Handsome Man Under the Tree

Under the Cherry Blossom Tree

On a beautiful sunny day in Tokyo, Japan lived a girl named Heather. She goes to Kurenai High School. Her school is named the most beautiful high school in Japan because there are cherry blossom trees surrounding the school. The school bell rang, telling the students that the day is over. Heather was so excited because the weekend was finally here.

"I'll see you later Heather!" shouted Key, her best friend. Heather smiled and she waved at her best friend goodbye. She walked out of school and went down the stairs. The sunny was shining, the birds were singing. Its a perfect day. Heather smiled and smelled the fresh spring air. Her moment was broken when her friends, Onew, Minho, and Jonghyun approached her. "Hey Heather!" Onew said, showing his big smile. "Do you have any plans this weekend?" Jonghyun asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. 

"I do sorry. I'm going to hang out with Key all weekend." Heather said disappointed. "Aw! I wanted to hang out with you." Minho pouted. Heather giggled at his cute pout. 

"Well have fun with Key. And don't forget to use protection." Jonghyun joked. "Yah!" Heather screamed. But Jonghyun ran off before Heather could slap him. Onew and Minho then waved goodbye and went off. Heather continued to walk down the school's gates but before she could go any further, she saw a boy standing under one of the cherry blossom trees.

He was indeed beautiful. Dark brown eyes, honey hair, plump lips, everything was perfect about him. The sun rays are against his skin and the wind blowing his beautiful hair. Heather didn't realize that she was staring at him for a while now. But she was curious to who he was.

She walked closer to get a better view of him and she noticed he's wearing the same school uniform as she is. Before she knew it, she was right behind him!

He turned around from watching the sun and the birds and when he saw Heather, he smiled. 'He has a beautiful smile.' Heather thought. "Hello." he said. "H-Hi. Who are you?" Heather asked the cute boy. He walked closer to her. Heather's heart skipped a beat. "I see we're from the same school. My name is Taemin." he said, looking into her eyes. 

"My name is Heather." she said turning red. Taemin raised Heather's face up so he can see her eyes. "You have beautiful eyes but not as beautiful as you." Heather's heart was now beating so fast. He leaned in closer to her face, Heather's eyes widen. "Can i kiss you?" He asked. Heather kept looking into his beautiful brown eyes and at his lips and she shook her head yes. 

Taemin did a small smirk and he placed his lips on top of Heather's. She shut her eyes and enjoyed the moment. After it seemed like forever, Taemin pulled away and asked, "Heather, will you be my girlfriend?" Heather felt like her heart stopped. Her breath stopped. "Yes." she said. 

Taemin showed his famous smile and he kissed her again. Heather wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. And thats how she meet the handsome man 'Under the Cherry Blossom Tree'.


Sorry it took so long to write this for you! And if its too fast, i'm sorry because I was in a hurry to get it done. Anyways, i hoped you like it! ^^

~Taeminsfuturewife~