It's Not About Winning.

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop whining, shorty!”

“Shut up, giant!”

Yuri came walking into the living room where Sunny and Sooyoung were about to have a fistfight over their height. These 3 dorks were always getting in each other's way sometimes. Hyoyeon was busy talking on the phone to Kara's Nicole and TaeNy were busy getting it on. Yoona was out with F(x) Sulli and Jessica was sleeping, as usual. 

“Youngie, don't be so mean to our bunny.”

Sunny meronged at the appalled shikshin upon hearing the black pearl's supportive statement but pouted after hearing the next.

“Sunny-ah, don't tell Sooyoungie to shut up.”

Yuri grinned at the two pouting girls and pulled the both of them into a trio group hug. “Yuri-ah. Play video games with me?” Sunny clung onto Yuri's arm and pouted cutely. Yuri pouted back and ruffled the shorter girl’s hair playfully, “Yah, you're cheating. You know I can do aegyo but I can't reject it.”

“Yul, you liar. You always reject mine.”

Yuri hugged the pouting shikshin and kissed her cheek, sign that she would make it up to her soon.

The two girls walked towards the gaming room and decided on a racing game. Yuri grabbed the blue controller while Sunny grabbed the green one; both had a mocking smirk on their beautiful faces. Yuri selected her own car, which was BMW z4 in real life as well while Sunny went with the mini cooper. 

“You're going down, Kwon.”

“We'll see. Sunkyu-ah.”

 

“YAH!”

 

“Lee Sunkyu! Get your hands away from my control!”

Yuri pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter