First day of Freshmen Year!! :)

Our feeling will be MUTUAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today is the first day of freshmen year for these awesome students of YGDC(Yang Goon Development Centre)-this school only allows talented students to enter the dream campus of the whole Korean Nation, School of talent, looks, brains and attitude. Have none? Get out!!

 

CL POV

OMG!! I can see GD and his blonde hair, he is waving at me. Only me!! I can see that he really missed me this vacation because he keeps on texting and calling me!

only me!! He is coming near me, every step makes me smile wider than my current smile. "Hi Chae! How are you?--

"Good Morning Chaerin!" 

"AH!!" my back hurts! idiot brother early in the morning.

"Sorry Chae, need a hand?" he gave me his hand because obviously I fell off my bed, he scared me. Gosh!! I almost seen him so near me. Like an inch and we could be you know what! ;)

"Yah!! Minho! stop doing that!"

"yah Chaerin!! Did you forget that I'm older that you!" oh yeah! but he doesnt act his age. I mean he even sing boom shakalaka in front of me and my parents to think that he is almost 20 years old.

"fine whatever, OPPA! get out of my room!" I am so going to rock today's outfit. After not seeing GD in 2months, he should see me as the prettiest ever today.

"slam!" what a moron! he doesn't need to slam the door.

 ---------

"good morning! Appa!  Umma!  Oppa! " I took my seat on our dinning set. I always seat beside umma. 

"good mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter