Love that was never meant to be

love that was never meant to be

lana is a girl whom everyone wants to be her friend. she was popular, beautiful and talented. zico was the kind of guy whom nobody wants to be seen with. he was with the wrong crowd and always looking p for trouble. they were two people who have nothing, not even one thing in common. she was loved, he was despised. 

 

one day, at a school project, they were paired up. guys got jealous of zico for having lana as his partner while girls pity lana for being with zico. her friends tried talking to their teacher so that lana wouldn't be stuck with a loser like zico but lana stopped them. she told them that it is okay with her to have zico as her partner. she said that she wants to do the project with zico.

 

zico could not believe his luck for secretly, he liked lana since the first time that he saw her. he had been nursing a secret longing in his heart that someday, they will be together. but zico knew that it is very impossible for someone like lana to like him. she is heaven and he is earth.

 

the days passed since they started working together. while working together, lana saw that zico was not what she thought him to be. in fact, zico was the exact opposite. he is everything she's looking for in a guy. he is sweet, sensitive and funny. he cares about her and what she feels. she thought that he is unlike most of the guys that she dated in the past. 

 

eventually, when they were nearing the end of their project, lana found herself falling in love with zico. zico told lana that he loves her and lana accepted his love. but their happiness was short lived.

 

when lana's parents found out about their relationship, they were livid with anger. they could not believe that someone like lana would have zico as her boyfriend. they shunned zico and told lana that she needs to choose between them and zico. lana could not make up her mind for she loves zico but she doesn't want to hurt her parents' feelings. she told her parents that she could not choose between them because she can't live without either of them in her life.

 

her father, out of anger, forced lana to go to california and live with her aunt there. she was not allowed to even say goodbye to zico. when she left, zico thought that lana betrayed him for another guy. he closed up his heart and promised himself that he will make good in life. what he didn't know was that lana left him a letter before she went away.

 

zico, my love,

i love you so much but our love is in vain. people don't want us to be together. i don't want to leave but i was forced to. wait for me. i will come back to you. and when i do, it will be forever. i love you. please, wait for me...

lana

 

 

zico did not get to see the letter for it was found by his mom. she did not gave it to him because she don't want lana for zico. she wants someone else for her son. she thought that lana was just another social climber after their family wealth. she did not know that lana doesn't need money but that lana truly loves zico.

 

zico was heartbroken when lana left. he could not eat, sleep nor think rationally. he fell into depression. one day, zico's mom found him lying in a pool of blood. there was a gun beside him. he had shot himself. in his bed, she found a note.

 

lana,

i love you. only death will separate us from each other. i will wait for you in heaven...

 

 


hi again guys!!! please comment!!!!! love you all!!!!:)