It's My Turn To Cry

Its My Turn To Cry
A/N: as I said I would post it today since there album came out! And in so happy!!!!! As expected it is freakin amazing!!! And so here is my little story for you all enjoy:))
 
At first I thought it was nothing. I would just be getting out of the shower or grabbing a quick snack from the kitchen. I had to pass almost every room to get to mine because stupid management wanted to give me the last room. Well I managed to shrug that off. But then as I passed kyungsoo's bedroom I could hear faint sobs and he was listening to one of our prerecorded songs for the new Christmas album that I was not in by the way! But I just shrugged that off too. Instead my focus was on kyungsoo and why he was sobbing. It was Christmas time we should be happy right? Or maybe he was just missing his eomma and Appa. That's understandable It's alittle sad to not be able to celebrate the holidays with your family. But atleast we are goin to make others Christmas hopefully a good one with our album so I'm content. After all it's better to give then Receive right? I laughed to myself at my conclusion. Suddenly I got serious. I leaned into the door and still only herd the faint sobbing as a part in the song I swear sounded like "I need Kai." How come I never noticed that before. I was tempted to just barge in but that wouldn't be the reasonable thing to do. Or would it? That's the same thing I would say to myself everytime I passed his room at night. He would be sobbing and I would be trying to debate with myself on whether to go in or not, and everytime would lead me to the decision to walk back to the end of the hall where my room was leaving him to cry. I thought maybe he just wanted to be alone and think about things. I never knew that all he wanted all those nights was for someone to come in and just be there for him. Because I was to stupid to know this, kyungsoo was alone many nights crying. 
   But tonight was different, every aspect in which I would be passing his room and he was crying that stayed the same but what I decided to do I knew would be the right choice. I just wanted to let him know that he had somebody to go to when he needed me. 
"Hyung can I come in?" I said as I firmly knocked on the door. I herd sniffs and rustling around the room before he opened the door. His hair was a little tousled from I guess laying in his bed. His eyes were glassy and the rims of his eyes were red from obvious crying but he tryed to smile his pain away like he hadn't just been crying. 
"Jongin-ah what do you need?"
"I just wanted to talk if that's ok." I said giving him a gentle smile.
"At this time of hours you should be in bed."
"Hyung it's only 8. Besides I need to talk to you for a minute."
"Aresso come in. But then go to bed alright."
"Oh I will."
And with no more words I came into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He trailing right behind taking a seat next to me. 
"So what did you need to talk about."
In the next moment the atmosphere completely changed. I turned kyungsoo around so that he was facing me. I placed my hands in his and looked into his deep brown eyes.
"I've noticed you've been listening to the new album lately."
"Yeah."
"I bet you I can guess which song is your favorite."
"Which one?"
"It's my turn to cry..." He looked at me with a hint of embarrassment or was it pain? But why would that make him pained? His cheeks were starting have a pink tint to them. 
"How do- how did you know that?"
"Because you seem to think that song applys to you." Removing one of my hands I gently grabbed the back of his neck pulling him to me until my lips were next to his ear.
"Kyungsoo please don't cry every night like that, it's not your turn to cry. All you deserve is happiness." I felt his arms wrap around my waist gripping the fabric of my shirt as he embraced me in a tight hug. I hugged him back while the back of his head soothingly. 
"I don't know why your crying, but just know that I'm here for you whenever you need someone....I'll always be here for you."
"Thank you jongin."
"Well I think I need to get to bed now." I herd him laugh into my chest before moving away to let me up. What he didn't expect was me grabbing him by the wrist pulling him into the bed and wrapping the covers over us and then wrapping his body up with mine in a tight yet comforting way. 
"Kim Jongin what are you doing?"
"I told you I'm going to bed now, you should get some rest too."
"But-"
I dipped my head down to capture his lips in a quick kiss. When I pulled back he was blushing hard and I couldn't help but smile.
"I'm your rock tonight kyungsoo you can lean on me." And as a reply he barried his face into my chest his hand snaking up to rest on my waist. As my eyelids grew heavy and my eyes began to slowly close I felt myself smile when kyungsoo gripped my shirt tightly as if reassuring himself that I was actually here.
"Yes I'm here, and always will be."
And for the first time in weeks I could go to sleep knowing that kyungsoo would be ohkay. He didn't have to cry anymore because I was here to hold him until his hearts content. Just as I was about to doze off I herd the faint murmur of kyungsoo saying something but I'm not sure if he was talking to me for real or if he was sorta sleep talking. 
"Jong-in-ah...."
"Yes hyung?" I said gently the curve of his back. 
"Don't leave...."
"I'm not leaving."
"Be-because....." His words trailing off as he was falling in and out of sleep. I really think he's oblivious at the fact he was talking. But I continued to talk because I was alittle curious to what he was going to say. 
"Because what?"
"Not having you with me...makes me cry...I-...I'm Lonley without you."
I kinda felt a pang to my chest to know that I was the reason for his crying. If only I had come to him sooner. 
"Well I'm here kyungsoo and You won't have to worry about being Lonley ever again."
"I'm-....so glad your...in my life." He said as he snuggled deeper into my chest and wrapping his arm around me tighter. 
"Me too hyung me too." I said before placing a small kiss on his forehead. 
"Sa..ranghae..."
Wait what? That's not what I was expecting him to say. Titling his head up to look me in the eyes I noticed that he was wide awake and his cheeks were terribly florid. Causing me to run one of my hands over that once pale cheek. 
"What did you just say?"
"I-uh I don't I was half asleep I don't know what I'm saying...."
"Kyungsoo..."
He didn't respond he just looked up at me with those big brown eyes. Bending down I pressed his lips with mine feeling his eyelashes gently flutter against my cheeks as he moved his lips slowly with mine. I moved my kisses from his lips to his cheek and neck causing a small sigh to exit his lips. I could tell he was content with me being here, I was content just being able to hold him in my arms. I kissed back up his neck til my lips hovered over his ear.
" I love you too...with all my heart." I whispeared to him, his grip on my waist tightening at the words as he looked up at me eyes looking watery as if he was going to cry again.
"Don't make me start crying again..."
"Atleast these will be tears of joy and I'd rather be the cause of those."
"Your always the cause of my joy...you make me so happy jongin."
"I don't want to see you crying at night alone in the dark anymore it makes me worry."
He pulled me onto him and raised the covers up just below our heads.
"Well as long as your with me I'll never shed a tear of sorrow."
"Then I'm here."
                              ~*~
 
A/N: chan! I'm done! Sorry I know it's really short but I just wanted to do alittle fluffy kaisoo fic as my first kaisoo fic!! Plus this song just goes perfectly with it I think:) So what did you think was it good?? You should totally tell me in the comment section belowXD thanks:)