WAE?

WILL YOU?

no,no,no..not him..

" Arrrrrgh...wae?"

you tighten your grip on the steering and push your heart against the pedal. you left him. you left him without a word. it's the same thing he did to you. the red traffic light pulled you back on earth. all this time, you've been driving around like a crazy . 

" why him?"

you kept repeating those words, again and again. you're started questioning the faith that you'd always believe in. your heart slowly losing the battle in anticipation of your drowning tears. it's the same pain that you'd struggle to face before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the loud chirping of birds outside your window replaced the role of your alarm. you felt a little bit groggy after an unbelievable night. your hands roaming around searching for your phone. you squirmed to the side of the bed and glanced at the alarm clock.

" OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

you jumped off the bed and heading straight to the bathroom. the whole building might be awake at your c8 octave. its always you against the time. since you've moved to Seoul, you're living by your own in a small yet comfortable apartment of the company. luckily, it's quiet near to your office. the early moments in Seoul is quite hard for a Busan girl. the accent, surrounding..the gap is bigger than you'd imagine. things got better with mirae. your long lost twin. well, it's until you were born. both of you even working in the same company but in a different path. she's playing with the brushes and colors while you, stuck with the papers.

" annyong.."

you greeted the front desk and continued walking to your room. by the time you'd enter the room, you're out of breath.

" morning..AAH! what's happening to you?"

mirae walked towards you and hold your chin,moving it to side by side.

" is it that bad?"

" well..could worst be... that bad?"

she laughed and rushed out of the room.

" YAH! yoon mirae!"

she came back with her weapons.

" it's the things that paper can't help you..come here.."

you nodded in agreement and let her do the magic. she untied your bun, applying here and there..

" ta-dah~"

she sang around excitedly. she lend you the mirror that you'd ask for.

" ya...magic does exist in the real world.."

" your most welcome!!"

you smiled at her in disbelief. she also blinked her eyes cutely while boasting around the room.

" yoon mirae-shi...."

" yea..."

" are you crazy? do i looked like i'm going on the stage?"

" b-but..."

" fix it..."

" ji.."

you put your pointed finger on and order her to fix your face. she pouted and started wiping off the make up.

" actually,how did you end up coming to the office like this?"

you let out a short sighed and told her everything.

" after all this time...jiae-ah...are you okay?"

she stopped for a while. her face is full with the worried thoughts and feelings.

" don't look at me like that...i'm fine...here..still alive..."

you placed her hand under your nose to prove that you're still breathing.

" well.."

" ani...ani..it's a long time ago...i'd almost didn't recognized him.."

the room was at silent for a while 

" Ta-dah~"

you shoot her a warning sign and grabbed the mirror.

" now..it's perfect...thank you.."

you smiled lovingly and help her keep her tools back to their places. 

" if you need something...just ask me..okay?"

you smiled assuringly. she'd known you so well that you can't even hide the truth from her. no matter how big the lies spoke by the mouth, the other parts might not agreed with it. she knows that you'd never forget every inch of him. his smiled, scent, laughed or even your feeling towards him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys..

this chapter is quiet slow and less daehyun,but i'll be writing more about him in the next chapter. 

leave some comments for me~

thank you for reading and do suscribe, i'll be really grateful about it.

p/s: XOXO

guys..have you listened to this song? it's not a new song but it's great~ 

ALI ft C-CLOWN: DO YOU REMEMBER / IT WAS LIKE THAT THEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--0LrYaa0s