My Dancing Queen.

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HYOYEON! GO YUWREE! GO HYOYEON! GO YUWREE! GO GO GO!”

Tiffany, Yoona, Sunny and Jessica were having fun cheering on the two main dancers even though they were only in the practice room and not on stage in front of their beloved SONES. Hyoyeon and Yuri could feel themselves fire up with even more determination, hearing their members support them.

The girls were practicing their debut song, Into The New World. In the beginning, it was only Hyoyeon who had a dance break between the chorus and Yoona's part but after Yuri had undergone more intense training, she joined Hyoyeon in the dance break.

No matter how good Yuri was, she knew Hyoyeon would always be the dancing queen. Dancing was Hyoyeon's life and she treasured as much as she treasured the girls and her family. 

“Yul. Your dancing is improving really quickly. Yuri-Oppa, teach me how to dance as well as you!”

The 3 Americans clung to either side of Yuri and were playfully fan-girling over her. They continued to finish the song and soon enough, all of them slumped to the floor tiredly except the dancing queen who continued to pop and lock her body endlessly. 

“I'm going out to get snacks. Any orders?” Yuri asked while Sooyoung was wiping her sweat for her. 

“BURGERS!”

“FRIES!”

“BULGOGI!”

“PATBINGSOO!”

Yuri smiled and turned to the only members with leftover energy, “Yoong, Fany-ah… come with me?” Yoona and Tiffany could only comply when Yuri was showing them all her adorable actions and gestures, something she rarely did voluntarily.

“Hyo?”

“...”

“Hyoyeon-ah!”

Hyoyeon was totally cut off from the girls, her focus and anger were vented on her body and her moves. She was jealous because the girls did nothing but praised the black pearl and totally said nothing about her skills.

The girls were shocked, the choding never ignored them before but this time, she didn't even look at them. Yuri went to the stereo and turned the music off, earning a death glare from the usually happy-go-lucky girl. She hit the stereo hard and the music came blasting on again, making the girls cower in silence and fear. This wasn't their mischievious dancing queen; this was the jealous and angry devil. 

“Kim Hyoyeon! Stop dancing!” Yuri grabbed the girl and held her arms tightly.

Hyoyeon struggled continuously in the black pearl's strong grip, her anger getting the better of her, “Let go of me, Yuri. Just go buy your snacks.” She turned around and pushed the tanned girl hard, causing Yuri to hit her back on the side of the table that her members were sitting around. To be more specific, she hit her spine against the table, hard.

“YUL!”

“YAH HYOYEON-AH!”

“OH MY GOD!”

Hyoyeon stood there in shock; she didn't mean to push her best friend like that. Taeyeon and Sooyoung grabbed the trembling girl while Tiffany and Yoona were helping the injured one up. Sunny had ran out of the room to get a first aid kit, Seohyun and Jessica were standing in between the 6 girls, 3 on either side. 

“Ah... It h-hurts. P-Please...”

Yuri's tears started to flow down her face, the pain searing through her entire body. The maknae teared up, seeing her kkab unnie's tears gush down her face. Yuri's tears never came down that easily. Among the members, she, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were the ones that cried the least during events.

She was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter