one

The missing best Man
My name is YulMin, Im Yulmin. I'm not the prettiest flower in the garden but I'm not ugly..just average.Being average when your best friend is no other than Kim Jaejoong, The Kim Jaejoong can be a Hassle. You can call him Joongie, UmmaJae, JJ or whatever you want but to me he is my best friend. I met Jaejoong-
 
"Yah Im YulMin come out already, you've been in there for hours." Jaejoong called
 
"Obviously i haven't been in here for hours pabo, I'm a girl what do you expect plus you know I'm new at this dress thing."
 
"Fine just pali." Jaejoong leaned on the wall waiting for YulMin. You're wondering why he would come to a store and force YulMin into a dress? Because today is a special occasion, their friends JiYong and Dara were getting married.
 
"Here i am..." YulMin said almost in a whisper
 
Jaejoong looked up and saw YulMin, he had to admit she took his breath away. He couldn't believe his YulMin could look so pretty and grown up.
 
"That.." He cleared his throat "That dress really fits you."
 
"Stop lying Jae."
 
"Yah would your best friend lie to you?" Jaejoong widened his eyes which YulMin thought was just the cutest thing
 
"My best friend?" YulMin looked around and pouted "I don't see."
 
Jaejoong shot her a look and headed for the cash register, before he reached the cash register he looked back at YulMin
 
"I guess since your best friend isn't here you'll be paying for that Balenciaga dress?" Jaejoong smirked
 
"KIM JAEJOONG!" YulMin chased after him
 
----------[At The Wedding]
 
Jaejoong tried to link arms with YulMin but every time she would push him away.
 
"YulMin-ah remember that you are my date." He whispered through a fake smile just in case anyone was watching
 
YulMin fake smiled right back "If i do that i will get eaten alive."
 
"Ah that's right I'm too y for you." Jaejoong whispered in her ear in a y voice and YulMin just gave him the 'I'm so dead' look.
 
"You're here!" A woman wearing a dark hoodie and mask said to YulMin while holding her hand. The first thing YulMin thought of doing was to protect herself from this creepy looking lady but placing Jaejoong in front of her but then she realized who it was. She followed Dara into one of the hotel rooms, inside girls where chatting away.
 
"Dara unnie you scared me."
 
"Mian keke, i wanted you to be the first one to see my wedding dress."
 
"Technically i wont be the first-" YulMin started but Dara made a shh sign and she shut up
 
While Dara was in the bathroom to put on her wedding dress some girls came into the room.
 
"Ah if it isn't YulMin, the one who always hangs around Jaejoong-oppa."
 
"She must have blackmailed him or something, why else would oppa stick around her."
 
"Charity?" One of the girls said and the others nodded.
 
YulMin just looked down, usually when someone insulted her Jaejoong would be there to protect her...but he wasn't there that time. After everyone had seen Dara's dress and helped her put on make-up YulMin walked outside to the garden where the wedding would be feeling a little better. She sat down at her guest seat and waited for Jaejoong.
 
"Ah I want to wear a wedding dress someday..."
 
"Good Luck with that." The same girl from before said
 
"Psh... who do you think you are?" One of the girls smirked
 
"Cinderella?" Another girl said slowly
 
YulMin couldn't take it anymore, everywhere she went she would be hated for being average.All the people here where either idols or ulzzang and she was just a normal girl who happened to be in their world. She stood up and ran away trying to forget the laughing faces of those girls.
 
 
 
"Have you seen YulMin?" Jaejoong asked Yunho.
 
"YulMin? Didn't she leave earlier."
 
"She left? She left?"
 
"Yeah, saying it twice isn't going to solve the problem bro." Yunho stood up from the bar chair and was about to walk away when he remembered how impulsive Jaejoong could be. "Yah don't you even think of leaving the wedding is starting in 15 minutes and you're the best man."
 
A smile slowly crept up Jaejoong's face.
 
"Oh no. Kim Jaejoong NO." Yunho said shaking his head
 
"Thanks Yunho i owe you one." Jaejoong walked to his car and left a very angry Yunho behind
 
"Where could she have gone....?"
 
-----
 
YulMin sat in front of the Merry-go-Round her dress was white dress was a bit dirty and her hair which had been beautiful this morning was in a mess. She sighed and looked up and then sighed even louder.
 
"We get it your sad." Jaejoong chuckled and laid down besides her.
 
"You're supposed to be at the wedding."
 
"Hm. but you see my pabo best friend ran away."
 
"Psh its all your fault." YulMin turned away from him
 
"YulMin-ah..."
 
"People are always saying that I'm too ugly to hang around you. Yah why don't you just leave me alone." Tears where threatening to fall from her eyes, she didn't mean to say that.
 
"Why would I leave alone the person I'm in love with."
 
YulMin eyes widen and her heart beat faster, good thing he couldn't see her face. After a couples of second she thought she was strong enough to look at him.
 
"How can someone like you love a girl like me. I'm so..."
 
"In my eyes you're the prettiest girl."