Troublemaker Shinhwa

Christmas Spent With Shinhwa

Christmas is around the corner, and Shinhwa is planning to make an event as usual. The six of them were busy with their task. Eric and Min Woo were busy signing contracts before working with their tasks. As the CEOs of Shinhwa Company, work always comes first right?

Dong Wan who had just finished his musical is helping Hye Sung with the decorations. Usually they would bicker over some small problems, but weirdly enough, they are working perfectly fine together, making the task complete within a few hours.

The maknaes on the other hand, were in charge of food. Well, since Jun Jin only knew how to make Japchae, the youngest Andy, had to teach him from scratch.

“ Okay, first, place the flour into this bowl. “ Andy instructed Jun Jin. Jun Jin just followed the expert’s instructions.

Min Woo suddenly came into the kitchen to see what they are doing. Eric and Hye Sung followed from behind.

“ Andy-ah, what are you two doing? “ Hye Sung asked with curiosity.

“ You will find out later~” Andy reply with some cuteness which makes the oldest member cringe.

“ Please don’t do that again. I beg you.” Eric said as he quickly exited the kitchen, walking towards Dong Wan.

Dong Wan, on the other hand, is working diligently as he fixed the star on the Christmas tree.

Can really be a shooting star? Can’t stop the music~” Dong Wan who is happily singing one of their songs, Shooting Star.

Eric came closer to Dong Wan and hugged him tightly, which makes the younger man a little shocked.

“ Dong Wan-ah, in time like this you should sing some Christmas songs. “ Eric said and he started singing Prayer.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, there is a war going on. The battle between the hyungs and the maknaes. The hyungs who really wanted to guess what the maknaes are doing and the maknaes who wanted the hyungs to guess what they are doing.

“ Just one hint. “ Min Woo begged.

“ Does the food have sesame seeds? “ Hye Sung asked.

Jun Jin nodded.

“ If that’s the case, put more of it! I’m out of here.” Hye Sung walked out from the kitchen and make a human hamburger on Eric, who were lying down on the floor.

“ So this is what you are doing all this while huh? “ Hye Sung started to nag.

“ I just lie down a few minutes ago. If you don’t believe me, go and ask Dong Wan. I was with him all this while. “ Eric replied.

Hye Sung looked at Dong Wan who was sitting next to the Christmas tree.

“ It is true what Eric just said? “ Hye Sung asked.

Dong Wan nodded.

“ He even helped me wrapped some gifts. “ Dong Wan replied.

“ That’s kind of weird. Eric isn’t a person who always helps others. “ Hye Sung said.

“ Especially to me. “ Hye Sung continue as he stood up and walked towards the couch.

“ Yah, Eric, go and comfort him. He looks kinda upset. “ Dong Wan whispered.

Eric shook his head and continues lying on the floor, with his legs opened. He seems to be tired these days. Even the fans brought for him some anti-eye bag cream for his Christmas gift this year.

In the kitchen, Min Woo who had started to get playful threw some flour onto Andy’s cheeks and Jun Jin’s forehead, which makes them slightly upset.

Andy and Jun Jin quickly grab some flour and started throwing it to Min Woo who quickly left the scene.

The kitchen seems to be in a huge mess. With flour all over and their faces were covered entirely with flour. Jun Jin quickly took a mirror to look at his face.

“ Wah~~ I looked like a ghost. “ Jun Jin exclaimed.

Andy snatched the mirror away from Jun Jin and looked himself into the mirror.

“ Jun Jin-ah, do I look more like a zombie? “ Andy laughed.

The maknaes decided to play a prank on the hyungs. They placed some red food colorings onto their arms and smeared it onto their shirts, as blood.

“ Ah~~!!” Jun Jin screamed, which makes the hyungs shocked and rushed towards the kitchen.

“ Jin-ah, you okay? “ as expected from the Mummy Bird, Hye Sung. He is like more worried than the rest. Min Woo and Dong Wan noticed the bottle of red food coloring on the table started giggling.

“ Min Woo! Dong Wan! Why the hell are you guys giggling when one of our member are injured. “ Hye Sung, who still doesn’t notice a thing.

Eric who was also clueless noticed the bottle and walked away.

“ You guys are seriously… “ Eric said.

Only Hye Sung were clueless. Min Woo suddenly burst out laughing.

“ Hye Sung-ah, why are you so easy to be fooled? “ Min Woo pats Hye Sung’s head and walked away.

“ And Jin and Dy, Halloween is so over right now. We are now celebrating Christmas. You got onto the wrong holiday mood. “ he continued.

Dong Wan, Jun Jin and Andy burst out laughing as they see Clueless Hye Sung starting to become upset.

And that’s how they spent their holiday together.