Final

Shut Up! My little prince Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're beautiful.", Luhan said and ran his fingers on the side of your face.

"No", you said and crossed your arms on your chest.

"Yes.", he said and copied you by crossing his arms on his chest.

"Nope."

"Yep."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Oh God.", you sighed and closed your eyes before rubbing your foreheard.

"You can call me Luhan."

"Shut it !", you slapped his arm. You blew air out of your mouth, making your bangs move out of your eyes and suddenly got up, making your way towards your bedroom.

Luhan laughed loudly and ran to you like a kid, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yes.", he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You slapped his arms away and wiggled out of his grasp but he tightened his arms around you before kissing your neck.

"You won't win this. You're beautiful. And I love you, every single millimeter of you, every aspect, every flaw, every quality, I love them all. So stop saying you are not. You are perfect just the way you are.", he breathed against your skin and tears welled up inside your eyes. A sob escaped your lips and you clasped your hands on your mouth, but he heard you and then suddenly swirled you around to be able to look at you. You hid your face in your hands but he gently pushed them away and kissed your tears away. He grabbed your face and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"I love you.", he said loud and clear. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter