Alone

Second love

I walk out of school angrily, wiping the tears that are rolling off my cheeks, being chased by him.

He grabbed my arm and twisted me around so I can face him.

" Let go off my arm NOW!" I cried

I tried to pull my arm, but he wasn't letting go.

" Krystal, baby, what you just saw, was nothing, she came on to me, she means nothing to me, baby I love you"

I calm down and rest my body, I stare right at him blankly.

"What did you just say?, She came on to you? you love me?, how can you even let some 'come on to you' when..."

I sigh.

" ...When.. you're with me? I mean you couldn't have forgotten you were in a relationsip with me right?" i say, I pull my arm away from his hand.

I raise my hand and slap him.

" Don't ever talk to me again."

I just stare at him. I hurt him, and i wanted to just hug him right now and let him protect me,let him lie to me and tell me he loves me, But i can't. I won't.

My head at this point is a spinning vortex.

I let out a really long sigh, which was needed to the pain away for it to be back around later on.

Am I too ugly? Have i not got a nice body? Is my personality horrible? How can he do this to me. Baekhyun.  I loved you. How could you.... how..

i turned around to be crowded with shocked faces, shocked at the  fact that i had just slappped the most well known, handsome guy in the school.

I pushed past everyone.

I just want to go home and sleep. Sleep and never wake up. Dream about a fairytale. when in reality, I'm going through hell.

I loved him.