Jealous

Daehyun got Jaelous

Daehyun POV

"Yah Daehyun hyung how long are you gonna stuff your face in the fridge???!!!!!" Zelo said.
But i remain unmove...hey it takes time to choose between a strawberry cheesecake or an oreo cheesecake.
"Yah hyung move!!!" Zelo started pushing me away from the fridge.
"Yah jello respect your hyung??!!"
"Respect my !! You've been standing in front of the open fridge since half an hour ago!! Now move i want to eat!!!"
"Hey kid stop screaming and wait...i can't choose between these two..." i pointed towards the two cheesecakes.
"Do you think i should eat the strawberry one or the one with the oreo in it??"
Zelo suddenly push me aside.
"Yah what are-" before i could continue both of the cheesecake were been shove towards me.
"Just eat both!!"
"Zel...zelo-ah....you're a genius!!!!!" i wanted to hug him but he push me away by the face.
"Yeah yeah whatever now shut up and eat...i need a moment with my cherry tomatoes~~"
I sigh and walk towards the dining table and started munching both of the cheesecakes.
Youngguk suddenly appear in the kitchen and sat opposite me.
Sluuuuuuurrrppp~~~. 'Errrgghh he's eating ramen again.'
"Hyung don't you ever get tired of ramen??"
He suddenly looked up and gave me the DEATH GLARE and i shrunk into my chair.
"Mi..mianhae" i squeek out.
"No one questions THE ramen!!! especially the ones in the cup!!" with that he trudged out the kitchen.
Jongup suddenly came into the kitchen before looking at the pissed leader.
"Looks like you pissed youngguk hyung." said Jongup.
"I was just asking.."
"Well practically no one-"
"OH shut up jongup and what are you doing here anyway??"
".....i don't even know.."
I gave up talking to him and continued eating my precious cheesecakes.
Suddenly i heard a laugh...not just any laugh...but the laugh that came from my love one...Youngjae~~~
I peek into the living room and frown. There was my cute little youngie.....playing with himchan!!
They both were playing naruto shippuden on the ps2.
I heard them converse.
"AAWWW hyung!!! i was about to choose gaara!!"Youngjae said.
"Na uh you don't!!...you should pick hinata..she suits you more since you look more like a girl~~~"
Himchan said.
"I'm not a gir!!" Youngjae crossed his hands and pouts.'Naaawwww he's shoooo cute!!!'
"No need to sulk." Himchan pinched his cheeks....he PINCHED MY YOUNGIE'S CHEEKS!!!
'Calm down Daehyun its not like he kissed it' but when i looked back...
'OMFG!!!! HE KISSED MY BABY'S CHEEKS THAT..THAT AHHHH ASDFGHJKL DAMN YOU!!!"
I was constantly stabbing my cheesecakes while my other hand squish a fruit but i dont know what fruit it is because i'm too angry to notice.
I tried to cool myself down but then...
"Awwww i lose"Youngjae pouts.
"Nawwww don't be sad come here.~~" Himchan hug him(first strike), pinch his cheeks (second strike) and was about to kiss his cheeks but was interrupted my a 'manly
' scream.
"Ahhhhhh Daehyun hyung you kill my cherry tomatoes!!!!" i blinked at Junhong and then at my hands... 'Owh so its cherry tomatoes i was squishing'
"Hyung bring them back alive....bring them back alive!!" he shout oh so dramatically.
"I'll go get your tomatoes now.." i answered coldly. I abruptly stood, the chair making a harsh scratch sound against the floor, wash my hands and went out the front door NOT forgetting to glance toward the duo that were just now soooo busy playing games and touchy touchy with each other(mostly himchan) and went out the front door and slammed it shut.

"Woooahh what's his problem??" Jongup asked.
"And he said i was overdramatic...pfft."Zelo said.
"But seriously Daehyun hyung hadn't be mad like that...not even when you threw out his cheesecake."
"Hey its not my fault!!!! The icing looked like moulds!!! Yeah i had to agree with you what made his mood suddenly swing??"
"Yah you both don't know??" Zelo and Jongup looked at Youngguk who were leaning against the sink.
"Yah hyung when you entered??"
"Shush..you both know why Daehyun is mad??"
"No"Zelo and Jongup answered in unison.
Youngguk then tilted his chin towards the duo who were just now happily playing the games but now was sitting frozen and their eyes were widen.
They both smirked and nod.
"You na mean??"
"We know hyung..we know"Jongup said.
"Yah Himchan hyung looks like you go overboard this time!!" Zelo shout and snickered.

Himchan POV

'OH !!!'../mentally hitting himself/