Be Careful When You're Sleepy??

Scandalous Love

 

 

Its 2.30 in the morning… and I still can’t sleep… The rain came pouring down wildly. Feeling cold, I shivered a bit and grab the rest of the comforter and covered it all around my body. Korea is so cold at night, especially when its rain; I just hope that there’s no thunder. At least, not tonight…

 

15 minutes later I decide to go down to the kitchen to find some medicine that can help me to sleep soundly…

 

Hmmnn… a flu medicine should do the trick…

 

As I pass by the living room, I see that Junsu is still watching the football match intensely… But his eyes are getting sleepy. He quickly realizes that someone was on the stairs and turns his head from the screen, he flashed his brightest smile when he saw me. I guess Junsu oppa is always friendly to everyone…

 

Junsu asked, “Yahh, YooHee-shi… Where are you going? Getting some water?”

 

I smile and reply, “nah… umm… Junsu oppa, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure2… you can ask your Handsome Junsu oppa everything… hehe!”

 

“okay… umm… handsome Junsu oppa, do you have some medicine that can make me sleep soundly tonight?? A flu medicine perhaps??”I gave him my puppy eyes… although I’m not sure if it works in this early morning.

 

Junsu giggled, “Hah!! You called me handsome Junsu oppa… hehehe!! Changmin is gonna be furious! Haha! Um… we do have some flu medicine in the refrigerator in the kitchen. But, is that okay to take flu medicine just so you can sleep??”

 

“ahh… don’t worry about it. I have sleeping issue sometimes. Besides, I think I’m gonna catch flu with this cold by the way. Kamsahamnida…” I hurried myself to the kitchen before Junsu had a chance to ask more interrogative questions…

 

A few minutes later I go back to my room and lie down on the bed… it only takes me a minute to began to fall into a deep sleep with nice and cute dreams…

 

 

YunHo P. O. V.

Its 3.30am, and YooChun had just waked me up from my short nap. Man, I’m so tired!! I really need to lie down on that comfy bed and get some good night sleep. Thank goodness Junsu is still awake. But he’s off to bed as soon as he opened the front door for us.

 

“Hyung, I think I’m off to bed too. I’m tired. Good night… have a good night sleep…”

 

“More like a good morning sleep…”  I joked, but feel too tired to laugh at it.

“hehe! Good one… night!”, YooChun chuckled… and he went upstairs to bed.

 

I wandered around the kitchen and take a sip of water before off to bed.

 

It’s raining heavily. I decided to take a quick bath before going to bed.

 

So I went to my room and went straight towards the bathroom.

 

A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom, all fresh and clean, but still sleepy. Ughhh…. The bed is still wasn’t tidy up yet… I signed… but decided that my sleepiness is more important and need to be satisfied.

 

I reach for the air conditioner… DAMN… its not working!! I forgot to ask Jae Joong to call the technician to fix it this morning… ARGHH!! How can I get a good night sleep at this rate??

 

Ahh… I know… I’ll just use the guest room…

 

One guest room here I come!!! Arghh… so sleepy!

 

End of YunHo P. O. V.

 

 

Yunho start walking towards the guest room. He opened the door and feel shocked that the air conditioner was already on. However he was too sleepy to bother and went straight to the comfy bed with purple comforter that Jae Joong had just changed earlier in the morning.

 

Little did he know that there was someone on the bed beside him... One was already drugged to sleep and the one is too sleepy to bother…