Kissing Scenes [2]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►  ALERT 

 

“Y-Yul, come back here please. I swear I forgot to tell you. It wasn't intentional. P-Please believe me…”

Krystal was hugging her girlfriend from the back tightly. She wasn't going to let Yuri leave because of a stupid mistake like this. Firstly, it was her mistake that she forgot to tell Yuri about the kissing scene. Secondly, it was another mistake that Yuri had seen Rain kiss her on the forehead; which was neither of their faults actually because Krystal didn’t want it.

“Here I was waiting for you to come back. You told me you ended filming at 11.30 and you reached home at 12.45. Why? Because Mr Rain decided to send you home after a nice kiss. Is that it?”

Yuri gave a smug look and tried to pry Krystal's arms off her waist. The ice princess tightened her grip as she sobbed even harder than before. It's not like this situation was entirely her fault but she could understand why Yuri was angry. If the older girl had to kiss an older man without telling her, Krystal would probably be worse than what Yuri is right now.

“Yuri, I t-tried to stop h-him.” Krystal forced out before she let go of her girlfriend involuntarily, collapsing onto her knees.

It was only 7.30 in the morning and she didn't get to sleep until almost 1.15 last night. There was no time for neither dinner nor supper during filming which led to her weak body. The tanned girl turned around in shock and caught Krystal before her head knocked the floor. 

“Soojung, what's wrong with y-you? Are you unwell?” Yuri asked worriedly as she caressed Krystal's cheek, the girl was breaking out in cold sweat. 

Yuri had enough knowledge to know that cold sweat only came on when stress was overwhelming or if the person was unwell. But her girlfriend was healthy other than her low blood sugar level so it wasn't illness or sickness. Krystal tried to respond to her girlfriend, opened but nothing came out. She was starting to feel numb all over, her limbs were failing her. 

Before long, she felt darkness cloud her vision.

 

-

 

Yuri was sitting in front of the doctor's office. She had rushed Krystal to the hospital in her tank top and shorts but she couldn't care less, not with her girlfriend's life was in question. Burying her face into her palms, she tried to control her tears from falling. If she hadn't been so sensitive, maybe Krystal wouldn't have fainted. The moment she felt Krystal lay limp in her arms, she wanted nothing more but to die inside. 

Her girlfriend was out working to earn money, not to socialize or attract guys. It wasn't Krystal's fault that Rain was attracted to her or anything; it was just jealousy and insecurities at work again. Yuri was so engrossed in her thoughts that she hadn't realized the doctor was already done. 

“Miss Kwon, you may see her now.”

The nurse tapped her shoulder and helped the tanned girl up from her seat, knowing that this incident was a huge shock to her. ”Is she okay, Doctor?” Yuri asked and crossed her fingers; she couldn't have anything happen to her baby. Not anymore, not when she knows she can't live without that ice princess of hers. 

“She's fine. However, her diet has to be improved and checked on. Her blood sugar is low and she has malnutrition. On top of that, she has a mild case of gastritis. This could lead to very dire consequences, do you realize that?”

The doctor himself was shocked at Krystal's condition. A 20 year old girl with low blood sugar as well as malnutrition. She was perfectly healthy before she entered this cursed entertainment industry. Yuri had tried to make the younger girl quit because she had been through that phase before. Seeing her loved ones go through the same thing would kill her. 

“I'm sorry, I'll make sure she gets enough food, nutrition and that her blood sugar level is increased.” Yuri assured him and rushed to see her girlfriend. 

As she took each step closer to the bed, her heart broke bit by bit. Krystal looked even more pale and with those tubs connected to her arms, it made her look like a lifeless shell. 

Yuri stopped in her tracks and burst into tears, the guilt in her was piling up with every step she took. She was responsible for the state Krystal was in today. Unknown to the tanned girl, Krystal was awake and she knew what was happening very clearly. Hearing the sobbing made her realize that Yuri was still here.

“Yuri. Baby? Why are you standing there? Come here.”

Krystal sat up a bit and opened her arms for Yuri. Knowing that Yuri was beating herself up for her hospitalization, the only thing that could make her feel better was a loving hug. To her surprise, Yuri shook her head and continued crying hard. Biting her lip, the younger girl could think of one idea. One that would make her girlfriend run to her in a heartbeat. 

“Ow!” Krystal yelled and clutched her stomach like she was in pain. Yuri looked up immediately and saw her beloved with her face scrunched up in pain. “S-Soojung? What's wrong? Do you need the doctor? I'll call one now. W-wait!” Yuri was about to dash off when she was brought into Krystal's embrace. 

“I need you, baby. Stop beating yourself up over this.”

Soon enough, Krystal could feel the front of her hospital shirt getting wet by Yuri's tears. It was always her crying, it was time to let Yuri be weaker for once. Yuri had been the stronger one between both of them for 3 years, it was time for Krystal to be her strength instead of Yuri being Krystal's every time. 

“P-Princess, I'm sorry… I didn't mean for this to happen. I don't want you to scare me like that ever again. I'm so sorry, baby. I'm sorry!” Yuri's small screams were muffled into her girlfriend's chest. 

The younger one remained silent until she felt Yuri's breathing slow down. Staying in that tight hug, Yuri could feel the rapid beating of Krystal's heart against her chest. She pushed Krystal slightly and looked at her guiltily with her tears still flowing down her cheeks. 

“Yuri, stop it. I'm fine and I promise I will take care of myself. Baby, don't blame yourself like this ever again,” Krystal cupped her girlfriend's cheeks and brought the older girl closer, pressing her dry lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter