That Fateful Fan Meeting

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thump thump thump. Your heartbeat raced against your chest. Overwhelmed with emotions, you stood there, eyes focused on him, only him. His smooth face, his white skin, his toned muscles… Oh my god, he was so perfect. You could not believe that you were actually standing in close proximity to him…

After saving up all your wages from your summer job, you finally had enough money to buy an air ticket to Korea. At last, you got to see your favourite country in flesh; but most importantly, you were finally going to meet him in person. 

You could not remember when you started liking him but you know you would never idolize other people as you did for him. He was your ultimate bias. His voice captivates you; his funny antics made your day and his charms, made you melt inside. 
 

So there you were, standing in the queue at the fan signing session. You can see Kevin sitting there, signing autographs. “Just one more person, one more…” you thought, your feet tapping away, feeling very nervous and excited at the same time.

 

“Miss? Excuse me, miss?” A voice called out, causing you to snap out of your reverie. You looked towards the source of the voice and found Kevin looking worriedly at you. Embarrassed, you put your head down to hide your flushing face as you walked towards the table. He smiled as you approached him. Dazed by his glorious smile, you stared at him, forgetting to move. He giggled when he saw you staring at him intensely, reaching out to nudge your hands, trying to prise the album from you. A surge of electricity shoot through your veins when you felt his fingers on yours, you jumped and jolted out from your daze. You blushed furiously when you realized he was staring at you.

 

“So… Are you going to hand me your album to sign?” He asked, chuckling at your cherry red face. Unable to look at him, you shoved the album into his hands and look around nervously, trying to control the fan girl in you from exploding. He asked for your name so he could dedicate the album to you. You replied softly with your name, still not looking at him. After a few minutes, he gently reached out for your hands and handled the album back to you. You quickly bowed and mumbled a thank you, before stumbling down the stage. 

“Omg! That was so embarrassing! He’s so gonna hate me now!” You thought, shaking your head, furious with yourself. You wanted to make a good impression of yourself but instead; all you did was to stare rudely at him.  You sighed loudly and began to walk towards the exit, trying to get away from this place as soon as possible. However just then, you heard your name being called out. Confused, you turned around and began to look for the source of that voice. You realized it was from the MC of the fan signing.

 

“Miss ______? Are you around? Miss______?” The MC called out through the microphone once again. You raised your hands, indicating that you were there. The MC beckoned you over, asking you to come up the stage. You, at this point, were totally lost about what was happening. But still, you made your way up the stage, but what happened next, caught you totally unprepared. 

“Let’s give Miss_____ a round of applause, everyone! Congratulations, you have won yourself a special date with one of the U Kiss member!” 
You eyes widen in shock as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter