Enough Food.

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunny-ah. I just want to eat.” The shikshin whined and sulked when her girlfriend didn't want to let her eat. Sunny crossed her arms over her chest, “No, Sooyoungie. This is your sixth meal in 3 hours; I think you're overdoing it. It's really too much for your body.”

The girls were in the living room when Sooyoung started to feel her stomach grumble again.

Surprisingly, Yoona was already sleeping with her face snuggled in Yuri's neck, both their fingers were intertwined; Jessica was lying on Hyoyeon's lap, face buried against the choding's abs; TaeNy were squeezing together on the couch with Seohyun leaning against their legs and well, SooSun were now in the kitchen. 

“But I'm hungry!” Sooyoung unconsciously yelled, oblivious of Sunny's feelings that got hurt. Sunny’s tears started to well up at the corner of her eyes, “Choi Sooyoung. You’re raising your voice at me… for food?”

By now, the girls were already standing at the door with Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon in front. 

“No... I m-meant...”

“Leave me alone. Go live with your ing burgers and fries and your crap. I've had enough of your nonsense.”

Sunny stormed out of the room, pushing past the girls standing at the door. 

“Yoong, Sica, Fany, Joohyun. Wanna go talk to our Sunkyu?” Yuri suggested, trying to lighten up the glares being thrown at the poor shikshin. “I sure as hell wouldn't want to stay here.” Jessica snapped and pecked Hyoyeon's lips before holding the maknae's hand, walking together towards SooSun's room. 

Tiffany crossed her arms and her eyes seemed to be throwing daggers at Sooyoung, “Me neither.” “Baby, I'll just follow them. Be good.” Yoona kissed her girlfriend's cheek and followed the older girl to the bunny's room.

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Taeyeon now stared blankly at the girl who had her head down while munching down her ice cream. They knew how much Sunny endured the girl's eating habits; she never minded waking up in the middle of the night to cook for the always-hungry girlfriend of hers; she would always buy food home for Sooyoung even if she was dead-tired after filming. All in all, Sunny was never angry with Sooyoung for eating so much.

However, the past few meals Sooyoung had today were all junk food that's why she was angry and hurt when the girl shouted at her because of food.

“Choi Sooyoung, are you crazy? Do you know how lucky you are to have Sunny as your girlfriend? Not once have we seen her complain about your eating antics, heck she even buys food for you. You better think carefully about this because I assure you. If you hurt my best friend again, she won't stay with you anymore.” Taeyeon spat harshly and walked out, angry at the shikshin for hurting her best friend. 

Sooyoung's tears gushed out from her eyes and into the ice cream they flowed, “I'm s-sorry...”

“Yul, I'm gonna check on Taengoo. You know how she is when she's mad right?”

Yuri nodded and ruffled her friend's hair before walking towards the sobbing shikshin. She gently wrapped her arms around the younger girl's neck from behind and put her cheek against her best friend's tear-drenched one. This was their way of comforting each other s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter