Chapter 01

Enchanted

Quote marks for dialogues and italiced texts for thoughts. Happy reading :)


2 years ago...

Sehun's POV

It was a sunny afternoon when we met at our usual hiding place, the park.

"Sehun?" I saw her silhouette entering the gates of the park.

"Hunnie?" She was now walking towards the swing. She glanced all over the playground looking for me. She pouted when she didn't see me and sat on the swing.

"Sehunnie, where are you? Come out now, time is gold and I want to play already." She gently rocked the swing back and forth and stared at her pretty shoes. I chuckled to myself before standing up and crossing over the bushes.

"Aish, Oh Sehun, if you're not here in 3 seconds I'm going back home." I slowly walked towards her.

"3..." I stopped and stared at her side profile. God, she was so cute.

"2.." I walked behind her and smiled at her back.

"1! That's it, I'm goi-" I covered her eyes and whispered to her right ear, "I'm here, don't leave yet."

I heard her sigh and she took my hands off her eyes. She looked at me and I grinned at her. Suddenly, she pinched both my cheeks with a look that says, I-WILL-KILL-YOU. 

"A-ah!" Her pinching intensified.

"Jinnie, it hurts!" 

"You deserve that for making me wait. You know that I don't like waiting yet you made me wait!" She hissed.

"Alright alright, I'm sorrrrrrrry!" She let go of my cheeks and I rubbed them. "Ow," I said with a pout.

"Hah! That's what you get for doing that to me. Try doing that again and I won't ever talk to you again!" I frowned.

"Mianhe, I'm not going to do that again." I seriously said. She scoffed. "Good." I looked away from her and sat on the swing beside hers. She also sat on her swing and silence was all we heard. I thought she wanted to play?

I turned to her and said, "Hey," She looked at me, "Hm?" I tapped her wrist and grinned. "You're it, mehrong!" I got up and ran away from her as fast as possible. I looked back at her and she had this bewildered look on her face that soon turned into a smile.

"Yah! That's no fair, you're cheating!" I soon heard footsteps behind me. Sheez, she's fast. 

"No, I'm n-" I stopped when I felt her arms on my waist.

"Gotcha!" She giggled and tightened her hold on my waist. My heart raced and I stared at her arms around me. I turned around intertwining our fingers together. She stared at me and grinned. "You're a slowpoke, Hunnie." She said. I blushed at her comment.

"Hah, and now you're all red. Are you sick?" She felt my forehead and I blushed even more. My heartbeat went faster and I looked into her eyes. 

"Jinnie..." I stared at her sparkling brown eyes.

"Yes, Hunnie?" She stared back at mine. 

"You'll never leave me, right?" I asked her. She suspiciously looked at me.

"What kind of question is that, Hunnie?" She raised her right eyebrow.

"Just... answer me." I begged.

"You pabo! Of course I will never leave you. You're my bestfriend." She flicked my forehead and giggled. I grabbed the hand she used to flick me and intertwined our fingers. I grinned at her and said, "You're it again." Then I ran away from her while laughing. 

She laughed and exclaimed, "No matter how fast you run, I will always catch you Sehun!" 

"Oh, will you? Really?" I and she ran towards me. "Come here you!" 

We played until the sunset. It was time to part with her again. 

"Alright alright, you win again. I'm tired." I laid down on the grass and I felt her sat beside me. I covered my eyes with my right arm and took long breaths.

"I always win." She emphasized the 'always' word and giggled.

She poked my left cheek and said, "Hunnie, you are such a cutie." I blushed at this. "I'm sure when we turn older you are going to be one girl magnet." I only have eyes for you though. 

After 2 minutes of nothing but silence, "Oh, look at the time. We have to go back home now Sehun." She stood up and dust away the invisible dirt on her pants. I removed my arm and stared at her. 

"What?" She tilted her head at me. I chuckled at her cuteness and stood up myself.

"Nothing, nothing." I replied. She rolled her eyes at me and said, "Weirdoooooo."

"Takes one to know one." I .

"Whatever." She scoffed. I chuckled at this. 

"Kaja Jinjin!" I grinned and held her hand. We walked out of the park in silence and took our time to get to their house. I saw the gates of their house and I squeezed her hand. Time to say goodbye again. 

"We're here." I turned to her and smiled. She slowly smiled back and let go of my hand. "Byebye Sehun! See you tomorrow." She said. My eyes followed her every movement as she got inside their gates and walked towards their porch. Realization hit me when I remembered tomorrow was Valentine's Day.

"Jinri, wait!" I yelled when she was about to ring the doorbell.

She turned back to me and said, "Yes?" Her eyebrows furrowed out of confusion.

"Come here, please."

"O-kaaay." She stepped out of their front porch and cautiously walked to me. I laughed and said, "I'm not gonna do something bad."

She was taking too slow so when she got behind the gate, I pulled her closely and held both her hands with the short gate between our bodies.

"Now what?" She raised her left eyebrow.

I stared at her eyes and said, "You forgot to promise me something."

"Well, what was it that I forgot?" She asked.

"Forever. You forgot to promise me forever." I told her. She laughed and said, "That's all?" I replied with a yes.

"You know, you keep on bugging me with that thing. I already told you I won't ever leave you." She chuckled.

"That's not enough."

"Okay, I promise you that we will always be together, forever. There, happy?" 

"Definitely." I grinned like an idiot and she tried pushing me away but I held onto her hands.

"Ugh, what now?!" She grumbled. I giggled. "One last thing before you go inside."

"Hurry before we both get scolded!"

"Pinky swear."

"Alright."

She held out her right pinky finger while I held out mine. We locked our fingers together and stared right into each other's eyes. I felt that that was the happiest moment I ever had in my entire life.

Sehun + Jinri = Forever <3


I broke my promise and didn't update on said day. Sorry about that, I was actually studying for my periodical examination and didn't have the chance to go online

and update. This ain't a full chapter yet, but anywho, here's an update of part 1! I hope you guys would like it. :)

RedStar33.24/08/12