Prologue

Difficult Decisions

The Hyeong Corporation building was built in the year 1995, when Busan became a metropolitan city. It was just a small branch belonging to a worldwide industry, A.A.H.---Angels Assisting Humans. Every Angel, or Guardian, was assigned a human to protect, guide, and care for when they reached a certain point in their life. The tasks they were given beforehand and how they reacted to them helped to determine which human they would be assigned to. The human could be either man or woman, young or old, and the obstacles that they would face were unknown. When they had fulfilled their tasks, the Angel had the decision to either be assigned another human or retire. 

    The CEO of the company, Hyeong Bon-Hwa,was chosen speciafically by the Gods to help shape the Angels into proper and kind Guardians. However, Heong had hidden intentions. He planned to overthrow the Gods and rule not only the Earth, but the Heavens and Hell also. When Hyeong was chosen, an Angel named Myeong Ungdae-Han had over heard a conversation Hyeong was having about his plans. He tried to expose him to the Gods, but they truly believed Hyeong was a good Angel. They'd banished Ungdae-Han to the Underworld, where he soon grew to hate the Gods and became the leader of Hell. He took pride in spoiling the Angel's work, knowing that the rules of Guardianship were unfair and that the Angels were nothing but meddlers. He created his own kind---Demons. They are trained to do anything to make the Guardians fail, because that would look bad for Hyeong.

    So, really, the history of Heaven and Hell is really just jealousy, lies, and heartbreak. Which is, of course, just what Wei Sunya would face.

 

 

Rules of Guardianship:


1. Never, under any circumstances, is an Angel aloud to keep contact with an assigned human after their tasks are complete.

2. Angels must keep a record of their tasks or thr obstacles that they face.

3. Angels must report back to their A.H.H. official once every month.

4. If faced with a Demon, an Angel must summon their official and remove their human from the area, if possible.

5. Angels are not aloud any form of relationship with a Demon.

Failure to abide by these rules will result in severe punishment.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqLtLZ_riDWccADDg3s_d

 

Wei Sunya (portrayed by Ji Yoon): an Angel who will begin her Guardian training on her nineteenth birthday. Her best friend is Luhan, but she is also close with Yixing, Kyungsoo, and Joonmyun. She is known to be stubborn, free spirited, unorganized, and loud. She shares an apartment near the Hyeong building with Yixing and Kyungsoo in Nampo-dong, located in the Jung District of Busan. No one but those close to her seem to take her seriously. She has trouble trusting others, mainly because her parents gave her up the the Gods when she was just a baby.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY7ntAAmxdfMy3dT75AMm

 

Wu Yifan: A quiet, no-nonsense business man who doesn't believe in fate or luck or anything of the sort. He is logical and what his best friend, Jongdae, calls the epitome of boring. He shares an apartment with Jongdae in Hongdae (A/N that was not planned I promise). He has a knack for fashion and is never seen as "unpresentable". Yifan has had many hardships in his life, but none will can be compared to what is to come.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun: a Demon who will do anything to get his way. His best friend is Jongin and is the distant ancestor of Myeong Bon-Hwa. He is twenty-years-old and was assigned to make Sunya fail. He doesn't open up to people easily, and isn't afraid to be rude or offensive. He has a soft spot for Sehun and Zitao, but doesn't show much kindness to them in public.He lives in a large ranch house outside of Hongdae with Jongin, Zitao,and Sehun. He is the leader of their so-called "gang", and is feared by Angels and Demons alike.

 

Minor Characters:

 

Lu Han: Sunya's somewhat dopey best friend. He's the Guardian of Minseok, whom he teases and flirts with often although he cares for him deeply. He and Sunya met when they were young and share the hobbies of partying and "guy shopping"---the act of eye-ing male in the nearest vicinity. He's 20-years-old and can be responsible in certain situations.

Zhang Yixing: Guardian of Kim Jongdae and belongs to Sunya's close circle of friends. He loves peace and quiet, which is odd because he lives with Sunya and Kyungsoo; two very loud people. He's close to his parents, who are high-up in the Hyeong Corporation. He obeys the rules and keeps his friends in check but knows how to joke around and have fun.

Do Kyungsoo: the jokester of Sunya's friends. he hasn't been assigned a Human yet, but knows the time will come soon. He loves skinship and comforting others. He's carefree and very open, and tends to hold hands or hug Luhan when they're together, but they aren't together.

Kim Joonmyun: is the appa of the group. He's the Guardian of Chanyeol and has his hands full with taking care of his friends and the Happy Virus. Knows the rules unreasonable but does what he thinks is right. He can get very competitive in playing games or sorts. He's the chaperone and supervisor, only going out with the others to watch over them.He has a girlfriend of three years, Kyungsoo's cousin Mi-Yung.

Kim Jongin: the shy yet outgoing Demon and Baekhyun's best friend. They have an unbreakable bromance and cares for his friends very much. He's less cruel than Baekhyun, but has too big of an ego to not take his tasks seriously.he was assigned to make Yixing fail.

Oh Sehun: a cute yet mysterious Demon. He has girls and boys falling at his feet, something which he enjoys very much. He loves his hyungs and can be found running amuck with Zitao. He was assigned to make Luhan fail.

Huang Zitao: a quiet Demon who surprisingly hates what he was trained to do. He's known as the best fighter in the Underworld and can be very conceited and sassy. He likes putting his hands on his hips, too. Respects his friends and his parents. He was assigned to make Joonmyun fail, something he doesn't care for but does any way because his hyungs told him to.

Kim Minseok: Yifan's coworker who has known of the Guardians since he was young when his mother would tell him stories. He tries to get Yifan to believe that he'll receive a Guardian, too. He doesn't mind Luhan's flirting or skinship and allows the Angel to come and go as he pleases. He even has a guestroom for Luhan in his higher-end apartment near Yifan's. He also loves to cook and watch dramas in his free time.

Kim Jongdae: Yifan's sassy, stubborn, and goofy best friend who feels the need to take care of his hyung. He acts like Yifan's wife at times, nagging him and whining and doing the housework whilst going to University, but Yifan trusts him all the same. He's noticed odd occurrences around the city and is suspicious of some people.

Park Chanyeol: the happiness bringer to his group of friends. Since Joonmyun is very careful and hasn't revealed himself yet, he is very curious about some unexplained things in his life. He's lanky and goofy and could be very clumsy. He also likes to eat Yifan and Jongdae out of house and home when he's over. He lives with Minseok and is very sociable, which will come into play later on in the story.

 

***I do not own any of the pictures used or the people besides my OCs. I may not have gotten EXO's personalities accurate so I apologize in advance. I only own the plot. Please give me some feedback cuz I have no clue what I'm doing.***