Min grabs a few snacks from the cabinet and settled comfortably on the kitchen table, YooChun headed downstairs quickly while buttoning his long sleeves shirt, while both YunHo and YooHee are already sitting on the table facing each other, but trying their best to avoid from having any eye contacts. One acts like the victims and the others look exactly like the accused in a case…

 

Jaejoong, acting as the official judge is sitting in the middle, between YooHee and YunHo. While the rest, acting as the juries, is sitting behind the accused and the plaintiff (victim).

 

“Okay… Let’s start…” says Jaejoong.

 

“wait… wait!! Hyung!! You can’t start just like that! You need your weapon.” Changmin interrupted.

 

“what? what weapon?” Jaejoong looked confused.

 

YooHee, Yunho and YooChun looked at Changmin like he’s some kind of idiots. Junsu don’t even bother about anything that’s been going on around him. Hugging his dolphin doll makes him feel sleepy again.

 

Changmin went to the kitchen, a moment later he come out with a big empty coke bottle in his hand. Gleefully he handed the empty coke plastic bottle to JaeJoong and said “here you go… this will do.”

 

Holding the bottle, Jaejoong still looked confused. “Whats this for?”

 

“well… you’re a judge? right? Tok~ tok~ tok~ a judge needs his hammer to control the court.”

 

Changmin began to laugh , he thinks all this is so funny… but of course, he’s Changmin, you can’t blame him from acting childish.

 

“haha… very funny Changmin. We don’t need this crap.” Jaejoong handling the bottle back to Changmin.

 

“Trust me, you’re gonna need this” says Changmin, refuse to take the bottle back. He marches back to his seat and starts munching on his snacks like there’s nothing happened. Huh… Silly little Changmin.

 

Jaejoong takes a deep breath… Another deep breath, and then he says, “okay, lets begin…”

 

before he could continue YooChun smacked his hand onto the kitchen table hard as he stand up and says “I OBJECT YOUR HONOR!!!”

Everyone was shocked with his act except for Changmin who is still busy with his precious snacks. Junsu who had fallen asleep got so shocked that he nearly fell down from his chair.

 

“aww!! YOOCHUN!! look what you’ve done! You made me nearly fall off from my chair!” Junsu got so mad…

 

“hehehe! sorry guys, I just wanna wake this sleepy head up. that’s all… Hyung, continue please.” Yoochun snickered as he mouthed his words as he brushing his hands on Junsu’s head, making it look messier. But, regardless his effort, Junsu still looked cute in his messy hair and his blue dolphin doll.

 

“Okay, no more interruption, geez… Guys, this is serious. Mr. Lee, I mean… Lee ajusshi will be furious if he found out about this.”

 

Then Jaejoong turn his head towards Yunho who is trying his best keeping his head down, trying hard to avoid from making an eye contact with everyone, especially from the girl in front of him.

 

“So, Yunho, can you explain why are you in our guest room this morning?”

 

before Yunho managed to answer, Changmin interrupted, “isn’t it obvious? Looks like our leader is a y~~~~!”

 

Yunho snapped, “Shut up Changmin”.

 

“No!! I’m not shutting up, You y~!! hahahaha~! hmmnn… I think its time we choose a new leader, its time for me, the Lord Voldermort to arise and take over the empire”.

 

“Changmin, cut the crap up and eat your snacks quietly, or there’s no lunch for you!” Jaejoong knows that food is the only thing that he can use against Changmin.

 

Changmin grunted, but he had no other choice but to obey Jaejoong.

 

“Okay, so here’s whats gonna happen. We need to sort this things out. But first, all of us need to know what actually happened last night. so, I’m gonna ask a few question and you guys have to give me the honest answer. First question, YooChun, at what time did you guys arrive at home last night?”

 

“hmmnn… it was around 3.30 am in the morning already. but I can assure you that I saw Yunho went straight to his own room coz he’s too tired.”

 

yunho continued, “yeah… I went straight to my room and get bathed. but then, the air-conditioning isn’t working. So, I went to the guest room. I thought the guest was suppose to arrive on the next day!!!”

 

“okay2… So, Yoohee, you didn’t realize Yunho sneaked into your room last night?”

 

“umm… NO…”

 

Junsu who was only half awake interrupted, “ she didn’t realize about it because she’s in a deep sleep. she took the flu medicine before going to bed.”

 

Jaejoong nodded and continued “hmmnn… okay. umm… next, so… did you guys had…. last night?”

 

suddenly everyone’s eyes become widely open. Jaejoong, trying so hard to hide his smile says “this is important. we need to know what exactly happened!”

 

YooHee was still so shocked by the question, she opened to answer but no voice come out.

 

“We… We… We… DID NOT!” shriek Yunho, sounding like he’s still in a denial.

 

“ohohohohohooo… you’re sounded not sure at all!! Oh my, did you two… really? last night??” Yoochun burst out laughing after saying those words.

 

Hearing those words, YooHee can’t help herself from looking at the ert in front of him. At last, their eyes met, and YooHee’s cheek gotten so red that she felt so hot, so embarrassed! To think that she… and he… did… WHAT???!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO………………………………..!

 

Yunho himself looked still in denial… he keeps on shouting in his head ‘no… no… no way… no!!’ but when their eyes met, his thought change to ‘oh no… did we? really?’

 

Junsu who now already fully woken up from his sleepy world frantically says, “Hyung!!! How dare you! She’s our guest! and to think that you did it to her while she was drugged to sleep?!!! Bad HYUNG!! YUnho HYUNg IS bAD!!! YooHee-shi had been so nice to us three all day and last night you… You…. arggh!!! I don’t even know what to say!”

 

Yunho, now feeling so guilty, don’t even know what he should do…! Jaejoong joking question had turned into a nightmare, and the girl’s face, Mr. Lee’s niece, looks so red, and her eyes was already watery. it looks like she’s gonna cry.

 

of course, all of them was already so frantic, they keep on shouting on each other’s throat. all of them, except for two person. One, YooHee who was still so shocked that she nearly cried. Two, Changmin who is still quietly eating his snacks slow and steady, obeying Jaejoong’s last order. Man, he wants his lunch so bad that he didn’t even dare to speak up even in this intriguing topic! XD

 

 

thanks for reading... Sorry if this fanfic did not meet your expectation. I'm still new at this. any advice will be appreciated! cool  

also, don't forget to leave a comment please~~~! thank you laugh.