School, New students, and Allies

my boyfriend aka new allies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are an outcast in your school. You want to know why? It’s because you have an awful past. All this 15 years you live, you thought you parents were a kind business man. But at your 10th birthday, your parents died and leave you with your loving uncle. At the same time, your uncle told you about your family are the biggest mafia and it’s your turn to take your father’s place which is the leader of the gang.

At first you were shocked and denied everything but after a few unpleasant meeting with your parent’s enemies, you started to train with your uncle and his minions. Since the day you start training with your uncle and his minions, you become more cold and ruthless. Every time you’re bullied, the next day either the bullies vanished from the school or they’re run away when they saw you. Mostly gone ‘coz they don’t want to meet you again. But no one knows about it.

 

One day, the queenka of the school bravely went to you and slap you just because you were talking with her so-called ‘oppa’. So the leader warned you but you shrugged.

“Yah Park Minchan! Do you hear what I just said?!” she spat but you shrugged, again. When you were about to walk away, the queenka or Jaekyung slam you at the locker and slap you hard giving a scratch at your face. It doesn’t hurt at all even if it bleed ‘coz you’ve been worse.

“Is that all you’ve got?” you snickered and smirked wiping the blood at your cheek. She shocked ‘coz the Park Minchan she knows doesn’t fight back and always let her go because you are so kind. The you infront her is not the one who always smile and look down when being slapped or bullied by her, but you infront of her right now is smirking.

She slap you harder than before making your lip bleed. But yet, you are still smirking.

“come on, give me your best shot and then it’s my turn” you smirked and it irks her so she punch you making you tumble down. You smirked and stand up. You walked towards her while crackling your knuckles.

“done?” you asked and you punch her making her fall with her disciple and also making her fake nose break. You noticed that all of the students are watching the commotion but like always YOU. DON’T. CARE. Suddenly the principle came and asks you and the fake go to his room. You wiped the inexistence germ from your hand and walk to the principles room.

“But ssem(teacher)!!!!! She started first” Jaekyung said while you playing checking your broken nails. ‘Aish. Can we just stop talking about it’ you thought as you look at the principle emotionlessly.

“yup. I started first so can I go out now?” you said casually but yet emotionless filled your voice. The principle sighed and let you go. Oh wait? Did I mention about you being the smartest student in school? I guess I didn’t so yeah, you are the smartest student in school. You went in your class without washing all your wounds. You bow at the teacher and went to your seat.

“Minchan-sshi, do you want to go to the infirmary coz your wounds look bad?” the teacher stop his teaching and asks you in concern.

“its okay ssem. Just continue what your teaching” you said while lay your head on the table and take a nap.

 

Your day goes on like that. No one dares to approach you. You sleep in the class but yet answer to the teacher’s question correctly. What making you curious is that your uncle is not giving you any mission. Well you don’t really care because atleast you have time to do your nails, change your hairstyles and buy some new accessories.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TEEN TOP we gonna rock it drop it top it, Hey don’t stop it pop it.

 TEEN TOP – you take your phone and off the alarm. Believe it or not, this alarm tone is made by your bestfriend, well more like your minion but yeah, they’ve been staying with your uncle longer so they are your right hand man in the mafia group. You know what? You are the leader of your dad’s mafia group and you were lucky you’re liked by your minions. Haha yeah you are the old you when you’re with Teen Top and your uncle. Not really with your minions but more better than you at school.

 

“Maknae-ah!!! Wake up.” CAP knock your door.

“Nae Oppa! I woke up already! Wait me downstairs” you said while entering your bathroom and wash up. Done washing up, you wore a sleeveless white blouse with a black leather jacket and a ripped skinny jeans with a black high heels.

Once you walked down you heard whistles from your friends. You laughed as you take your bag and walk to CAP.

“ready?” he asks and you nod waving to the rest of Teen top who’s bickering over a food.

He takes his car keys and walk to the garage with you following behind him. “Oppa, are you going to fetch me up later?” you asks as he start the car. He shakes his head and you pouts.

 

“Mian baby girl but we have something to do later. But don’t worry, you precious uncle wants to meet his preci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter