One last chance.

You should have been here for me.
From the breeze coming from the window of the train (perhaps going back to Seoul), Jessica stared at the nature with a smile plastering her face, along with a sudden clutching on her heart; from which, made her frown. From a couple of minutes staring, a vibration went from her left leg, which made her reflexes slide along her hand on her phone. She breathed, hoping it would be someone special from her.
From Seohyun:
'Unnie! You're back from Seoul, I've heard. Kyaaa! >_< Why didn't you tell me? I have so many stories to be told~. Come back safe, unnie ^^~'
Another sigh was heard from , as the scenery goes on with the waves, along with the shattering of the train. She was perhaps, remembering something again.

From the store where they met, they sat on a chair near a window. Jessica looked at the nature on her front before looking back at her boyfriend, Kim Heechul.

"Oppa..."

"Hmm?"

"Aren't  you gonna miss me? I will have my internship for next week."

"No." a pout got into the blonde-headed girl, shuffling closer to his boyfriend.

"But you know, oppa... So that we can maximize the time, we should visit Namwon sometimes. They have a place called 'Gwanghallu' which really suits for couples. And the train shall be there for exactly 4 hours and 35 minutes exact time."

"4 hours and 35 minutes, I already have posted a lot of pictures on my instagram, tweeted in my own accord, done anything to Heebum. Anything else?" A death glare was given by Heechul.

A frown was given by the girl, she was perhaps disappointed. "Fine." she dragged her feet out of the shop, grabbed her bag and went out. As far as Heechul's reflexes were, he grabbed her hand. "Where are you going?" he asked, but she didn't answer. She left, left without even saying goodbye to him.
 


As the train stopped from its destination, Jessica focused on the ground with music banging around her ears, trying not to be distracted with anything. She nodded with the song, straight-faced as she looked around. She was perhaps wearing a mask to protect herself from the pollution the city has.

She went back from her apartment, perhaps it was half-abandoned. "Hmm,  I missed this place." her cold voice whispered around the quiet room. She tried to open the lights, but it ignored to. As far as she wanted to relax, she was forced to go around the market to buy one light. 

She wore a mask, then again. She was trying not to be recognized by her friends since her friends were always fond of going to markets and all. "Hmm.." she scanned some particular light, looking at those voltages. Suddenly looking around, she saw him. The one who made her heart ran a million times, the one who made her frown, the one who never fails to make her smile within just a second of her presence; and the one who never lent time with her.

she was fully shocked by this coincidence, as much as she don't want to see him, she turned around and payed for the light quickly; but destiny really loves to betray her, hence, Kim Heechul; right in front of his eyes, she saw her.  "Jung Sooyeon..." he mumbled in despair, stopping the chat with his friend, Donghae. His friend followed his look. "Oh, your girlfriend?" he ignored and ran for her, he almost lost the sight of her, but then again, he followed and followed.


The blonde headed girl sighed as she closed her door quietly, never making sounds for her not to be noticed. Because as much as possible, she never wanted to see him.

"Jung Sooyeon..." a knock was heard from the door she was leaning in. "Sooyeon-ah." the knocking never stopped, it was still there. But as 10 mins passed, the knocking stopped. Jessica sighed in relief. Getting weaker, she stomped her feet but failed to walk; instead, she fell.

With all those hope, it was paid. He waited by the stairs. It seems like Jessica was perhaps there. He slid his phone from his pocket, called her. 

"...the number is out of reached. Press the number sign to leave a voice mail." "I think I'll have to leave this mail instead." he cleared his throat, ready to give his message. She rolled tears right from her cheek, rolling down against the door and crouched. "It's been 5 months, since you came back. How was your internship? Did it turn out well? I hope it did. Without me there you should've worked well. I knew I was a bad boyfriend at all, not even lending my time at you. But hey, I missed you. I know you are right there, can you please give me a chance to talk to you? I promise, I won't mess it up. But there's really something I've gotta say...."

Without any hesitation, she stood up and completely wiped her tears from all those words he said; turned the knob and looked up at him hopelessly.

he smiled, slid his phone down his pocket. "Would you give me another chance?"

a silence broke down the room.
















she cried and rested her head from his warm chest, covering her face bashfully, "Yes, I was waiting for that."