Final

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? Mom! No! I'm still in high school!" Eve objected. Her mom ignore her and kept on eating.

"You guys are just going to Paris for 1 month! Why the heck should I get married because of that?!" she felt the idea was rather ridiculous. 

"Because we don't want you to get pregnant when we get back from the trip," her mom replied. Her face immediately turned red from anger,"Why the hell would I get pregnant mom?!"

Her mom slammed down her fist on the table and stared at her,"If you didn't go out every night hanging out with boys and worried me then you wouldn't have too!"

"Mom it's just Zelo and Jungkook. They are my friends and completely harmless" she calmly stated. Since her girl friends doesn't live near her neighbourhood she had only Zelo and Jungkook to hang out with. It's not like they did anything bad when they went out at night, they just hang out by the near by playground to chat up. *I only did that because you guys always left me all alone at home for work everyday until midnight and being the only child of the family doesn't help either.* she bit the insides of her cheek and continue eating her cereal.

"At first they are all harmless,the next thing you know they're trying to get in your pants," Eve choked on her cereal. She quickly drank her milk while her dad patted her on the back.

"Mom! They are my friends! Dad! say something," she pleaded her dad to stop her mom's nonsense.

"I'm with your mom on this sweetie. She's right, we don't want to risk that kind of situation. The decision has been made,you're getting married in two days," Eve's eyes widened at her dad's statement.

Eve stood up,"I have never even agree on this! How could you guys make the decision without talking about it to me first?!"

"If we talk about it to you,would you agree on it?" her mom said. Eve slumped back on her seat trying to calm herself down,"Okay if I was to get married...Why does it have to be my own cousin i'm marrying to?"

"Well because he's.." her mom looks at her dad warily. Eve raised an eyebrow *This can't be the reason, I have a feeling it's because of something else* 

"Because he's the only one we trusted right now," Eve's dad finished her mom's sentence.

"You could have just sent me to aunt's house while you guys are away. I don't need to get married," she said. Both her parents looked warily at each other as if the idea was surprising. *Something's fishy* she carefully examined her parents.

"This has something to do with the company doesn't it?" Eve said. Both her parents' expression harden.

"I knew it. You guys are the worst," she stood up and stormed out of the house.

"You are still marrying him in the next two days!" she heard her mom screaming from outside. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks *Life is not fair.* She wiped the tears away and started walking to school.

 

 

Eve looked at her cousin who was sat across the classroom. he was merrily talking with his friends. *It's not that I don't like him,it's just too weird to marry my own cousin* she sighed. Eve and her cousin are classmates. *Did he objected the marriage like I did?* she looked at him. At that moment the teacher came in and the chatters between the student quiet down.

"I have a meeting to attend to so everyone do your own work okay?" with that the teacher walked out of the classroom and the chatters between  the students continue.

"Why the long face Eve?" Dani looked at her friend who had been quiet for the quite some time.

"What? Oh it's nothing. I just forgot to eat breakfast this morning," Eve grinned.

 

 

"You sure? I can stay with you if you want," said Dani who was hesitating to leave. Eve decided to stay after school because she wants to do some studying. She didn't feel like going home yet and besides no one was at home anyways. Eve bid goodbye to her then went back to her revison. After a few hours of studying she felt like giving up.

"Memorising is too hard," Eve whined burrying her face in her arms.

"It won't be if you're focusing hard enough," she heard a chuckle. She lifted up her head to see her cousin standing by class's door. She smiled,"And that's where my weak points comes in. Focusing is just not my thing."

He walked inside then pulled a chair to sit in front of her. He give her one of his flashy smile,"So why is my troublemaker cousin still in school?"

"Studying. What about you?" she asked. *Because you're still here. That's why* he looked at her.

"Just feel like staying," he shrugged.

"What? The great Kim Jongin actually wants to stay in school?" she fake gasp. 

"That's just mean," Jongin pushed her forehea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter